OMG.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

It was morning. Time for me to go to school but something tells me that there is something bad going to happen. I parted from Jinyoung at the hotel with a hug and walked with my backpack the way to school. Jinyoung was nice for bringing me my stuff by his private chauffeur. He surely is rich. 

I sighed as I had arrived at the school fence. There was no sign of everyone, except for a few toddlers who were waiting for there buses. My class or BOYFRIEND weren't there. 'Strange.' I thought to myself while I kicked a stone from under my feet. It bounced a few times further away until it laid still and didn't move. 

'_______~ah!' I heard from far away. I turned to see who it was but my eyes couldn't observe a person. He wasn't in my eyesight. '_______~ah...' Again that voice. I turned and turned with my head until I saw Kwangmin arriving. 'Great.' I thought to myself while I rolled my eyes. Kwangmin was running closer and closer and I began to feel miserable and had the urge to ignore him. But then I remembered that ignoring him wouldn't help, so I stayed and looked irritated at the panting Kwangmin in front of me. 

'What?' I scoffed angrily. Kwangmin ran a hand through his hair and sighed. 'I-I'm sorry...' he apologized. I crossed my arms and looked at him angrily. 'For what?' I asked him. Kwangmin sighed and put his hands on my shoulders. 'Where did you go last night? I was so worried. I'm so sorry that I had shoed you off.' he explained. I sighed and turned my head the other side. 

I had noticed that his black eye was very well covered that you can't even tell anymore. Too bad. 'It's too late. You're dating with me and yet, you are contacting with you first love.' I shot back. 

Kwangmin shook his head and pulled me in. 'No, listen... Youngmin and you got it wrong. Yes, indeed, I have been contacting her but it doesn't mean that I have feelings for her. She's just a friend to me and you, you are my lover. i love you with whole my heart. Please don't break up with me. I'm insanely in love with you and no one can come between us.' Kwangmin said while he hugged me and my hair. 

My eyes began to burn and I wrapped my arms around him. I felt confused. 'Should I trust him or not?' I thought confused. 'I don't know... what to say...' I stuttered. Then suddenly Kwangmin began to cry. His tears were flowing over his cheeks and dripped onto my neck. 

'Please... Believe me... I'll stop being blueberry if you want... Please don't break up with me. I-I l-love you!' Kwangmin pleaded. I sighed as my stomach began to feel butterflies. A smile lit up my face and suddenly the world seemed more beautiful. 'Alright.. Kwangmin.. I'll believe you..' I whispered with a smile while hugging him tighter as he was hiccupping. 

'B-But where did you go, last night?" Kwangmin asked me while he pulled away and wiped his tears off. 'Just with a old friend. Don't mind.' I smiled at him while I helped him wipe off his tears. Kwangmin began to smile like a little kid and kissed me softly. 'Thank you.. You're such a wonderful girl.' Kwangmin complimented me, making me blush. 

I smiled shyly and tugged onto his hands. 'But, did you and Youngmin fight again?' I asked him. Kwangmin shook his head and chuckled. 'After Minwoo had called the Donghyun and  Hyunseong, we got a big blowout from Donghyun so we made up. Besides, we are twins. We can't be mad at each other for that long.' he smiled.

I nodded and then turned to a van who just arrived next to me. The door opened itself, revealing the others of BOYFRIEND sitting. 'Annyeong~!!' Minwoo shouted from behind Hyunseong. 'I see that you guys made up.'

Kwangmin and I both nodded happily and held hands. I saw Jeongmin sitting there too, but he looked a little grumpy, as if he was woken up very badly. 'It seemed that you guys are late.' I said while looking at each of them. Donghyun shook his head and stepped out of the van. 'No, I got a mail about that school starts a hour later. It was because the principal had something to discuss about. To celebrate or something.' he explained.

I tilted my head sideways and looked dumbfounded at him. 'Mail? What mail?'

Kwangmin who stood next to me nudged my shoulder. 'Yah, duck, don't you read your mail?' he joked. I pouted at him and shook my head. 'Not since you guys has stopped with sending me mails.' I shot back with a confident smile. Kwangmin shook his head while laughing. Then I heard a soft cough.

I turned to the person and saw brown caramel hair. 'Hyuna was it?' I thought while looking at the girl. Hyuna lifted her glasses a little up on her nose and smiled shyly. 'I-I came to call you... The principal is going to start...' Hyuna said while she fumbled with her fingers. I smiled at her and nodded. I looked at the others and motioned them to go and follow me. We all stepped the school in and immediately a loud music echoed through my ear. I held a hand in front of my ear from the sudden loudness and stared around.

