Messages.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'W-What did he say?' I asked Sulli then who sobbed next to me. Sulli looked up at me and sniffed. 'I-I don't know. Jae Bum told me to get help, so I called CNU and Gongchan and when I went back to Jae Bum he was laying there unconscious with all blood around him.' Sulli told me. 'What to do? I'm so worried about Jae Bum right now.' Sulli wailed while she clenched onto my shoulder. I hugged her and looked at Jae Bum who had his eyes still closed. 'Wake up.' I muttered to him but I doubt that he could hear me.

Then my eyes went down to his arm that laid flat on the couch. There was a word carved into his arm. I let go of Sulli who fell into the arms of Baro and I carefully took Jae Bums arm. I observed the cuts and saw that it was some abreviation for something.

J-J D.

'J-J D?' I thought to myself. My mind was confused as I tried to place some word on it. 'Jung...Jinyoung...die..d?' I thought and as soon as I thought that, I let his arm down and gasped. My eyes widened and tears began to stream. 'It can't be. Jinyoung...' I thought and began to cry.

I ran away while the others yelled after me. I ran the stairs up and heard Sandeul yell. '_________~ah!!!'

I ignored his yell and closed my door with a bang. Kwangmin who was still in my room, jumped up from the sudden sound and looked confused around with panda eyes. 'W-What?' he said while he looked at me. I shook my head as my tears came down.

'K-Kwangmin!' I hiccupped as I ran to him and hugged him. Kwangmin looked at me confused and held me tightly. 'What's wrong? What's going on?' he asked me while he my hair. I shook my head and began to cry. I felt useless. A coward, a betrayer.

'This is how it should be. Why am I crying? We knew from the beginning that this would happen, we already said goodbye but why is my heart still aching so much? What's wrong with me?' I scolded myself in my head but I kept crying. My heart was aching like crazy and I didn't know why. This was already expected to happen.

'Sssttt.... Calm down. I'm with you.. Don't cry.' Kwangmin comforted me while he kissed my forehead. I hiccupped and squeezed my eyes. 'Kwangmin... help me... It hurts so much.' I cried while I clutched my fist onto his shirt. I felt Kwangmin stiffening up and he my hair. '______ ah? What's hurting so much? Are you sick?' he asked me with a panicking tone.

I shook my head and grabbed my shirt with my hand. 'My heart... Jae Bum... I...' I sobbed. Kwangmin nodded and tried to understand me. 'Do you need a glass of water? Wait, I'll get you one.' he told me and he unclutched me from him. I laid down on my warm bed as he covered the blankets over me. Kwangmin pecked my cheek before he left the room with a quick move. 

I cried and cried in my pillow. 'Jinyoung...' I whispered. At that moment, my glare went onto one point, my thrash bin. 'The phone. Pippomica. I want to speak to him.' I thought as I stood up and walked to the thrash bin. I took the phone out of it and the screen lit itself up. I wanted to send Pipoomica a message so badly and for a moment, I forgot that this Pipoomica was not the one I'm used to.

The screen was still marked with the notification of the message that I haven't read. I opened it and saw the context of it. My jaw dropped as I read it. It wasn't just a message, it was a warning.

 

Pipoomica:

Although you haven't responded to my previous message,

I just wanted to say that I, as Pipoomica have missed you,

I wonder if everything is alright with you, right now

but there is one thing I want you to know,

please don't go out tonight with anyone

or don't let any of your friends go out

Because tonight doesn't seem so safe like it used to be

Please take this in consider

and take care.

I will wait for your response.

Pipoomica.

 

I couldn't hold it  and didn't enclose myself  for this anymore. 'This isn't a joke. This can't be the work of Channie.' I sniffed. 'How did it know about tonight?' I opened a window and began to write a message.

________:

 

What are you? Who are you?

I don't know you and you're making me scared.

Pipoomica doesn't exit anymore, so don't pretend to be him.

You can't replace him, no one can, so please stop.

My friend got attacked tonight, I can't handle so much.

You're making me go insane!

 

I pressed the button and sighed. 'How did it know and if I had read it earlier, I could have prevent it. What's this?' I thought confused while I wiped my tears off. Not long after I got a message back. I bit my lip and opened the message.

Pipoomica:

Dear ______

I'm sorry if I have made you scared

It wasn't my intention.

Your friend that got attacked will be fine.

I know he will.

Don't be afraid, I'm only helping you, just like what Pipoomica always has done.

I won't do anything wrong, I'm just going to support you.

Don't cry.

He'll be fine.

Pipoomica.

 

I frowned my forehead as I read it and softened a bit. I typed a message again.

______:

How do you know so sure?

 

A few seconds later.

Pipoomica:

I just know.

 

And as soon as it had sent it, the door behind me opened and Kwangmin looked at me gladly. 'Come quickly! Jae Bum has woken up! He's alright.' he yelled. I brightened up and gasped surprised. 'Really?' I asked him. Kwangmin nodded heavily and motioned me to come quickly. I looked at the phone and then back at Kwangmin. 'Pipoomica was right.' I thought but not much time did I think about it. I tossed the phone on my bed and followed Kwangmin the way back down.

'Pipoomica isn't bad after all.' I then said to myself in the back of my head.

 

 

No cliffhanger ^^ What do you think?

Is Pipoomica still bad or is it good?

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

I love you guys for commenting what you think about it, it's really fun to read about it and up til now, no one has guessed right but keep trying ^^

And yes, Minzy is a and Ren is creepy, I some how think of him as a psycho right now xD

Oh and also, I was thinking, do you prefer this kind of storyline or more the storyline of Not in A Million Mails and if you'd like to have some characters have more attention in this story? 'Coz  my writing style has changed and I didn't realize until I read a few chapters again.

If you prefer the storyline of the previous one, I'll change it, just let me know ^^

And yeah, sorry that BOYFRIEND didn't show up a lot these chapters, they will be appearing very soon ^^

So until then, bye bye! :)