Nice to Meet You.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

 

Jiyeon POV

 

Kwangmin looked at me very angry and was breathing heavily. He growled lightly and then before I could move, he pushed my shoulders down with a strong force. I struggled in his arms while tears came into my eyes. He shook me wildly and for a moment, I had to puke from the sudden force. I struggled in between his arms and cried.

"Kwangmin, stop!!" I yelled but no succes. He kept on shaking me and before I knew it, he hit me on my cheek, making me fall down from his bed. I winced in pain while I laid my head on the ground. I held my hand on my burning cheek and looked at Kwangmin chocked. "H-He hit me..." I thought with tears in my eyes. Kwangmin was still fuming from anger and when he stood up from his bed, I felt fear. My sweat dripped from my face as I could feel the tension in between us. I had to go away.

Kwangmin walked over to his closet and opened the door. He took out a plastic bag and opened it with a light click. "Girls make me have a headache!!" he yelled all suddenly. I twitched and looked at him scared. He grabbed two white things from the plastic bag and swallowed it right in his mouth without any water. I knew very well what he was taking.

This wasn't healthy for him anymore. I stood up and bit my lip as I tried to hold me strong. "K-Kwangmin, stopp... You're ruining yourself..." I told him sadly. Kwangmin snapped and turned his head towards me. He had that lazy smirk and an evil look on his face.

"Mwoh? Who are you to say? I didn't know that you were my mom? Didn't I hit you enough?" he threathened. I shook my head lightly and looked at him astonished.

"Don't Kwangmin, I'm trying to help you..." I whispered while I laid my hand back onto my cheek. It freaking burnt like no end.

Kwangmin walked threathing towards me until he stood in front of me and he could stare into my eyes.

"Alright... Does it hurt a lot?" he asked, suddenly with a gentle tone. He the side of my face with his finger and looked at me with a sweetly. I blinked with my eyes and shivered. He had mood swings.

"I"m sorry, I hit you, can you forgive me?" he asked, with a sad look. I hesistated and stepped a little back. "I-I..." I stuttered, unable to find my words.

"Aishhh... Be quiet!!! You don't even have something to say about me!!" he yelled in front of me and then he hit me hardly again onto my cheek, making me hit my head against the wall and immediately collapsed onto the floor. I groaned in pain while I held my hands in front of my head, to protect me from further contact.

I wailed and tried to crawl away. He was so strong. He was hurting me so badly. The pain was unbearable as a sting went through my head. Dizziness took over my sight as the room spun around. Something wet dripped from my lip, making a red stain on his carpet.

I cried and when he stepped back from my sudden cry, I grabbed my chance and hit his shin very hardly with my foot. Kwangmin cramped down from the pain and scolded me.

I took my bag and stood up, stumbling, and ran out of his door with my hair in front of my eyes. My sight was blurry and I couldn't help but to nudge against things as my head was spinning. I felt like that gravity got heavier on once side of my body, making me feel unbalanced. I couldn't feel where I was walking anymore until I couldn't feel the ground beneath my feet. My body went forwards and my head went down. I let out a loud yelp when I felt the stairs hitting my shoulders. My legs hit the walls and my head knocked several times against the wooden handrail. I rolled on my sides and in the end, hitting my back against a door, ending the horrible and torturing fall from the stairs. I winced in pain while I could feel that my bones weren't really correctly in my body. They were like ramdomnized in my body and floating around. But there was only one thought I could think about; I had to get away from Kwangmin.

From far away I could hear a door opening and somewhere deeply told me that if I waited longer, Kwangmin would find me. I crawled away, trying to open the door and fell forwards when the door was unlocked. Why was I here? Why did I go to Kwangmin if I knew he was on drugs? Why did love blind me? I should've known earlier that his feelings weren't sincerely for me. It was all because of that drug.

I coughed for air as I yelled for help. But nobody had responded. There was no one at home. Only Kwangmin. I clutched my teeth as I bit the pain away while I tried to stand up. Luckily, my legs weren't sprained but the pain that was hurting my back and arms, blocked my strength to pull myself up. I rapidly hopped with a curled back to the door. I opened it and cold air hit my face. The air back then when I was hiking was so warm and gentle but now, it felt like a knife cutting my face with its cold.

I coughed another time while I stumbled away, falling another time on the ground but luckily, this time I managed to stand up faster than before. My legs were working more properly, giving me the possibility to run away as the pain was extinguished from the cold.

There wasn't much time for me as I could hear Kwangmin yell at me from far. He would run after me but he didn't. I was relieved that he didn't come after me.

 

Later on, I had arrived at a playground in the night. It was dark but the playground was lightened up with lights. I lightly dragged myself to a bench and put my hand against it to support my upper body. It hurt like hell. I felt like dying. I carefully sat down while tears dripped down from my face. I sniffed and felt where my body hurted the most. But as soon as I sat down, it didn't hurt so bad anymore. I finally could rest a little. I sighed relieved as I stared up at the sky. The stars were shining brightly and a feeling of regret came across me. Why did I go to his house so fast? Why couldn't I see through his mask?

