From Good to Bad.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Kwangmin began to stutter and avoided my glare. 'There's something I need to say to you.' he then said to me.

I bit my lip and held onto Kwangmins hands. I motioned him to look at me and smiled encourage. Kwangmin smiled and sighed.

'I-I... Well, Youngmin, Minwoo and I didn't delete Pipoomica because it would be something stupid since Pipoomica holds a very precious memory. We only dropped it and decided not to use it anymore. I'm sorry that I lied to you in the past but it was the best or else you might still be messaging with Pipoomica as a habit.' he told me.

I slapped his shoulder and pouted. 'Just say so, do you know how long I have been depressive about that?' I said. Kwangmin sighed and smiled. 'That's why we didn't tell you. You would be very mad at us but why so sudden about Pipoomica?' he asked me while raising an eyebrow.

I bit my lip again and looked at the lake. 'I-I... I just got a feeling, but are you sure that no one of you guys are using it?' I asked him. Kwangmin shook his head and laughed. 'It would be stupid, wouldn't it? If we need to check you, we could just go to your house.' he chuckled.

I plastered a weak smile and laughed weakly with him. 'Yes, it would be..' I muttered. 'Then who in the heck is Pipoomica now?' I thought confused. 

'But jagiya, why are you all about Pipoomica, hum? It's our date now and I only want you.' Kwangmin smiled while he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him too. 'Yeah, I'm sorry. '

Kwangmin smiled and hugged me tightly. 'I love you, _______~ah.' he said. 'I love you too.' I smiled.

(...)

Peep... peeepp....

'Goodmorning _______~ah!!!!' Sandeul yelled from behind my door. I moaned and turned myself around and dug my head more in my pillow. Even the person next to me stirred and placed his head on my shoulder.

'_______~ah!!! Wake up!!!' Sandeul yelled but this time with repeated knocks. I sighed and opened my eyes tiredly. I looked at Kwangmin who had his eyes closed but a frown overshadowed his forehead. I yawned and with my finger on his cheek and smiled. 'Yesterday was so romantic.' I thought.

'_____~ah wake up!!' Sandeul yelled with a louder voice. 'I'm coming!!' I yelled back while I carefully placed Kwangmins head on my pillow and I went to open the door for Sandeul.

Sandeul looked at me with a tired look and sighed relieved. 'Finally, you're awake.' he told me. I rubbed with my eyes and yawned. 'What's with this? It's only,' I turned around to look at the clock and then back to Sandeul. ' Five AM in the morning.' I told him.

Sandeul sighed and shook his head, then suddenly Gongchan barged in. 'Sandeul, what's taking you so long? Sulli is crying!' Gongchan told him. I raised an eyebrow as I heard him say that Sulli was crying.

'Woh,, what's wrong?' I asked them. Sandeul rubbed his nosebridge and looked at me sadly. 'It's Jae Bum. He got beaten up last night when you were out with Kwangmin.' Sandeul told me. I gasped and looked at him. 'H-How bad is it?' I asked him.

Then CNU barged in with a first-aid-kit. He looked at me as sweat dropped from his forehead. 'He got two broken ribs and a bleeding nose. He has been beaten up unconscious and his arms got ugly cuts. We're assuming that the ones who did this to Jae Bum wanted to murder him.' CNU told me. I widened my eyes and gasped shocked. 'M-Murder?' I stuttered. CNU nodded and walked away. I looked at Sandeul and Gongchan with tears.

'How did this happen?' I asked them. Gongchan shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. 'Only Jae Bum knows but he hasn't woken up until now.' he informed me. I blinked a few times and then closed the door behind me. 'I-I want to see him.' I told them. Sandeul nodded. 'That's why I wanted to wake you up so badly. Sulli is left devastated. She doesn't know what to do. You need to help her. Baro is trying to comfort her but she is still crying.' Sandeul explained. I nodded and went down the stairs while Sandeul and Gongchan followed me on my heel. My heart bounced in my chest with every step I took.

'How did this happen? Was this the work of Minzy again?' I thought shocked. 'But Jinyoung told me, as long as he's gone, I won't have any encounter with Minzy, unless, no I can't think of that.' I thought while tears began to produce in my eyes. 'No, she can't have succeeded.'

I shook my head as I pushed a few doors aside. 'How could this be? I have walked home with him, everything was alright. I thought that he went back home with me?' I thought.

Sobs were already hearable and I looked sideways. There, on the couch in front of the television was Jae Bum lying down, badly wounded while Sulli sat next to him crying with big tears while Baro was trying to comfort her.

I walked up to them and put my hand on Sullis shoulder. 'What happened?' I asked them shocked. Sulli looked up at me with teary eyes and sobbed. 'Jae, Jae Bum. We...we..were walking outside.... until...a boy walked up...He called himself Ren... and then.. he started to swing... with a knife...' Sulli sobbed.

I widened my eyes and began to feel scared. My heart jumped upon hearing the name. 'Why Jae Bum? Are they coming after me again but that means that,... No, I don't want to believe it.... No, d-did they already caught Jinyoung?' I thought shocked.

 

 

Things got nasty >.<

Still not an answer about that mysterious Pipoomica and Ren is back in town?

What's happening?

Please look forward to the next chapter and we'll see how it goes ^^

Thanks for supporting and commenting, I really feel grateful ^^

Please continue!! ^^

Bye Bye :3!