Failures with Baros revulsion.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Sandeul POV

Our steps increasing their speed as we looked at the bleeding girl on the floor. CNU who ran next me, kneeled down and pulled her up. Her face was covered with blood from the splash of blood from her wrist. I helped CNU and turned my back towards him. CNU dropped ____~ah on my back and as fast as I could, I ran away with her. The corridor looked very dark and I couldn't see where I was running but luckily, Gongchan got a flashlight. I smiled couraging at him before I lifted ____~ah more up on my back. She was unconscious and there's no doubt about that. Her blood was still non-stop pouring out of her wounds. I felt that her wrists were bitterly harsh and swollen with dry skin.

'God damned, you! Minzy!' I hissed from under my teeth as I ran harder. The corridor looked endlessly until a bright light came. I finally smiled and saw BOYFRIEND standing at the end of the corridor looking confused. They probably lost the way but when they saw me, some of them shrieked and stiffenened.

'______~ah!!!!' A boy, I assume, Jeongmin shrieked. He walked up to me while I handed her over to their leader, Donghyun. 'Can you take care of her?' I asked him panting. Donghyun nodded and grabbed my arm before I could turn away. He looked deeply in my eyes for a long time with a stern look before he softened. 'Thank you.' he muttered. I smiled and nodded and walked away with Gongchan and CNU.

CNU looked at me and stopped me. 'Sandeul, where are you going?' he asked me while we were now standing somewhere out of BOYFRIENDS sight. I rubbed my hair and thought frustrated. 'I need to find Minzy, GODDAMNED!!' I shouted out in anger. CNU calmed me down and even Gongchan came closer and patted my shoulder. CNU glanced at me with a stern look. 'Don't rush things, Sandeul.' he calmy spoke. I shook my head and grabbed my hair. 'Don't you understand?! Minzy has gone too far! We need to stop her right now, or else, she might kill Jinyoung. I don't think Jinyoungs plan is still working. ____~ah is suffering because of Jinyoungs selfish thoughts!' I shouted in anger.

Gongchan came closer and grabbed me harshly by my arms. 'Jinyoung, ' Gongchan paused for a moment. 'Jinyoung knew that this kind of things would happen and that's why he had set us right from the start to protect _____~ah from a distant. Baro was the one in charge of protecting her personally. We all failed. It isn't about Jinyoung being selfish.' Gongchan spoke while trying to make sense in me. My heart was racing while I clenched my fist but CNU and Gongchan had calmed me down. I took a deep and long breath.

'Alright...,' I inhaled. 'But isn't it better for us to protect Jinyoung instead of ____~ah? She has Baro and BOYFRIEND on her side while Jinyoung... has no one.' I said while I looked at them one by one. Gongchan nodded but CNU shook his head. 'Jinyoung isn't alone. He still has HIM and HER on his side, protecting him.' he informed me.

I nodded and took my phone out my pocket. 'Then it's time. We failed so we need to step over to Plan B.' I said sternly. I dialled the number and waited for it to go over. After a long time, someone finally picked up.

'Yobeoseyo....?'

 

Donghyun POV

 

I put _____~ah on my back and turned to the others. I ordered them one by one with a stern look. 'KWANGMIN! Get some piece of cloth to wrap around her wrist.'

'JEONGMIN! Call the ambulance!' Jeongmin immediately nodded and took his phone out of his pocket. 'HYUNSEONG! Help me to drag her to the exit of this school.'

'YOUNGMIN, go with me and try to wake her up and Minwoo, go and find Baro.' I told him as I saw that Baro was gone. Everybody nodded as they shot in action. Kwangmin tore a piece of his cloth and wrapped it around her wrist while Youngmin on the other side, softly slapped ____~ah on her cheek. Jeongmin came back and gave an relieved nod. 'The ambulance has arrived.'

I nodded at him and ran with ______~ah to the exit while Hyunseong kept her firmly on her back. The smell of her blood came into my nose and for a second, I had to vomit. The smell of blood was something I always disliked. And now it was dropped onto my clothes, it made it more worser. My heart ached as I saw her like this. 'We failed to protect you, again.' I thought sadly.

 

Baro POV

 

I ran through corridors while I slammed the door open. Beads of sweat was dripping from my forehead but I didn't care less. I had to find her. Had to! I looked sideways and choose the way with my instinct. After going through a few small hallways, I finally heard female high heels, slowly clacking on the floor. I listened to it and tried to find the way to her but despise the noise of the students around me, I couldn't hear it clearly. 'Damned!' I hissed from under my teeth. But suddenly, I could see blond hair from that boy back then. 'Ren!' I hissed from under my breath. I ran and ran and pushed the students aside as I could see his hair more clear.