I sobbed and buried my face in my heads. I was crying, so badly that I didn't even know if I would drown in my tears. I felt cold, my back hurt, everywhere hurts but the most painful of them all was my heart. My heart was broken as it was still being ripped in my chest.

"I'm sorry unnie for being so stupid. You were always so concerned about me and when I was so sure about being safe, it ended into a disaster." I sobbed. "Unnie, please help me..."

A warm blanket got thrown over my shoulders, driving away the cold from my body. I looked up surprised at the person with tears. A girl with long black hair sat next to me and smiled friendly.

"Are you alright?" she asked me. I shook my head and sniffed. "I-I don't know..." I muttered. The girl next to me, took my hand lightly and examined the scratches on my hand.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked me concerned. I wiped off my tears and nodded my head. "Everywhere... But...who are you?'" I asked her. The girl chuckled and lightly the back of my hand. Her warmth helped so much on my cold skin.

"Just tell me first where you are hurt and I'll introduce myself. You look so worse in your condition." she told me. I gulped and nodded. I carefully traced with my finger across the side of my body and sobbed. "It hurts here a lot..." I peeped. 

The girl frowned her forehead and put her hands on the side of my body. She carefully pressed it and then looked at me when her hands returned back on her lap. "You'll be alright. There are only big bruises. If you sleep well and eat well the following days, they would heal faster." she told me. I looked at her surprised and turned myself to her. "H-How do you know? I can have a broken bone." I told her. The girl laughed and shook her head. "You aren't. You have a very strong bone structure, I could feel that when I had examined your hand. Trust me, my dad was a doctor, so I had caught up a lot of knowledge from him." she told me.

I blinked with my eyes and wiped off my nose. "T-Thanks... I guess." I said. The girl chuckled and took her purse from behind her back. She pulled out a handkerchief and stuck it out to me. "Aigoo... Here take this, this might be more helpful.." she laughed. I smiled weakly and accepted her handkerchief. I blew my nose in it and a familiar scent came from the handkerchief into my nose as I could smell properly. That smell. Where have I smelled it before?

"Right, isn't this the smell Jinyoung always have?" I thought. I folded the handkerchief into my hands and looked up at her shyly. "C-Can I know who you are?" I asked her. The girl grinned her white pearl teeth and shook her head. "I want to know your name first. You're very interesting." she told me.

I bit my lip and looked at her. She looked nice so it wouldn't be bad if I told her. "My name is (insert your last name) Jiyeon." I told her. The girl blinked with her eyes and then gasped. "A-aren't you the little sister of _____~ah?" she asked me smiling. I slowly nodded and looked at her questioning.

"Waah, I knew it but I didn't dare to think so sure about it. You look so much like her." she told me.

"You know my unnie?" I asked her. The girl nodded with a smile and held my hands. Her nails were very nicely done, even I could see that at night.

"Yes, I do. I'm you're sisters friend. We were highschool friends until... I had to move away due my fathers job overseas. But now I"m back again so I am visiting all my friends again." she smiled. "But I can't find your unnie. I'm glad that I came across you."

I smiled and laughed sheeply. "Really... Well, sorry for not recognizing you as a friend of my unnie. My sister never told me anything about her friends. Actually, she never spoke about it so I'm not familiar with her friends." I admitted.

The girl giggled and put a hand on her chest. "Aah~, that's not nice of her. I'm Jung Minzy by the way, it's nice to meet you." she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. "Nice to meet you too.'"

"So, can you tell me something about your unnie? I'm curious of how she has changed." she told me excited. I looked up and thought about it. Something that would have changed her.

"Ooh," I said, "she has become more older. She's eighteen right now." I told her.

Minzy nodded her head and laughed. "Me too, everyone gets old very fast, lately, but ooeh... eighteen already, does she have a boyfriend?"

I laughed and nodded. "His name is Jinyoung. He has the same last name like you." I said. Minzy nodded her head and smiled. "Hmmm... Jung Jinyoung, I have never heard of him. A-Are they living together right now?" she asked me.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, they are. Well, Jinyoung just moved in with her right now because of some problems, well long story. She lives with me and my brother and with some other friends of us."

Minzy nodded her head while listening. She had that funny smile on her face. "Oowh... So they are living together," she muttered to herself. "She has grown up so well. I really wish to see her again." she told me. "But, ooh, you were about to go home right? Can I tag along? I lost her adress so, can I?" she smiled.

"Well, if you're a old friend of hers, I think she wouldn't mind. Her house is not so far from here." I said. Minzy squealed and hugged me lightly. "Eeeh!! Thank you !! I'm really excited to see her again!!" she told me.

I smiled and stood up carefully. "Well, let's go to her then. It's really nice to know that you are my sisters friend." I told her. Minzy smiled and walked behind me.

"Yeah, me too. We were very close friends. Very." she said, emphasizing the word "very". "And I can meet her boyfriend Jinyoung right away." she said while we walked down the path. I was walking in the front while Minzy followed me, with shadows over her face that covered the mean smirk that she had all the time on her face but didn't show to me.

 

 

 

Can you feel it tingling? ^^ The tension?

Hahah thank you for commenting, I really love you guys ^^

Keep on doing, do not stop :D

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Seeya!

P.s: Poor Jiyeon, always being used T_T.