Grounded.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

"Are you seriously doing this to me?!" Jiyeon shouted out. She threw her hands in the air, as she looked at me angry. I nodded my head and folded my arms. 

 

"It's the best for you and I also want you to hand in your phone."

 

Jiyeon threw speechless her hands in the air and looked at me confused. "Why?"

 

"Because I say so."

 

"It's unfair, unnie, really? Grounding me for one lie!?"

 

I closed my eyes frustrated and sighed. "It's not only for that lie. If you were going to Kwangmin, you should have told me, not lie that you were going to one of your friends and also, you shouldn't have taken her with you."

 

"She is a friend of you."

 

"Whether she's a friend or not, she's a stranger to you. Think of yourself, Jiyeon. You're old enough to be independent." I said. 

 

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes as a few tears has escaped her eyes. She wasn't really someone who could handle fights well. 

 

"No, I won't give you my phone. It's a stupid reason for grounding me. Minzy told me that she was your friend. Shouldn't you actually thanking me for seeing her again?" 

 

I rubbed my temples frustrated and looked at her. She was thinking this in the wrong way. She didn't know the real story between us and I wanted to keep that. I really didn't want her to be involved in such a mess.

 

"You should know that I'm grounding you for your best so you can have time to think about your actions." 

 

"What actions? I didn't do anything wrong. Besides, going to Kwangmin isn't something bad. You go there all the time, they are like family." 

 

"Jiyeon,... We don't need to discuss this. You're grounded for a month without your cellphone."

 

"You can ground me, but why my phone? Are you trying to lock me away from everyone?" 

 

I sighed and walked over to her purse. Luckily, I could find her phone but Jiyeon climbed over the bed and snatched it away from me. 

 

"You're really not being nice, unnie, I hate you. Why can't you be so nice as Minzy?"

 

"Bwoh?" I let out.

 

Jiyeon twitched from my sudden burst. 

 

"Yah! Are you being brainwashed or something?! Minzy isn't someone that nice!!" I yelled at her. Saying that I'm worser than Minzy hurts me and the fact that she didn't know her like I did, hurts me more. I began to feel angry, as I saw how Jiyeon reacted. 

 

"It's because you are grounding me for no reason and taking my phone,-"

 

"Why are you being so difficult about your phone? It's only a month, unless... Are you befriended with Minzy?"

 

Jiyeon was surprised about my question and didn't say anything. That was a confirm.

 

"Yeah, so..what?" she uttered. 

 

I widened my eyes and stuck out my hand. 

"Give it to me."

 

"NO!!!"

 

A knock occurred on the door. I turned to the door and saw Jinyoung sticking his head into Jiyeons room. "I heard loud noises. Is everything alright?"

 

 

I shook my head and looked frustrated at him. Jinyoung walked into the room and closed the door behind him. "What's wrong then?"

"Unnie grounded me and wants to take my phone away." Jiyeon began. 

 

I sighed and put a hand on my forehead. "Jiyeon, it's for your own good. How many times do I have to tell you?"

 

"And why are you taking her phone and grounding her?" Jinyoung asked. 

 

I turned to him and made sure that Jiyeon didn't hear. "Minzy came by. Jiyeon brought her here and Minzy has her number."

 

Jinyoung turned pale upon hearing my explanation and turned to Jiyeon. 

 

"Let me talk to her then." Jinyoung told me. 

I looked worriedly at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure you're alright? You haven't rested a long time."

 

Jinyoung smiled and nodded. I looked a last time at him and walked passed him out of the room. 

 

I closed the door and leaned my back against it. This has made me tired. I was scared by Minzys threat. What she was capable of in the past was

really no joke. I rubbed along my wrists and still saw the scar she did to me. 

 

After that warning about Jiyeon, there was no doubt that Minzy was planning something with Jiyeon, that's why I have to break all the contact with

Minzy, even if I have to be unfair to Jiyeon. Not that grounding Jiyeon was unfair. 

