Love Turns Into Star Dust.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Jiyeon pov.

I Kwangmins hair another time before I left the room to take some drinks for me. I looked at my watch and saw that I have missed almost the whole three periods of my school. I sighed and shook my head as it was already too late to go to school. 

'Sorry, Shindong.' I muttered while I grabbed a glass. I turned me around and saw Youngmin sitting on a chair. He looked up when he had noticed me and smiled weakly. 

'How's Kwangmin?' he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and stared down at the table. 'He's still hurt. He has that urge to grab to the alcohol again.' I informed him with a sigh. Youngmin furrowed his forehead and looked down too. 

'I-Is there something that I can do?" he asked me with a concerned look. I smiled weakly and shrugged my shoulders again. 'As long as he doesn't let you get close to him, you can't do anything.' I said. 

Youngmin nodded and ruffled his hair. 'Why is it that you can get close instead of me? I'm his twin.' he said irritated. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder and softly rubbed it, to comfort him. 

'Kwangmin knows about your feelings.' I told him. He had told me that in the mid of the night when he was extremely drunk which I'm still a little surprised off. 

Youngmin furrowed his forehead and sighed. 'That's bad.' he muttered. 

I wanted to say something but got cut off by a doorbell. 

'I'll get it!!' Jeongmin shouted from the living room. I heard him open the door and talk with someone. 

I smiled weakly and filled my cup with water. I looked at Youngmin and sighed. 'I'll try my best, alright, Kwangmin isn't right in the mood for accepting or forgiving things so easily. I'm going back to Kwangmin.' I said and opened the door to the stairs. 

Youngmin nodded and stood up. He walked after me but went into another direction as he was planning to go to the hallway. I closed the door to the stairways and ran up the stairs with the glass of water. 

'I hope Kwangmin will get better with this water.' I hoped and prevented the water from spilling out. But when I almost reached the room of Kwangmin with a smile, my smile faded and a feeling of jealousy came across me. I hid myself behind the door with the glass against my chest and eardropped them, hoping they haven't seen me. 

'Kwangmin, long time no see. I didn't know that you were like this. Can I cheer you up?' a girls voice asked him. Kwangmin shook his head and smiled weakly. 'I don't know. It has been like this for a long time,...' 

'What are they talking about?" I asked myself with a mutter. 'And who's that girl?' I stuck out my head a little out and peeked at Kwangmin who sat up right with a smile. That smile, I haven't seen that. Why did he never smile like that in front of me?

I grabbed to my heart as I began to feel miserable. I shook my head and walked from behind the door. 'I need to take care of him. I have to.' I told myself and went towards his room and when I wanted to step him, the door got abruptly closed in front of me. I looked at it shocked as I almost hid my nose against it. 

'Hahaha... I know right! You know what, let me help you!' the girl playfully smiled and when I had listened good, I could hear Kwangmin laugh. 

My heart tore up as I have never comforted him like that. He has never been that excited with me. I looked at the door for a long time and then walked away. I put the glass of water on the counter next to his door and climbed the stairs down. 

My eyes began to water a little as I felt like someone had stabbed my heart. 'I should be the one there making him laugh.' I thought frustrated. I wiped off the tears and walked over to the living room.  

'Jiyeon, why are you like this, hum? Maybe I'm just too young for this.' I told myself. I picked up my bag from the couch and saw Donghyun reading a newspaper. He looked up from the paper and smiled.

 'Hey, I thought that you were comforting Kwangmin?' he asked me. I nodded and then pointed with my thumb at the ceiling. 'There was someone else doing my job.' I smiled, not letting him show that I was jealous of that person. 

Donghyun frowned his forehead and smiled. 'Which someone?' he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and blew up my cheeks. 'I don't know but Kwangmin seemed to enjoy her company.' I couldn't help but to sound jealous and luckily, Donghyun isn't that witty. He smiled and nodded. 

'Well, I'm off to school.' I rapidly said while I walked out of the living room. I opened the door and was about to step out of the house until Minwoo almost ran over me. He jumped over my leg and sighed relieved. 

'Ha~ that was close!' he sighed relieved while he put a hand on his chest. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him smiling. 'What were you doing?" I asked him. Minwoo panted and pointed at the bushes. 'There was a little snail. He wanted to bite me.' he said. 

I chuckled and held on tighter on my bag. 'Snails don't bite.' I informed him. Minwoo shook his head and laughed. 'That's true until you meet a very evil one.' he warned me. 

I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief. He always make me laugh with his silly nonsense. 'Ha~ Where are you going?' he asked me while he took a string of my back and sligtly pulled it. 

'School.' I simply said. Minwoo frowned his forehead and pulled harder onto my string, making me step back from the doorway. 'School? I thought that Kwangmin needed you?" he asked me. 

I sighed and rolled with my eyes. 'Not anymore.' 

Minwoo frowned his forehead and raised an eyebrow. 'What do you mean?' he asked me. I sighed another time and looked at the ground. 

'Minwoo, can we talk this another time. I need to go to school.' I said annoyed. Minwoo shook his head and raised an eyebrow. 'I don't know what Kwangmin had told you but he definitely need you, unless,...' he stopped and  my curiosity raised. 

'Unless what?" I asked him, trying to make him end his sentence. 

'Nevermind, but there's something your sister doesn't know.' Minwoo told me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. 'What?' I asked. 

Minwoo looked a little uncomfortable and then lowered his voice. 'Please don't tell it to your sister.' he warned me. I nodded and looked at him. 

'There has been a conversation about a girl named NiteaGirl. It turned out that Kwangmin had called her with Bluebrey and she would visit him.' Minwoo told me. I frowned my forehead and looked at him confused. 

'NiteaGirl, Bluebrey?' I asked him confused. Minwoo nodded. 'Kwangmins first love is NiteaGirl, her real name is Goo Hara.'

'Goo Hara.' I thought while my voice kept echoeing in my head. I blinked with my eyes and bit my lip. 'Kwangmins first love was Goo Hara and also possible that girl back then.'

Autwch. My heart hurt, I wonder why. I nodded and sighed. 'Thanks for telling me but I need to go to school.' I muttered to Minwoo and left the house.

I looked back at the house and stared up at the window on the first floor. To my shock, there was that girl standing at the window, looking down at me with those fierce eyes. She had the same clothes as that girl I have seen back then, so there's no doubt that it was that girl.

I blinked with my eyes and saw that she had closed the curtains and walked away with her hips swinging. I held onto the string of my bag and gulped. I had a weird feeling about this.

 

 

Mehehe... Jiyeon Pov ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Please do leave some support, I feel lonely but I'm not complaining xD

Thanks for commenting and supporting, Love you guys!!

Bye bye!