Waeyo?

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Short note: After AFF break down, I'm going to rewrite those disappeared chapters, the storyline will change a little. So forget the previous chapter 8,9,10 and 11 ^^

 

After coming home from a tiresome trip, I waited infront of my door. I forgot my keys so I had to wait for someone to open it. I'm lucky that my family didn't return back and also that we can be a family again. My siblings were fully healthy and didn't need to go for medical treatment anymore. Lucky me but it's also tiresome since my siblings are very wild. Too wild sometimes.

I smiled as I heard the door unlock and open. My mom revealed herself and smiled at me.

'Well, you're early today but that's great, because I have a surprise for you. Well, me and your stepfather. Quick, come in!' she demanded me with a excited smile. She made me all excited and I slipped through the door.Yes, I have a stepfather instead of my real dad. I have known my real dad, but after he had let me down, I grew hatred towards him and don't like bringing memories about him. He's a coward, that's what I'm always thinking about him.

There I met my siblings, jumping all around while screaming like crazy. '_____~ah is home!!!!' they both screamed. I smiled at them and patted their heads as they were pretty small for their age but I guess that they didn't hit puberty yet. 'Mommy got a very cute guest in the room. Pali!!' Shindong said to me while I kneeled down to him. Jiyeon just nodded next to him and pulled my arm too. I almost fell from their strong pull but I managed to stay balanced and followed them while my mind was searching for an answer. 'What kind of cute person?' I thought confused while I ran behind them.

In the living room, there was a guy and a boy standing in the middle of the room. They were quite tall and one of them wore a cap and a thick scarf. He wore big sunglasses too. Weird, wearing sunglasses in a house. I just igored it and turned to my mother who was walking behind me. She smiled sincerely at me and walked over to the people. 

The guy and the boy stared at me and stood up from the moment I have entered the room. They bowed politely at me and so did I. The guy flashed a bright smile while the boy just looked around with his hands in his pockets. 'Great, is he a rebel?' I thought while staring at him closely. Somehow, he looked very familiar. But I could think more, since my mother got my attention. The twins has settled themselves across the people on a couch, facing me with a smile. 

'_____~ah, this is Mister Jung and his son, Jinyoung Jung. Mister Jung, this is my daughter ___.' My mother pointed at me like she was very proud of me. I nodded politely and smiled gently. The man clasped his hands together and praised me. 'You've got such a lovely daughter.' he complimented.

I shyly blushed at his compliment and turned to my mother. '____~ah, this man is your fathers childhood friend. He came to visit us with his son after a few long years.' my mother smiled. 'Wait, is this my real dad best friend?' I thought while my heart began to race from anger but I kept me calm infront of them. Instead, I smiled at them and made a surprised look. 'Ooh, really?' I bitterly smiled but managed to let it look sincerely.

My mother nodded and mister Jung turned to his son. 'Come on, son, show yourself.' he laughed while teasingly grabbed his glasses. His son that was called Jinyoung, strange the same name like the one that died, was a little shocked by his sudden move and hid his face a little deeper in his scarf.

He then slowly unwrapped his scarf and took his cap off. He revealed his light brown hair and as soon as I saw his face, my smile dropped.

'J-j-Jinyoung!' I stumbled over his name and looked shocked at him. It can't be but how... How is this possible? He died! For sure, I saw it with my own eyes and yet, he's standing infront of me right now.

'Have you met each other before?' Mister Jung asked us both. Jinyoung shook his head while looking at me coldly. 'Never seen such a ugly girl.' he rudely said.

My breath stopped and for a second, my world stopped turning around. His voice that I have missed still had the same cold tone and harsh vocabulary. It is really him. 'No, Jinyoung, you died.' I whispered at him. But hearing his cold tone, something stabbed my heart and tears began to well up in my eyes but I hid it by looking at the ceiling for a second.

Jinyoung looked stern at me and somewhere deep in his eyes, I could see hatred. Mister Jung put a hand on Jinyoungs shoulder and pinched it. 'You can't scold a girl! Apologize!' he said while slapping his shoulder afterwards. 'I'm sorry for the rudeness of my son. He's sometimes like this.' Mister Jung explained to my mother who was a little shocked by his personality. 'Apologize!' he hissed at him from under his breath.

'But wait, and you want my daughter to marry him?' my mother whispered at him but I could just catch the word 'Marry'.

I was a little astonished and snapped out of my trance. 'Marry? Who?' I asked my mother confused. My mother shook her head and looked worried at me. 'There's something I have to tell you but later.' she assured me with a soft smile.

I didn't let it be and stumbled forewards. 'No, who is going to marry?' I've got a bad feeling about this. 'And why is Jinyoung here?' I asked her.

My mother looked confused at me like I was somekind of freak. 'What? This is the first time you see him, now don't act rude to him.' she warned me. Right, my mom never knew about Jinyoung and the gang B1A4. I flashed my eyes to Jinyoung and saw him looking at me with the same angry eyes. I could see his lip twitch a little and he put his hand infront of his mouth. 'Why are you pretending that you don't know me?' I asked confused at him. I began to get angry as I was very clueless about this. He died and yet he is here. I want explaination or else, I might go crazy.

Jinyoung still didn't answer and just stood there with his eyes focused on me with a deathly glare. 'Why? Why are you bein-'

'Now that's enough!' my mother yelled while silenting me. I looked surprised at him and was about to shot back at her but then she finally spoke what I might have expected.

'I'm sorry mister Jung, I guess you're right. They might be perfect for each other afterall. I'll agree onto your plan of letting them be future husband and wife.' she said while shooting me an angrily look.

I widened my eyes and shouted. 'WHAT?!'

Why did things turn like this and for sure, I could hear Jinyoung chuckle behind me. Why is everything coming so fast at me?

And the main point is, why am I becoming Jinyoungs wife?!

 

Thanks for commenting and mianhaeyo for not updating such a long time ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^