 

She indeed lied to me, talked to a stranger and stayed out late. At least if she was stranded, she could have called me from a phone cell or borrowed

someone's phone from Boyfriend, then that meeting with Minzy wouldn't have happened. 

 

Ha~ This is really tiresome, I thought while I walked to my room. Then I remembered, I still had to help Shindong with his homework. I groaned and opened the door, where a grumpy Shindong was sitting, as he ruffled through his hair from frustration because the math wasn't working well on him.  

 

Being a big sister is indeed tiresome, I groaned to myself. 

 

 

 

Jiyeon pov

 

 

 

Unnie is really not fair to me, I thought irritated while I wiped away the remaining tears. Jinyoung was now standing in my room and I prepared myself for another lesson he was about to teach me but to my surprise, he walked over to me and patted the place next to him. I wasn't really so close with him, only once in a while having a small talk about how he's doing but furthermore, nope nothing.

 

I sighed and sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled. 

 

"Now tell me, what happened?" He was calm and gentle. 

 

 

I calmed down and played with my phone. 

 

"I did nothing. My sister came in and then immediately began to ground me after I got home."

 

"No, I meant, what happened before you came home."

 

I nodded and sighed. "I had a small agreement with Kwangmin, so I left earlier and had decided to take some time alone at the park. There I met Minzy. We talked and seemed to get along so before we had arrived at home, we switched our numbers so we could stay in contact." 

 

Jinyoung nodded and listened. "And nothing happened between you and Kwangmin? Just a small agreement." 

 

I bit my lip and nodded. 

 

"Yes." I said hesitant. I didn't want to tell him that Kwangmin was using me.

 

Jinyoung nodded and clapped into his hands. "Good, then lie down."

 

"W-What?" I asked confused. 

 

"Lie down." 

 

"W-Why?"

 

"I just want you to lie down and get back up." He smiled. I looked at him a little suspicious but did so. I couldn't even arch my back halfway and I immediately cringed. 

 

"N-no, I can't." I winced. 

 

"Like I thought." Jinyoung chuckled and helped me sit back straight. "You're wounded."

 

I shook my head but then decided to admit. "H-How did you know?"

 

"Well, I recognize a person who's in pain. My dad was a doctor so I managed to learn something from him."

 

 

"Wooh, just like Minzy. You could be family with her. You have so much in common." I grinned. 

 

Jinyoung laughed scornful and nodded. 'Yeah, family..., but the reason why I agree with grounding you is because you are wounded. We just want you to heal and seeing you like this, it doesn't seem it will disappear in 1, 2, 3.." 

 

"Does unnie know it too?" I asked with a small voice. 

 

Jinyoung thought about it and shook his head. "I don't think so. I might think the reason she's grounding you is because you lied to her."

 

"C-Can you please not tell her?" I asked. "I'll give my phone then." If she knew about what happened between Kwangmin and me, she wouldn't be so happy. She already wasn't so keen on the idea when I once visited Kwangmin without coming home and the fact that he is her ex, sss...yeah, not a great idea. It was my phone or having an angry unnie.

 

Jinyoung nodded and stuck out his hand  to me. I placed my phone onto it and sighed. He smiled and played with my phone. "Cool phonecase."

 

"Thanks." I smiled shyly. 

 

"Now rest, so I can sleep with a safe heart." he teased. I chuckled and nodded and carefully laid down my body. 

 

Jinyoung covered me well and stood up. "Remember, not going anywhere this month. I'm trusting you." 

 

I nodded and he turned off the lights. 

 

"Ooh, Jinyoung?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"You will be a good brother-in-law."

 

I heard him chuckle. 

 

"If your sister let me marry her. Goodnight." He joked. 

 

I laughed, as he closed the door and walked away. 

 

I turned myself around and sighed while I stared out of the window. 

 

A month grounded. It didn't matter, it's not like I am jumping to see Kwangmin again. 

 

 

 

As promised, the chapter ^^

Hope you liked it and looks forward to the next one ^^

Thank you for reading. 

I wish good luck to the ones who have exams coming up ^^

Bye bye~!