A change of attitude.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'You wanted to see me?' I asked the principal who was taking a sip from his dark coffee while seated on his chair. The principal nodded and signed with his hand that Natasha can come in. She was waiting all the time outside his room and when she gets to come in, she smiled politely to me. I bowed and smiled back and turned back to the principal who was still bitterly sipping his coffee.

'This girl here is Natasha.' the principal said. 'She's my niece.'

I nodded politely and smiled. 'I knew she was Natasha but I didn't expect her to be your niece.' I confessed to him. The principal chuckled shortly and placed his mug back onto his table. 'Well, do you know that Natasha wants to be a star?' he asked me. I looked at him surprised while shaking my head. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Natasha shyly pulling the sleeve of her uncle. 'Uncle....' Natasha shyly whined with a whispering tone. She looked embarrassed. It seemed that her uncle has told me her biggest secret. 'What? It's the truth.' her uncle responded to Natasha before turning to me. I smiled at their closeness and cleared my throat as I still didn't know why he called me.

'And what do I need to do?" I asked him while slowly fumbling with my fingers. The principal twirled with his chair and clasped his hands together. 'You're from WM entertainment, right?' he then asked me serious. I nodded and I got a feeling that I know where he was going to with this conversation.

'I want you to make her a big star for me at your company.' he said. And bang, there it was, the thing I have expected he would say. I opened my mouth as I didn't know what to say and just stared at him in disbelief. Searching for a clue that he might be joking but all I could see was his serious expression that made wrinkles in his forehead, caused by years of seriousness.

'Well?' he asked me. I nervously traced with my foot as I searched for an answer. 'I..don't know...We're quiet fu-..' I stuttered but got cut off by him. 'It can't be full. I will pay everything, I will do everything for you, I can even let you graduate so that you can focus on your career. Just please get her in and guide her way through fame.' he persuaded me but I was way smarter to not fall for those things in showbizz. I shook my head as I bit my lip. 'I still don't know..'

The principal sighed frustrated as he got a change in his attitude. He sounded more like forcing me instead of asking me for a request. 'I even got a band together for her.' he went on, without letting me finish my sentence.

Then three familiar boys appeared from behind the principals window. They didn't even change a little. Maybe their hair and clothes style but their looks stayed the same like the last time I have seen them. I gasped as I placed a hand infront my mouth and my lips trembled. Inching to say their names out after such a long time. My eyes got a little teary as I remembered what we have been through and left me but only to appear infront of me after such a long time. 

'G-gongchan, CNU, S-Sandeul...' I said with a trembling voice. There, I finally managed to say their names after such a long time. I wish I could say Jinyoungs name out loud too but the fact that he's dead, makes me depressed and sad.

The three boys tilted their head sideways as they looked at me with a serious expression. They didn't even look happy, it seemed like they were forced too to come here. 'H-how...I-I thought that...were gone...forever..' I uttered with disbelief.

'Then we're back.' CNU finally opened his mouth and that same cold voice made me shudder. It reminded me back about that moment when he threw his keys at me, cutting me on my arm. After hearing his voice, I felt like the wound of my arm opened again, even if it isn't real but still, they're so cold towards me now, unlike the time when we had it good together after all those tortures.

Sandeul smirked while singing with his hand on his head like a cowboy that he has returned from a battlefield. Gongchan didn't do anything and just stared at me from tip to toe.

'Well, it seems that you know them, then let's get to bussiness.' the principal said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shook my head lightly as my jaw dropped a little. 'It's not that I'm being stubborn or something but I can't do anything. Natasha has to have talent to be famous.' I claimed. The principal cleared his throat and looked at me with a confident look. 'Ooh, she has that.' he said with a weird tone, making me shiver.

He signed to Natasha and Natasha obediently opened . Her voice echoed through the room and I couldn't help to feel nostalgic about it. This voice, it sounds so familiar. It almost brings back memories. At some point, her voice had the same tone as that of Jinyoung. Their voices are very look a like at some ranges. I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics.

The lyrics were almost the same as my song 'Going Crazy', only at some chorus, it was sung with other lyrics. It made the song more powerful and less sad.

I opened my eyes again as I didn't hear her voice anymore. I looked confused at Natasha and asked her what was on my mind during the song. 'Did you just sing my song?' I asked Natasha which Natasha immediately shook her head. 'It was just some freestyle singing. I just made the lyrics up.' she responded while looking concerned at me. 'You didn't like it?'

She looked very anxious, like I was about to bite her off but I just shook my head and smiled. 'You have a good voice.' I said to friendly. 'Weird, for a moment, I thought that it was my song.' I thought confused but I didn't let it show and just smiled at her. Natasha who lit up, squealed softly.

'So what you think?' the principal then asked me. I turned my eyes to him and felt somekind of irritated by him. He was so pushy and forcing, expecting it to be very easy, only because I'm the pearl of WM entertainment. To be honest, I'm not flattered by that nickname because it only gives me more stress and pressure to always be the best and always come back with a better image.

Their glares were still focused on me as they expected me to agree but instead of agreeing, I took my bag and took a paper out of it. 'Okay, I'll try but I can't garantee. Just fill in this form and I'll bring it to my company tonight.' I said while gracefully putting the form onto his desk.

From the corner of my eyes, I could hear Natasha squeal happily and patting Gongchans back. The others of B1A4 just stayed still for a second and looked at me with widened eyes. 'What's wrong with them?' I thought but my attention got pulled by the principal with his cold voice.

'Then you can leave, I will deliver the form by the end of the day. Mister Kim will deliver it to you. ' he then said to me while looking very concetrated at the form. I stood still and stared at him as I didn't know who Mister Kim was. 'The school counselor.' he then responded as if he could hear my thoughts.

I nodded and turned away, walking the room out. I closed the door behind me and sighed relieved. 'What kind of school is this?' I thought a little suspicious. 'And why does B1A4 appear again? There's something not right with them.'

 

 

Yes, my inspiration came back, finally I have been waiting for it come back after such a long time ^^!

The ones who got a little bored, don't worry, from now on, it will be much interesting ^^!

 

Please look forward to the next chapter, and thanks^^ !!