They had already walked out of the hallway, to the parking lot and with my fast pace, I could catch up on them. 'MINZY!!' I scowled from under my breath with my low tone at the stairways at the back of our school. My hands were clenched onto the rails of the stairs and with a panted breath, I looked from above down at her who just swiftly turned her around with a smirk. Compared to Ren who just stopped but didn't turn around.

Minzy swung her hair back and looked at me arrogantly. She had placed a hand on her hip with an defiantly aura. She was challenging me as if she was already expecting me.

'YOU!' I hissed from under my breath. I didn't know that I had grown so much hatred towards her. Everything burst out in me after such a long time. All the old feelings I had towards her were all replaced by hate and anger. The girl I used to love was now gone. I had to keep that in mind.

I ran down the stairs and was stepping forwards. Minzy smirked and tapped with her high heels on the ground. 'What? Lost something? I ain't the guilty one.' she smirked. That accent she was trying to do. She was doing this on purpose so I would remember the old time we had spent together.

'No, Baro, she has never like you. She only loved Jinyoung.' I thought to myself while I clutched my teeth. 'What you did is unforgivable! How did you become like this? I have been searching for you for such a long time, hoping for you to come back and be the same like you used to be but instead, you became a heartless monster!' I scowled.

Minzy widened her eyes for a second but then her face became angry. 'Who are you to say that?! That scumbag deserves it. You don't even know what she has done to me!' she hissed. I clenched my fist and breathed in. 'No, ____~ah has done nothing to you. You just couldn't accept the fact that she is way better than you. Do you know why Jinyoung never saw something in you? Even if you were siblings, Jinyoung hated you. He hated you from the bottom of his heart and had wished for you to be gone. Since the day you had came to his house, the day that his father adopted you, Jinyoung only pretended to like you, out of compassion. Jinyoung never took care of you as a big brother. I did but you mistook my care for Jinyoungs' I shot at her. My heart was aching while I was speaking the truth from my heart. Finally I could tell her those things that had always eaten my heart. 

Minzy slightly shook her head while tears welled up in her eyes. 'N-No, you're lying.' she hissed angry while blinking a few times. I shook my head and tears started to burn my eyes too. It ing broke my heart, seeing her like this. She might be mean and a monster but my feelings I have for her, had never changed.

'_____~ah is a very caring person. She's gently, sweet and forgiving. She still took care of Jinyoung while he was so mean towards her. After so many struggles, she understood Jinyoungs sickness and forgave him, that's why Jinyoung liked her. JInyoung only wanted a person who understood him and his struggles and she, she understood Jinyoung but you, you couldn't even understand the people around you, not even me, a simple person and you wanted Jinyoung.' I said while my lip trembled.

Minzy looked at me in disbelief while she kept denying while shaking her head but I knew that I had hit an sensitive string in her heart. I understood her and it was easy for me to break her down. She was on the edge of breaking down. 'N-no, I understood him. I understood JINYOUNG!!' she shrieked while she kneeled down while putting her hand next to her ears. She was trembling and Ren walked up to her and pulled her up by her arm. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and so were mine. This was heartbreaking for me to do this. Breaking the person down that I have cared for, my whole damn life.

There was a silence between us while we both sniffed. I panted from my outburst and tried to bite the pain away while she leant onto Ren while looking at me with those eyes, that the once innocent Minzy had.

'You use people around you, manipulate them and let them fall down while you are reaching for something that was far beyond your reach. You were never satisfied with the things you had. You kept wanting more and was obsessed with Jinyoung, being blinded by an one-sided love. How pathethic.' I continued while I scowled the last word.

Minzy became hard and looked at me. 'Then, weren't you pathetic too, like me?' she smirked through her tears. I looked at her with disbelief and noticed that it made sense. What was I doing all the time?

Minzy smirked and raised her head more towards me. 'You had loved me. You was being blinded by that one-sided love too. You reached something far beyond your reach. Just like you said, Jinyoung didn't love me. Which points to me that I didn't love you. I didn't even like a slice of you.' she smirked. Auwtch... That hurt my heart. I bit my lip and looked at her angrily with tears in my eyes. I stayed silent while I didn't know what to say. She was playing back with my words. 

'How pathetic.' she whispered while her eyes were filled with tears. 'I think that we're done with talking. I shall go first.' Minzy said while she supported on Ren to walk away, leaving me astonished behind. My heart ached as I just watch them walk away. 

I inhaled some breath while I turned my back on them. Through my eyes filled with tears, I could see a person. He was standing on a distant while he was shocked and stiffened, looking at me with widened eyes.

Minwoo.

 

Loooooonnng chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Was it good? Now Baro gets more attention :D

Thank you for commenting and stuff and don't be confused right now, everything will be explained as the story goes on ^^!!

Remember, you guys rocks!! ^^