Jiyeon and Shindong.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Note: I changed the grade of Jiyeon and Shindong from second middle school to Freshman Year. It sounded more logically XD

 

'______~ah, let's go on a date tonight.' Kwangmin suggested while he grabbed my waist. I giggled and took my backpack. 'Tonight? I don't know..' I said while I bit my lip. 'Why not?' Kwangmin pouted while he inched closer. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. 

'Homework, I still have to catch a lot up.' I told him but Kwangmin didn't take no for an answer. 'But it has been such a long time since we went onto a date and I have time tonight. Or else you won't see me a lot when we are debuting Love Style.' Kwangmin pouted and pulled a very sad face. I pouted back and kissed his lips. 'Arraa... I'll go on a date. Where are you planning to go to?' I asked him. 

Kwangmin was about to open his mouth but then got disturbed by Sandeul who yelled from downstairs. '_______~ah, Sulli is outside waiting for you to go to school.' he yelled. I yelled back that I know and then turned back to Kwangmin with a questioned look. Kwangmin just winked and whispered: "I'l pick you up."

I smiled and pecked his cheek before I grabbed my jacket and walked with him hand in hand my room out. There I saw Jiyeon walking out of her room. 'Unnie...' she moaned while a yawn escaped . I lifted an eyebrow up and looked at her from head to toe. There was something different on her, I wondered what. 

'Jiyeon, did you grow taller?" I asked her when I have noticed that she was slightly taller than me. Jiyeon beamed up out of her sleepy daze and smiled. 'Really?' she beamed. I nodded and went to stand next to her. 'Aigooo... You finally hit puberty..' I smiled while I patted her head. Kwangmin laughed. 'Jiyeon is finally becoming a woman.' he told her. Jiyeon nudged his shoulder and looked at him. 'Oppa~! Don't be erted!' Jiyeon pouted.

I laughed and slapped her . 'Yah! Get dressed. You're going to be late for school!' I warned her. Jiyeon looked at her watch on her wrist and then slapped her cheeks softly. 'Omo! Aishhh... Unnie... please... Can you make my backpack, please???' she pleaded. I rolled with my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. 'Go go go!!' I chuckled. Jiyeon laughed and jumped into the bathroom. 'Thank you!' I heard her yell. 

I shook my head at Kwangmin and laughed. 'When is she going to learn to take care of her own stuff?" I laughed. 'I liked her more when she was small.' 

Kwangmin laughed and kissed my cheek. 'Don't worry, I'll make her backpack so you can eat breakfast.' he smiled. I pouted with a smile and kissed his lips. 'Thank you, you're really nice..' I smiled. 

Kwangmin winked before he went into Jiyeons room and went to pack her stuff. I went downstairs where I came across Baro mid-way. I looked confused at him as he was smiling very happily. 'Goooodmmmorniiingg~!!' he happily sang. I frowned my forehead and smiled. 'What's with you?' 

Baro didn't answer and just went upstairs while chuckling. I shook my head and went into the kitchen where I see Sandeul, like a motherly figure making breakfast and Sulli sitting on a high chair at the table. She was concentrating on her phone and didn't notice me. 

'Hayyy~!' I breathed in her ear. Sulli stiffened but when she noticed me, she loosened herself. 'If it wasn't on this place, I would have sued you to be a e.' Sulli laughed. 'Are you ready for school?'

I nodded and took the plate from Sandeul who made eggs and bacon. 'Thank you,' I smiled while I took a fork and began to murder the bacon with my teeth. I looked sideways and noticed that there was something wrong. 'Where's your boyfriend?' I asked Sulli. Sulli looked up from her phone and put her phone away. 'Ah, Jae Bum. He already went to school with Shindong. Shindong was a little grumpy because of Jiyeon.' Sulli told me. 

I frowned my forehead while I stopped chewing. 'Did they get into a fight again?' I asked her. Sulli smiled. 'Well, it began yesterday while you were at work. Jae Bum went to pick a popsicle but then came to the decision that there was only one left, so what did Jae Bum. He gave it to Jiyeon since he was trying to be a gentleman and until now, Shindong is still a little mad at her and Jae Bum and so Jae Bum is trying to make up with him by walking with him to school.' Sulli explained. 

I burst out in laughter and widened my eyes. 'Really? Poor Jae Bum.' 

Sandeul turned himself around and laughed too. 'I wonder how he's going to make it up.' he smiled. 

I nodded with him too and put my fork down. 'Also, thank you for babysitting my siblings when I'm working.' I thanked her. Sulli waved with her hand while she smiled widely. 'Aigooo... It's nothing. Really, I like your siblings. They're very funny.' she said. 

I chuckled and gave Sandeul a hug. 'Thank you for breakfast. I'll be going to school.' I told him while I walked with Sulli my house out. 'Shouldn't you wait for Jiyeon?' Sulli asked me. I shook my head while I locked the door. 'She'll be going with Kwangmin. BOYFRIEND will drive her to school since she doesn't like walking.' I rolled with my eyes as I thought how lazy Jiyeon was. 

Sulli nodded and walked with me to school. 

(....)

'Ring, ring, riiiinnnggg,,....' Classes has ended of the first three periods and it's time for lunchbreak. I blew up my cheeks as I laid my head down. 'Ackk... Following a whole school day is sooo tiresome...' I whined. Sulli who sat next to me laughed and poked my head. 'You'll get used to it when all that stardom thingy is out of your system. You're still used to that school schedule of  Bayside Academy, aren't you?' she laughed.

I pouted and supported my head on my chin. 'It was more interesting.' I pouted and closed my eyes but when a pencil fell onto my table, I opened my eyes. A tall shadow towered over me and a smirk came across my face. 'Wae? Are you picking a fight again?' I coldly smirked.

 

Haha,.. wonder who it is ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter. ^^

Thank you for supporting me and telling me what you thought about the characters ;D

Bye bye!