Don't Cry.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Waaaah, thank you for subscribing and reading and commenting!! Feeling very grateful!!! This one is long ^^. 

 

The night sky shone upon us while I proceeded my walk to the frontdoor of Kwangmins house. My heart was jumping in my throat while my hands began to sweat. 'Why am I so nervous?' I thought while I looked back at Jinyoung who was standing a little more behind with Shindong and Jiyeon on his back. He encouraged me with his gentle smile and watched me slowly turn back. I smiled weakly while tears were burning in my eyes. I wanted to cry. 'Just a little longer.' I thought to myself. 

I knocked with my knuckles on his door and waited for a few seconds but it seemed like years for it to finally open itself. There stood someone with a confused face. He looked like he had gone through something very tiresome and was just finished with it. 

But he wasn't the person I wanted to see. 

'_____~ah? What are you doing here?' Youngmin asked me with a confused look. I just shook my head and began to sob. I kneeled down while holding a hand in front of my mouth. 'I-I...' I began to stutter while my voice broke. 'What's going on--...'

'Unniee!' he interrupted Youngmin. I looked up next to me and saw Shindong standing there while Jiyeon was hanging sleeply over his shoulders. 'Jinyoung said that you don't have to cry. It will make him feel sad too.' 

I looked behind and saw that Jinyoung was gone, that explains why Jiyeon was hanging over Shindong and he was awake. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. 'I'm not crying.' I smiled while forcing a smile with my teary eyes. 'But...where did Jinyoung go?' I asked Shindong. 

Shindong just shrugged and turned to Youngmin. 'Ahjussi... Please help us.' Shindong was someone who wouldn't beat around the bush. He was someone very frank and straighforward. 

It was kinda comical to see him talk to Youngmin, since Youngmin was a lot taller than Shindong and he had to look all up. I looked back behind and felt something stab my heart. 'He was gone. He didn't even say goodbye to me.' I thought sadly. 

'What happened?' Youngmin asked me concerned. I sighed and began my story. I told him everything about my mother arranging a marriage and that I was kicked out of the house with Shindong and Jiyeon but the person who I was marrying with, I didn't tell him. 

I didn't want him to know that Jinyoung was back. Not yet. I was still vey confused about it and when I'm more clear about it, I'll tell them. 'So, can we please stay at your home for a while?" I asked hopefully. 

Youngmin smiled brightly and nodded heavily. 'Sure! Stay as long as you want!' he exclaimed. I widened my eyes and a smile lightened my face. Shindong jumped up, leaving Jiyeon on the ground and grabbed Youngmins leg. 'Thank you very much!' he exclaimed too. 

Youngmin smiled but a look of concern was still on his face. 'But, come in. I think I need to treat your bruises. Aigoo... So horrible..' he said to Shindong but Shindong just sniffed his nose while rubbing under his nose. 'Isn't this cool? It makes me look like a real man.' he bragged. 

Youngmin and I chuckled while lifting Jiyeon up in his arms. He looked at me and smiled. 'Go. He's upstairs.' 

I smiled thankfully and hugged him touched. 'Really, thank you, Youngmin.' I hiccupped. 

Youngmin patted my back and chuckled. 'But don't you need help?' Youngmin shook his head and waved with his hand. 'Go! I think you will need some time too.' 

I nodded gratefully and climbed the stairs up, searching for Kwangmin. 'Kwangmin... Where are you?' I thought while looking at every door until I saw a blue sign with a Pikachu sticker on it. I smiled and knocked on his door. Footsteps were hearable behind the door and before I knew it, there was a confused Kwangmin standing in front of me. 

'____~ah?' I rapidly hugged him and made Kwangmin stumble back. 'Woooh!!! What's going on?' he asked me while hugging me tightly. I let out my tears and sobbed. 'I just... missed you...' I sobbed. Kwangmin smiled and kissed my cheek. 'Then let's talk..' he whispered in my ear while with his hands through my hair. He lead me to his bed and let me lay down. My tears weren't stopping and which everytime if a tear rolled down, Kwangmin would kiss it away and look at me sweetly. 'Now, tell me... What's going on?' I sniffed and told him the story. 

In the meanwhile with Youngmin and the twins. 

