Liar.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Minwoo walked closer and tried to put a hand on my shoulder. 'B-Baroo...' he said compassionated. I looked up at him and wiped my tears away. I shrugged his hand away and walked coldly away from him. 'Don't ever talk to anyone about this.' I said with a low voice. Minwoo stiffened and slowly turned around. 'Alright.' he said with a little voice.

'Where's ____~ah?' I asked him. Minwoo looked up, still in shock and mumbled the words. 'Seoul hospital.'

I nodded and proceeded my walk. 'Then, let's go, there's no time to waste.' I said while I sped up my speed.

 

 

________~ Pov

 

'Is she waking up?'

'It seems so.'

'What should we do?'

'Kwangmin, get her some water atleast as her boyfriend.'

'A-arraso.'

'Ssshhttt...Everybody, she's waking up.'

'No, that must be your imagination... She's isn't even stirring.' 

'Are you saying that I'm lying?'

'No, not that but she lost a lot of blood, there won't be a possibility that she might wake up this fast.'

'Yeah, that's what SHE said.'

'Yah, ever heard of respecting others opinion?'

'Aigoo, be quiet atleast!'

'Yes, be quiet.'

 

That last one wasn't one of the  many voices but mine. I blinked with my eyes and groaned. 'You guys are so noisy.' I told them while I sat up right. I blinked with my eyes until my sight was sharp and stared at BOYFRIEND who was now looking at me with widened eyes.

'What's wrong?' I asked them. Minwoo who stood next to Kwangmin, walked past him and clung onto me. 'Aigooo, you're awake. I thought that you might die!' Minwoo exlaimed while a few tears rolled down his cheek. Then everything shot through my mind of what had happened. 'Ah... I'm alright.' I smiled weakly while their glares were still focused on me. 

Kwangmin was the second one who loosened his muscles and handed me the water while kissig my forehead. 'I'm glad you're alright.'

Donghyun came next to me and my hair. 'Are you sure that you're alright?' he asked me with a sad tone. I nodded and looked confused at him. 'What's wrong?' I asked him. Donghyun just shrugged and looked at my wrists. 'I'm just feeling so guilty. From the start until now, we haven't been able to protect you. I feel like a loser or we feel like a loser.' And Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun bent their head down.

I frowned my forehead and looked at them, one by one. 'Listen, everybody. No matter how hard you have failed to protect me. This was something unexpected and I don't expect you guys all to protect me all the time. You can't be perfect. It already happened and I'm alright now, so no need to feel guilty about the past. Just forget about it and restart again. And you know, being wounded gives me the ability to demand you guys to take care of me.' I joked at the end of my serious speech.

Luckily, my speech lifted up their depressive mood and a confident smile came across Donghyuns face. 'Aigooo... You're such a good girl. Right! From now on, we'll be better on our guard.' Donghyun said while he punched his hand in the air. Jeongmin too punched his fist in the air while the other members cheered for them. 

I smiled at their dorkiness and noticed Baro standing in the corner. He looked all gloomy while his glare was focused on something useless. His arms were folded and it made him look like he had been through a very long day.

'_____~ah!' Donghyun said with an apolagizing smile. I looked up at him questioning. 'Yes?'

'Mianhaeyo but we need to go for an photoshoot. We forgot the time while we were waiting for you to wake up.' Donghyun explained while he took his jacket. I shook my head and smiled. 'Don't worry, I know. Hectic schedule, hé?' I .

Donghyun laughed and left the room with the others while Jeongmin returned to peck my cheek. 'Stay well!' He smiled before saying 'Annyeong' and leaving the room.

'You are so blessed to have them.' Baro said suddenly. 'People who care about you.'

I smiled and nodded. 'I know, that's why I'm always grateful.' I spoke but then I turned my head towards him. His face still looked a little depressive. 

'What happened to you?' I asked him. Baro shrugged his shoulders and sighed. I patted my bed and motioned him to come closer. Talking with him with such a distance wasn't something nice to do.

Baro smiled weakly and shook his head. 'As always a very caring person.' he mumbled from under his breath. I wanted to open my mouth but then the door opened itself, revealing Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU.

'Hi,' Sandeul awkwardly said while waving his hand to us. I looked suprised and smiled weakly. 'I-I don't know what to say..' I stuttered.

Sandeul shook his head and smiled brightly. 'No need to. Long time no see.' he said while putting the bouquet of flower on my bed. I lifted an eyebrow and smiled. 'Really, what a surprise.' I muttered while my hair behind my ear. 'Weren't you guys with Minzy?' I said while her name was spoken with disgust.

'We quit!' CNU rapidly said, surprising me once again. 'We aren't with her anymore. We can't be singers again without B1A4. That time when we first met again, we were forced to join her but now we have quit what the consequences might be because of what she did.'

I smiled and laughed with tears. 'You guys became so nice. You all have changed.' I sobbed gladly. 'First, you were all picking on me and stuff, and now, we are talking like friends or are even making friendship.'

'We know. We followed the example of Jinyoung. We really didn't know what got into us. Hope you forgive us.' Gongchan said while putting his hand on his chest.

I smiled widely and smelled the flowers. 'Ofcourse.' I smiled while wiping the last remaining tears away. 'Group hug!' Baro shouted with a smile while opening his arms wide open. They all walked over to me and gave me a big hug. Once again, I felt happy but there was only one thing that was bothering me.

I need to confront Jinyoung about the fact that he lied to me and what his real purpose is to run away with me.

'Jinyoung, why did you lie to me?'

 

 

I'm sooooooooooo sorrryy if this one , really T_T

Please don't leave me T_T

Look forward to the next chapter ^^

I promise that the story will get better as it goes on, pinky promise XD

Thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^

Love you guys! Bye bye!! :D