My job.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

After a long time at school, it was finally time to go home. 

I yawned as I stretched myself and looked at Sulli. 'Aishh... School is over!' I yelled happily. Sulli laughed and nudged my shoulder. 'Don't yell so loudly. You make us look like idiots.' she chuckled. I pouted my lips and shook my head. 

'Can a person not be happy,' I said,' Unless you like to go to school.' I gasped at her. Sulli slit her eyes and poked me. 'Yah!!' she laughed. 

I smiled and walked with her the way back home. We were talking about things and my siblings until a car stopped next to us. I looked sideways and saw a big black car. The car honked and short after, the window went down. Youngmin stuck out his head and waved at us. 

'Need a ride girls?' he asked us. I looked at Sulli for a short time but then shook my head. 'I need to head to work right now. You can take Sulli.' I told him. Youngmin pouted and let his arms hang down on the car door. 'Really? Right now?" he asked me. 

I nodded and walked up to him. 'Aishh... You know when I have to work.' I told him. Youngmin smiled and opened the car door for Sulli. Sulli stepped in and clinged onto the window. 'Are you sure you want to walk alone? I mean, I can go with you.' she told me. I shook my head and waved. 

'I'll talk to you later.' I told her. Sulli nodded and Donghyun who sat in the car too, drove away. Youngmin who was hanging out of the window waved at me like a idiot. I smiled and waved back. 

I turned my back and head to the convenience store where I worked. In the convenience store, I greeted my boss and went straight to change my clothes in to my usual work clothes. I the last wrinkle of my outfit clean and stepped out of the door with a smile.

'Ah...________~ah, you can stand behind the pay desk. There aren't so much customers today so you can relax a little.' my boss told me with a smile. I smiled  and thanked her. 

Then I went to stand behind the pay desk and played with my pencil. The store was actually empty. There was no one. Strange. It's Friday though, there should be a lot of customers. As soon as I thought that, I heard a chime from the door, a sound that someone's coming in. I turned to the person and greeted him with a bow. 

'Welcome~...eh?" I said as soon as I saw him. The person smiled and walked over to the pay desk. 'So, you're standing behind the pay desk, huh?' he said. I nodded and sighed. 'What are you doing here? Don't you need to accompany your girlfriend?' I teased. 

Jae Bum grinned and poked my head. 'Tease, tease, that's all you can do.' Jae Bum laughed. I pouted and looked at him. He leaned with his arms onto the counter and smiled. 

'So, why aren't you back home?" I asked him. Jae Bum shrugged his shoulders and turned his back against the counter. 'Shindong wants a popsicle. He still hasn't forgiven me.' Jae Bum whined. 

I laughed out loud and held a hand in front of my mouth. 'Yes, he can be a pain in the .' I told him. Jae Bum then turned to me and looked at me. 'You should have told me that earlier! Then I could have given it to him instead of Jiyeon.' he told me. 

I laughed and shook my head. 'They're both a pain in the , they're twins, remember?' I chuckled. Jae Bum sighed and rubbed his temples. 'Next time, I'm letting Sulli babysit them.' Jae Bum whined. 

I smiled and poked his head with my pencil. 'You. Are. Lazy.' I told him with a lot of pauses and each time, I poked his head more back. Jae Bum frowned and rubbed his forehead. 'Yah, if you keep doing this, I won't tell you what Kwangmins planning for tonight.' Jae Bum warned me while he grabbed my pencil and pulled on it but I was still holding onto it. 

I brightened up and leaned closer. 'Ooh, what?' I asked him. Jae bum shook his head and chuckled. 'Kwangmin has forbidden me to say it to you..' 

I pouted and sighed. 'Not fair. Can't you give me atleast one clue?' I asked him. Jae Bum shook his head and smiled. 'Just wait... But it'll be very romantic.' he told me. 

I sighed and let the pencil fall down. 'Ice creams are at the back of the store. Go as you wish.' I told him. Jae Bum grinned and ruffled my hair. I pouted as he walked by and opened the refrigerator and after he took a Ben and Jerry icecream, he walked back to me to pay for it. 

He took his wallet and counted the money but then he stopped mid-way. 'Ah, right, Kwangmin had talked with the manager. You are only working a half day, so you can prepare yourself for your date.' he told me. 

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him surprised. 'Half day? But that means that my shift is already over now?" I asked him. Jae Bum nodded and smiled. 'Then walk with me back home.' he suggested happily while he stuck out his hand. 

I laughed and nodded. 'Just wait a minute. I need to change and grab my stuff.' I told him. Jae Bum nodded and went to stand at the door while I sped into the change room. I took out my bag and changed my clothes. 

'Ah, right, did I take my keys with me?" I thought while my hands were already ping the smaller section of my bag but then to my surprise, something unusual laid next to my keys. 

I widened my eyes and a fear race back in my heart. 'What's this?" I thought while I grabbed the object. 'D-Didn't I throw you away?" 

My eyes traced down the screen and when I touched the button the screen lit up and a notification was shown. 

 

You got one new message from Pipoomica.

 

 

 

Cliffhannggeuuurrrrrrhhhh XD

What could be the message this time? ^^

Sorry if this chapter was a little boring, I'll try my best ^^

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ^^ Really, I gained two more suscribers, really THANK YOU!!!!! *spazzing*

Please look forward to the next chapter and bye bye!

P.s: Next one will be the date with Kwangmin 

I'll be back tomorrow, my exams are finally done tomorrow so yup yup yup!! Tomorrow an update ^^

Sorry if this is short, blame it on the exams ^^