Underdog.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

I opened my eyes and sat up right. I gasped for air and looked sideways. The water splashed everywhere and everything came back what was on my mind. I widened my eyes and looked at the table next to my bath tube. The phone with Pipoomica vibrated and twirled slightly around. The cold was slowly catching onto my arms and I shivered.

'What was I planning to do? Did I want to commit suicide?' I thought shocked and I waved the water around me away. Tears formed in my eyes and dripped down onto the water, making sounds of water dripping down. I slowly sobbed and grabbed my head.

'What's going on?' I whispered. The phone on my left side kept vibrating which made clear that it was an incoming call, instead of a normal message. With wet hands, I grabbed the phone and looked at the screen.

Incoming call from Pipoomica.

I widened my eyes and touched the green button but as soon as I had picked it up, I could hear that it hung up from a distant of my ear. I sighed and frowned my forehead. 'Was it a prank?' I thought. 'Could it be that this Pipoomica is still a prank?'

I sighed and stood up from the bath tub. I took a towel and dried myself and my hair. I looked at the mirror while I grasped the side of the wash bin with my hands. There was nothing wrong with me but when I tried to look into my eyes, everything inside of me looked very empty.

I sighed and rubbed my hands dry. Then I turned to pick up my phone and went out the bath room. When I opened the door, a smell of pizza came into my nose. I looked up and saw Shindong sitting on my bed. He looked up as soon as he saw me.

'Ah. Noona, it took you awhile there.' Shindong told me. I nodded and threw my phones onto my bed. 'What are you doing here?' I asked him. Shindong shrugged his shoulder and plopped the lollipop out of his mouth. 'Noona, I want some advice.' Shindong said.

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him confused. 'What advice?' I asked him. Shindong avoided my eyes and bit his lip. He probably got that bad habit from me. 'Well, noona and Kwangmin have been dating for such a long time and I thought that you would have some experience in...' During his talk, Shindong looked at me with those rounded eyes.

I got where he wanted to go and I widened my eyes. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. 'Yah! Don't be so erted!' I yelled at him with a laugh. Shindong went off my bed and took out his hands. 'W-Wait a second, it's not like that, aishhh NOONA!!!' Shindong yelled while he ran away from my room. We both laughed and I threw a last pillow at the door before I ran to it and closed the door with a big bang. 'That's for asking me those personal things.' I muttered with a smirk.

But as soon as Shindong left, my mood turned upside down and I felt down for a bit. I let myself fall down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Haaa!! Missing that call us such a stupid thing to do. I could atleast have known who it was if I had answered it.' I said while I ran my hands through my hair.

'But who is so stupid to give a phone without Pipoomica's number? Unless it wanted to keep itself anonymous.' I said while I bit my thumb. I took the phone and stared at it again. The screen lit up again and I searched through the phone.

'Alright, I'll send him one message again and if he replies with something very Pipoomica-like, I'll give up the thought of being a prankster. But if it's not, then the first thing tomorrow would be smashing this phone against Channies head.' I hissed and began to type a message.

 

Dear Pipoomica,

you were right.

My friend was fine but I want to know how you were so sure of?

Who are you?

Are you really someone who I can trust?

Because I got a feeling that I'm left alone lately...

 

'Since Kwangmin broke up with me,' I thought but I continued to write.

 

If yes, can I meet you someday?

 

'Hope for good luck.' I muttered before I pressed the button and sent the message. I sighed and waited for a message. I turned the television on and watched the news. Surprisingly, it was about BOYFRIENDS second mini album, Love Style. I curled my legs up and put my arms around them.

'BOYFRIEND who has been seen as the underdog has recently brought their second mini album out. More then ten thousands of fans has gathered on this place and are waiting in front of this shop. Let's interview a few fans.' The interviewer  walked up to a few groups and put the microphone back against her lips. 'We've got you here. you has been waiting here for almost seven hours and is still waiting till midnight. May I know who your favourite member is of BOYFRIEND?' the interviewer asked her.

you looked up from her paper and smiled at the camera. 'She looks very beautiful.' I thought in my mind while I kept watching. 'Well, I don't dare to say who my bias is in front of the camera, so I'm just saying that I love all of them. I love you Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Hyunseung and Donghyun! We will cheer for you, guys!!' you squealed.

I chuckled and bit my lip. 'They have such a good fans.' I thought in my head. But then a sound got me out of my trance and I stiffened. 'Oh, it's just the phone.' I thought while I picked up the phone and unlocked the screen.

I stared at it and opened the message.

Pipoomica:

Dear ________~ah,

I see that you're still hesitant about my messages whether they're real or not

but I can assure you, I'm not someone trying to harm you

There has been times that I got a feeling that something's wrong

but as long as you think positive, everything will be fine.

And the fact that I'm someone who knows you, makes it stronger

Pipoomica has been such a dear friend to you 

and I don't want to make Pipoomica look bad.

I can't give away my identity

because I'll be ashamed.

 I'll look like someone who can't keep his promise and look like a coward.

Maybe, someday, you'll know who I am through my words

and then you can finally know how I feel towards you.

To be honest, you have been neglecting my feelings for a long time

and I want to change that through Pipoomica.

Take care.

Pipoomica.

 

My mouth dropped during reading the message and I stared at the screen. 'Wow.' I muttered.  'Alright, it can't be Channie because the way how he writes seems so familiar to me and he writes so warmly. Which kind of person talks like that again?' I thought while I looked up at the ceiling.

Then a snapped my fingers and smiled. 'Youngmin?' I thought with a chuckle. 'I got you.' I smiled.

 

 

Sorry, this chapter lacked, >.<

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And sorry for using your nicknames XD, pretend that you were actually being interviewed by the person in your true self ^^

That you were at that moment, waiting on the album at that place.

I thought it would be nice to do something like this ^^

Thanks for commenting, I enjoy reading them, really :D, *Sigh* How can I thank them?

And did you know? I have reached  fifty subscribers!!! *Woah, dancing, dancing, dancing in the moonlight, woah-oh-oh,!!*

Haha bye bye!! :p