Every student were neatly sitting next to each other on a chair while the chairs were placed on several rows. In the center, there was the principal, holding a microphone and a few papers, probably his important speech and next to him Natasha and that creepy boy. He had blond hair now and neatly tied into a ponytail. He looked more like a girl than a boy, in my opinion.

The principal cleared his throath and silented everybody. We quickly ran to a few seats and placed us in front of the principal. A few seats further was Baro sitting on a chair. He looked concerned and frustrated. His legs were trembling anxious while his eyes were searching for someone. Then his eyes met mine. He immediately stood up and crawled to me with a rapidly speed.

'____~ah, listen...' Baro said, demanding for my attention. His voice was full of frustration. I turned to him and nodded that I was listening. 'What's up?' I asked him. But when Baro was about to open his mouth, the principal began to speak.

'GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I hope that the good news didn't reach you yet! I, the principal, uncle from Natasha is very proud right now. I hope you too if the news reaches you. This school will gain a lot of attention and ofcourse the press will come here more often. I'm just so happy that her dream came true. Really, I can't even know if this is reality,'

My stomach began to rumble and something uneasy is coming up. The feeling of this morning began to rise. 'What's going on?' I thought to myself.

'I hope that you, students, will receive her with warm arms and ofcourse accept her as a normal student. Let me present you, my cousin, Natasha. From today on, Natasha will be under WM Entertainment and ofcourse together with the long dissapeared B1A4!! Come here my sons!!'

B1A4 appeared from behind a door and walked the stage up with a self confident smirk. They somehow looked a little uncomfortable behind their smiles.

'She will debut today and ofcourse as her uncle, I'll show you her teasers!!! Please clap for them!!'

My breath stopped for a second as I thought about what he had said. 'H-How?..' I thought shocked. 'I haven't even applied her form into WM Entertainment. How can she debut so fast?'

Baro nudged my shoulders. 'Listen... That's what I'm going to tell you. But it's more...-' Baro got stopped as the lights turned out and the a video started playing.

 

 

 

 

 

My mouth dropped more as I saw the video. 'What the...' I said from under my breath. Baro took my arm and nudged me again. 'Listen... Now B1A4 has returned, you got disbanded from WM Entertainment. They only hired you for replacement and now Natasha has been discovered, she'll become the pearl of the company.'

'Wait what?' I half shouted at him. 'Me? How what? Disbanded?' I asked again. Baro nodded with a concerned look. I shook my head heavily and stood up. 'N-No, this can't be happening.' I shouted through the corridors. Everyone turned to me with a curious look. The principal looked at me with an angry look. 'Miss! Do you even know what you're doing? You can't just yell on this special day!' he yelled at me angrily.

I shook my head and sat back. 'No! No!' I thought shocked. 'How can this be happening?' I looked at Natasha and saw her smirking at me. 'That smirk. Those eyes.' I thought while I narrowed my eyes more.

Then another sound appeared. It silented me but there I got another shocking discovery.

 

 

'That voice!' I shouted in my head. Then my eyes widened in shock. 'No, no it can't be true!'

Kwangmin looked sideways at me and put a hand as I bent down with my head in my hands. I was shocked. My eyes was burned with salty tears as fear began to rise in my heart.

'Gwenchana?' Kwangmin asked me. I shook hardly my head. Everything was falling onto it's places. 'That voice, that smirk, the other B1A4's, when Jinyoungs back, there's no doubt that she would be here too... But how, she...' I thought panicked. 

Baro looked at me too as I began to panic. 'What's wrong? We'll find a solution for this..' Baro said trying to comfort me but I just shook my head. The ability to compose a song back then. Jinyoungs the one who can compose.

The others of BOYFRIEND stuck out their heads to me as they looked concerned. My Pipoomica that once got stolen by her. '____~ah, you're scaring me, what's wrong?' Minwoo asked me.

I opened my mouth but it was dry. I never felt this threathened before, not since that day. 'M-Minzy..!' I stuttered. Baro froze upon hearing the name and stiffened his grip on me. 'M-Minzy is alive!'

 

 

Kekekekeee... ^^

Enjoyed this chapter? I know that the teasers aren't really that good made ^^

I hope that you all could guess the original song under the fake name Timeless? ^^ There will be a member of that group appearing in this story ^^

Guess guess!! ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And thanks for commenting and supporting! Love you guys!

Ppyong~!! ^^