Strange Kwangmin.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

________~ah POV

 

School has ended and Jae Bum walked next to me through the corridors. I raised an eyebrow at him as he hadn’t said anything. Back then, he had ignored my question and didn’t want to talk about it. He told me that I should ask Jinyoung for that which I’m going to ask right away after I get home. Jae Bum nudged my shoulder and smiled. “Still not going to say anything.” He told me with a smile.

I laughed and shook my head. We crossed the streets and as I passed a familiar house, I stopped and looked at it. There was also a person standing in front of it. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the person who was holding a smoothie can. The girl sighed and walked away with her head down. I raised an eyebrow as I had recognized her. “Jiyeon?” I asked. Jiyeon raised her head upon hearing her name and stiffened when she saw me. “Err… Hi, unnie..” she stuttered while forcing a smile. I crossed the street again and stood in front of her. “What are you doing here?” I asked her. Jiyeon scratched her head and laughed weakly. “Well, unnie, I… I wanted to make sure how it is with Kwangmin.” She told me.

I put a hand on her shoulder and looked at her. “Have you been standing here long? Did you go to school today?” I asked her. Jiyeon bit her lip and then nodded. “Well, only a half day. I wasn’t present in the morning.” She honestly told me. I frowned my forehead and slapped her arm lightly. “You shouldn’t skip school. You’re too young to do such things.” I sternly told her. Jiyeon nodded and lowered her eyes. “I know, I’m sorry, unnie. I won’t do it anymore,” she apologized. “I shouldn’t have come here since he’s doing so well with that…” she muttered under her breath that I couldn’t understand.

She kind of looked pissed. “Something wrong?” I asked her. She shook her head and forced a smile again. “I’m going home, unnie,” she said, and began to walk away. I nodded and then looked back at the house. “Should I go in?” I thought. “Sooner of later, I have to talk with him.”

I nodded with my head and looked at Jae Bum. “You can go home first. I need to talk with Kwangmin first.” I said. Jae Bum smiled and walked away while he waved at me. I waved back and stepped with a smile to the front door. I rang the door and loud sounds were coming from behind the door.

“No, I’m going! Aishh Minwoo let goo!! Come back you!!!” someone said from behind the door before unlocking it and opening.

“Err… Hi…” I said as I saw Minwoo and Jeongmin hanging onto each other. They were all messed up, as if they had been in a fight to open the door.

“________~ah ~!!” Minwoo said with a smile. “What brings you here?”

I smiled at them and bowed. “I’m here to talk with Kwangmin.” I told them. Minwoo and Jeongmin shortly looked at each other and then both bit their lips. “I don’t think that it is a good idea.” Jeongmin hesitated. I raised an eyebrow and looked at them. “What do you mean?”

Minwoo shrugged his shoulders and let me in. “See for yourself. Kwangmins room at the second floor.” He told me. I nodded and climbed up the stairs. The stairs I took, the louder I heard a girl giggle. When I was standing in front of the door, I could hear a girl squeal and giggle.

“Am I at the right door?” I asked myself as I heard the girl. I knocked onto the door and waited for it to open. I breathed some air in and thought about how I should start this conversation. The door got opened by a tall girl with big eyes and a high ponytail. She blinked at me while I widened my eyes.

“Who are you?” she asked me abruptly. I blinked with my eyes and looked at her. “E-excuse me?” I said. “I should be the one asking that question.”

The girl threw me an arrogant look and observed me from head to toe. “Wait, I recognize you, well, I kind of see some resembles. Aren’t you ______~ah?” she asked me.

I looked at her confused and was surprised she knew my name. “Yes, how do you know my name?” I asked her. The girl giggled and stuck out her hand. “I’m Goo Hara. I know you because of my far, far, far cousin.” She explained.

“And your cousin is….?” I asked.

“Ooh, haven’t he told about me? Such an irresponsible boy.”

“He…?” I narrowed my eyes as I still couldn’t figure out who he is.

But I couldn’t get an answer, as Kwangmin leant with his head from behind the wall. “Who are you talking with?” he asked.

Hara giggled again while I couldn’t close my jaw that had dropped. Kwangmin was half- while Hara just stared at his chest with a seductive look.

“K-Kwangmin?” I asked confused.

Kwangmin smiled at me and giggled lightly as he looked at me with a slant grin. “_____~ah, long time no see, what are you doing here?” he asked me.

I looked into his eyes and saw that they were a little hazy. “I came to talk with you.” I responded.

Kwangmin chuckled and held Hara close to him, as if he was her boyfriend. “Talk? What talk? Everything is fine, right?” Kwangmin asked Hara with a grin who also looked up with a smile.

“No, I heard from Jiyeon that you were devastated by our break-up.” I helped him remember. Kwangmin laughed and bent closer and  made my head dodge a little behind.

“There is no such thing. Jiyeon was lying. Look at me, I’m all fine…” he giggled. “So no need to talk. Shuu shuu, go away, we’re a little busy.” Kwangmin shoed me.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. “Are you alright? And besides, who’s Goo Hara exactly?” I asked him. Kwangmin laughed and tapped onto my nose with his finger.

“Aigooo, you’re a stubborn girl. I’m fine… Goo Hara is that girl from Bluebrey that I once have mentioned in the past.” He told me.

I widened my eyes and looked at her. “Bluebrey?” I asked her.

Goo Hara nodded and took the doorknob. “So would you excuse us, we got a lot to catch up.” She told me and then slowly closed the door with Kwangmin. The door shut with a soft sound as I stared at the door with a confused look. I blinked with my eyes and thought what just had happened. “A-Alright.”

I grabbed onto my bag and stared at the ground while music started to play from the room. “Kwangmin is fine and Hara knows me from a far far far cousin?” I thought confused. I scratched my temple as I walked down the stairs, only to find Minwoo mid-way.

He saw me looking a little confused and nudged my shoulder lightly. “I told you,” he said. I nodded slowly and went down to the living where I see Jeongmin sitting on a couch.

I plopped next to him and looked in front of me. Jeongmin waved a hand in front of my eyes as he didn’t get my attention. “Earth to ______~ah,” he teased. I blinked with my eyes and looked at him.

“Ooh, sorry, what?’ I asked him. Jeongmin chuckled and put an arm around me. “Why so absently?” he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and scratched my head. “Kwangmin…” that was the only thing I could say. Jeongmin sighed and leant closer. “You have seen him, don’t you?” he asked. I nodded and frowned my forehead. “Was he always like this?” I asked him concerned. Jeongmin shook his head and looked at me. “It all started when Goo Hara has arrived. He was soo weird.” He told me.

I nodded and fumbled with my fingers. “Is it all my fault?” I asked sadly. Jeongmin shook his head heavily and raised my chin. “Look, maybe Kwangmin is only reacting because he has met with Bluebrey. There’s nothing to worry about.” He comforted me.

I sighed and smiled weakly. “All right, then, I’ll go home.” I said. Jeongmin smiled and grabbed my hand. “Wait, mind me tagging along?” he asked me. I shook my head and grabbed his hand tightly. “Not at all. Let’s go, or else I might be grounded by Sandeul for being late.” I joked.

Jeongmin smiled and we both existed the house.

 

 

 

A very strange Kwangmin, and what about Goo Hara?

Haha, please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for commenting and stuffs, love you ^^

Bye bye ~