'Ahjusssi... Autchh... It hurts..' Shindong winced as he grabbed his leg. Youngmin was desinfecting the scratch on his knee with a cotton but it stinged a lot according to Shindongs winces. 'Just a little longer...' Youngmin smiled while blowing on his wound, making him feel better, but I guessed it wouldn't help that much. 'I thought that you wanted to be a man? Men doesn't scream if it hurts.' 

Shindong sighed and took the now awake Jiyeons hand and squeezed it. Youngmin smiled upon seeing it and thought back about his childhood memories with Kwangmin. They used to hold their hands too like this when the other had pain. 'Ahjussi... You're so caring.' Jiyeon suddenly spoke to Youngmin. Youngmin raised an eyebrow and chuckled. 'Why? This is something that everybody should do, unless you want an infection.' 

 
Jiyeon shook her little head and glared at Shindong who just nodded. Then she sighed again and spoke with a calm tone. 'No, you're really a good person, compared to your brother. You're just like that ahjussi.' 
 
Youngmin looked confused and laughed sheeply. 'You don't like your sisters boyfriend and who is this ahjussi?' 
 
Jiyeon shook his head and proceeded her opinion. 'No,' she reassured. 'I don't like Kwangmin. I don't get why unnie loves him. I don't want my unnie to be with him. He doesn't look so fine.' Youngmin widened his eyes. 'What?' He blinked his eyes. Shindong then barged in with his voice. 'Yes, I don't like him too. He has something suspicious on him. He's always with his phone doing something when we are around him and my noona not.' 
 
Youngmin placed a plaster on Shindongs knee and looked at him. 'Yes, we have a busy schedule, it can happen that we're always concentrating on our phones.'  Shindong then shook his head. 'No, that Jinyoung ahjussi doesn't seem to do it, it's only Kwangmin that does and Jinyoung looked more like a busy person.' he said. 
 
Youngmin got more puzzled and thought about the name Jinyoung. 'Where did I hear that name?' he thought but something shook him out of his thoughts, making him blush. 'I don't want Kwangmin, I want you of that Jinyoung ahjussi be my unnies boyfriend.' Jiyeon then whispered. 
 
'What.. No, she loves Kwangmin. She wouldn't just give up on him.' Youngmin said even if the words were hurting his heart. Shindong shook his head. 'No, she has to. Kwangmin will hurt her sooner or later.' Shindong predicted. 
 
'Woah, you guys are so little yet have an acknowledge like that of an adult. Let's get to sleep and proceed this conversation tomorrow.' His feeling told him that this conversation was going to reveal something about them. 'Do they already know about it? But, no .. It's not possible.' Youngmin thought while forcing a smile. 
 
'No, I just want to say. Kwangmin has something behind his back and I don't know what but I want to know.' Shindong said making Youngmin sweat a little. 
 
 
 
In the meanwhile with you. 
 
My throat felt dry and I wiped the last remaining tears. Kwangmin smiled comforting and my arms. 'I'll get you a drink. Alright?' he smiled. I nodded and smiled at him as I watched him exit the room. I looked around and spotted his laptop on his bed, blinking a little light. I touched the mousepad with my finger and the screen lightened itself up, revealing Kwangmins mailbox. 
 
At that moment a incoming mail got added into the mailbox and I hesitated if I should look. 'No, it's his privacy but only look from who it is, doesn't mind, does it?' I thought while my fingers began to itch. I sighed and jerked my hand away. 'No, but what if someones asks help? Then I need to...' 
 
My actions were already faster than my thoughts and soon I was sitting behind his laptop. I clicked onto the mailbox and saw that he was writing a mail before I came in. 'Oh, he is writing a story?' I thought without knowing better that this was actually a mail, ready to get send.
 
I clicked open and my heart stopped for a moment. 
 
 
 
 
Subject: Re: Grades dropping.
 
 
 
Dear Nitea
 
Thinking about your name makes me feel like I'm drinking tea with honey. So sweet and I'm sure that you're sweet too. 
 
Don't worry about your grades dropping.
 
I'm quite sure that you are a very smart girl and you'll beat all those haters around you! 
 
Nitea Hwaiting~!!
 
Bluebrey
 
 
 
To be continued... 
 
What's going on? Who's Bluebrey?
Thank you for commenting and subscribing, really 40 O.O
Please look forward to the next chapter ^^!!
 
Ppyong~!