Love Light.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

I pulled back while his hands were still on my face. He gently opened his eyes and looked sweetly at me. 'All better?' he asked me with a soft voice. I slightly nodded and looked a little awkward away. We kissed. Even after being tortured by him for such a long time, I kissed with whole my heart. 'Do I love him also?' I thought confused while biting my lip. I could still taste the kiss. 

Jinyoung looked up at Baro who was slowly walking towards us. Jinyoung grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me a little so I could face Baro. He had witnessed everything so he deserved a little explanation but instead, he just stayed calm and looked at us coldly. 

'And what now?' he asked Jinyoung. I turned my head up to Jinyoung and waited for his answer since I was still speechless from the kiss. Jinyoung shifted a short glare at me before he began to speak. 'I think I need to bring her to a hotel. She can't go anywhere, not if the twins are still fighting. It's not good for her right now to get in such a situation.' Jinyoung said while put his hands on my shoulders. 

Baro took his hat of and scratched his head. He looked kind of frustrated and irritated. 'I can't stay with her. I have a schedule tomorrow morning.' Baro confessed irritated. He wasn't really glad to see Jinyoung again. 

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and looked sideways. 'I'll go with her.' Jinyoung coldly said before he pushed me forwards. I turned my head lightly as I wanted to say goodbye to Baro but Jinyoung wanted  to go already. 

'W-wait...' I stuttered. My mind finally came back to senses and I became worried. 'My siblings. I can't leave them alone..' 

Jinyoung ignored me and glared at Baro who was glaring at us. Then Baro spoke with a threathening tone. 'I'm not part of your group anymore Jinyoung, not since the time you lied to me. Take care of her, but I won't let you go off so easily. The reason why I kept our promise is because of _____~ah concern, not for you.'

I shivered at Baro's low and cold voice. He looked very deathly, as if he could just go wild and kill Jinyoung but instead, Jinyoung laughed lightly. 'As if you can get me. I'm the source to her and to be honest, she's busy right now. You'll never find her.' Jinyoung stated before he turned back to me and walked away from him. I became confused. 'What are they talking about? Who is her?' I thought. 

I looked back at Baro and saw him standing. He was fuming from rage as if Jinyoung had hit a sensitive string in him. I waved goodbye to him and then turned back to Jinyoung. 'Well, that's not nice of you.' I complained. Jinyoung looked down at me and sighed. 'Baro is angry. Our bond with each other wasn't like before.' Jinyoung explained with a sad expression. He missed his friend probably. 

'But Jinyoung, about whom were you guys talking about?' I asked curiously while we were on the way to a hotel. Jinyoung put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. 'Baro's first love. He was angry that I lied about her in the past. He is still madly in love with her.' 

I sighed and looked up at the sky. 'Why is it always the first love? Can't a second lover be good too?' I sighed while I was referring to Kwangmin on a subtle way. I didn't want to bother Jinyoung too with these things between us but Jinyoung was smart. He got my meaning behind the sentence. 'I told you, you still have a chance.' 

I sighed and looked up at him. 'And what if I don't have?' Tears started to well up in my eyes. I felt very sad and miserable. 'Then I'll be here to catch you and beat the crap out of him.' he joked. I chuckled and took his hand. 

'Gomawoyo.. Jinyoung.' I smiled for the first time. Jinyoung smiled back and we both turned back to the road. Until a sudden familiar voice appeared. '_______~ah!' it yelled. I turned to the person and saw a familiar person appearing in front of us. 'J-Jeongmin?' I asked uncertain of the person. Jeongmin walked with a bright smile to us and nodded. 'Indeed, long no see.' he chuckled. I looked down to him and saw that he took a walk with his dog. 'Ani, we just saw each other at school.' I said blankly. Jeongmin chuckled. 'Yes, Yes, I forgot. But you just shines so bright in the evening that I couldn't ignore you.' He joked. 

I rolled with my eyes and smiled. 'What brings you here? It's not that you took a walk with a dog at midnight?' I asked him suspiciously. Jeongmin scratched his neck and looked sideways. 'Aishh... You got me. I just wanted to know how you are. I heard about it from Minwoo.' he confessed embarrassed. I guessed that he had blushed too. 

'Ow...' I said while looking down. 'You didn't know it either about Kwangmin?' I asked him. Jeongmin shook his head. 'Mianhae... It looked like that Bluebrey was the twins little secret.' he explained. I nodded and looked up. 'Ooh, I guess you haven't met Jinyoung yet?' I asked him with a smile while trying to change from subject. Jeongmin looked up at Jinyoung who was smiling politely. 'Eh, yeah, Jinyoung right?' he asked him. Jinyoung nodded and shook Jeongmins hand. 'He isn't your boyfriend right?' Jeongmin suddenly asked me which made me blush. 'Anii...!' I refused. 

Jeongmin sighed relieved while putting a hand on his chest. 'Ah, forgive me then. Where are you going?' he asked us. I looked at Jinyoung and thought about it. 'If I say hotel, he would think more dirty about us.' I thought shocked but didn't let him notice. 'Somewhere where Kwangmin isn't there.' I said. Jeongmin understood me and nodded. He placed an hand on my arm and caressed. 'Then take care. I'll see you tomorrow because I need to return this dog. They won't accept this dog anymore if the shop is closed.' he said. I widened my eyes and laughed. 'You hired this dog, just to see me?'' I asked him in disbelief. Jeongmin nodded and smiled. 'See, I care a lot for you. Kaja...' Jeongmin said before pulling the dog with him. I watched him walk away and waved him goodbye. 

(...)

 

I opened the door with the card and observed the cozy room. It was spacious and silent, just what I wanted. I looked back at Jinyoung and saw him leaning against the door. 'Mind me staying here too?' he asked me with puppy eyes. I smiled and shook my head. But then something struck me. 'But what about my siblings?' I asked him since he ignored my previous question. Jinyoung looked up at me and smiled. 'Don't worry. Baro will take care of it. That's how he is.' he smiled while closing the door behind him. 

I nodded and walked over to the bed. I let me fall down onto it and stared at the ceiling. My eyes were about to close and with every time I opened them, I saw Jinyoung on different places. A sign that I was dozed off for a few minutes. 

Then after a few times blinking, I saw Jinyoung hanging over me. '____~ah, are you alright?' he asked me worried. My mind felt heavy and my eyes were almost closing back. I rubbed in my eyes and shook my head sleeply. 'I'm tired.' I whined like a little kid. Jinyoung laughed and lifted me up by my back and knee holes. 

'Then just sleep and don't fight against it. You don't mind me laying next to you?' he asked me. I shook my head again and closed my eyes again as I felt the softness of a pillow behind my head. 'Why do you need to ask? You know that we have slept next to each other in the past.' I murmured while I rolled on my side. I heard Jinyoung chuckle and then someone laying next to me. The light got dimmed and only the two of us remained in the dark. 

I heard Jinyoung rumble with the blankets and then finally covered me warmly with it. 'Sleep tight.' he whispered to me. I nodded and yawned. 'You too..' I murmured half awake. Jinyoung smirked and kissed my cheek before putting an arm around my waist and nuzzling his face in my neck. He was close. Very close but I was too tired to say something about it, so I let it be.

'Do you remember that I used to say "then I love you too"? Then it wouldn't surprise you if I said it now but tonight, I'm not going to say it yet. I'm going to wait until you say you love me too. Because then, you'll accept my love more properly.' Jinyoung whispered while he pecked my forehead but I was too tired to listen anymore...

If Kwangmin was cheating on me then what was I doing?

 

Yeah, long one ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^ô^

Love you guys!! And thanks for supporting and reading it ^^