Sadism.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

"Unnie, haha... wake up..."

I stirred as I felt that my head was laid on something hard. A teasing voice kept on calling me. I opened my eyes and my sight was dizzy. I felt like something heavy was placed on my head. I couldn't lift it up.

When my sight got better, I stared around. I was laying on a floor on my stomach. I grabbed my head and wondered where I was. I didn't remember anything after I had passed out. How long did I pass out? My body was stiff and I had a hard time on lifting myself up. When I sat on my knees, I glared cautious around. It was a big room with red wallpapers and candles lightened only a small part of the room up. I heard woods being cracked by fire as a stove could be found in the corner of the room with bordeaux couches across it.

A table was right in front of me with a chandelier. It was so warmly decorated that it looked like a castle. But there hung an odd feeling.

I stood up and slowly walked over to the wall where I touched the wallpaper. They felt so unnatural and cold, even if the room was very warm. 

"H-Hello?" I asked carefully. There was no response. Strange, a second ago, I swear I could have heard a voice. I walked over to a mirror and saw that it was coated with a lot of dust. It hadn't been used in years. I a finger across the mirror and the dust piled up on my finger. I rubbed my fingers against each other and felt that it was really thick. Where am I?

Suddenly, I heard a door close behind me. I turned myself shocked and looked at the stairs. There was a dark hallway behind me and I wondered where it lead to. The door above the hallway was locked though. I caressed with my fingers against the wallpapers when I walked to the hallway. The odd feeling inside of me became stronger with every step I took. I felt uneasy and scared. There was no one in this room.

I took the stairs up and held my hand around the doorknob. It was cold and there was a light sticky stain on it, like it wasn't used in years too. I twisted the knob and to my surprise, the door went ajar with a creak. I peeked into the room and lights shone into my eyes. I inspected the room and saw that there was no one, only classic music that was playing. I stepped into the room, not even caring to close the door as I saw a turntable with a turning plate on. It looked very antique and it surprised me that this still existed as it seemed so old. I had never seen such a thing, except for the ones that my grandma had. But this compared to hers, looked much older and it might have been from before the world war II.

I touched the sides of the box and suddenly, the plate was stuck on the same sound, and kept on repeating it. I frowned my forehead and observed it.

 

"Such a waste to throw it away, don't you think?" someone suddenly said. Shocked I turned me around and looked for where the sound came from. There was still nobody and the classic music proceeded to play like nothing happened. It wasn't stuck anymore and I really began to feel scared.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked, while clenching my knuckles white. Still no response. I turned back to the turntable and lifted up the needle. The music stopped and the plate slowly began to stop with turning.

I walked over to another table that was standing across me and I with my fingers across the leather of the chairs. There were five of them, with one chair that looked like it was used by little kids. This room also had red wallpapers and as my heart beat in my throat, I realized that this room was almost the same like the one I woke up in.

I began to feel paranoid as I heard noises again. There was a sound of a chain rattling against a wall and it was coming from behind that big wall. I breathed once and bit my lip for more courage. I felt really scared as this room didn't have so much light. The place behind that wall was a little bit overshadowed and I began to think about things that might be hidden in there. Who knows a werewolf, or a vampire, who could attack me anytime.

A muffled sound occurred and made me step a little back. It was a low sound. I looked sideways and saw a chandelier again. I took it and used it as a tool for some light.

I took another step again and when I saw blood on the floor, I put a hand in front of my mouth and wanted to shriek. The noise that I just heard came from the person that was now revealed. His arms were chained agains the wall, while blood was dripping from his large wounds. There were several cuts across his cheek and his eyes were half-open. Possible from the big loss of blood. When he saw the light, he looked up with those eyes that were filled with hope.

But when I saw his body and the way how he got wounded, made me almost vomit. It was so horrible. I bent down and put down the chandelier. I took the chains that were wrapped around his feet and tried to undo them but they were locked.

He pushed me back and groaned from the pain that I had caused. He was hurt around those places and when I tried to help him, I must had opened his wounds. He blinked with his eyes and tried to speak but his lips were attached against each other with a thread. It must have hurt a lot since those little holes kept on bleeding.

"Omygod..." I muttered shocked. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't help but to feel hopeless. I wanted to help him so badly but I couldn't. He was my friend and I couldn't help him release from those painful things. I could see that he was slowly dying from the blood that kept on pouring out of his wounds. He slowly and careful touched my fingers.

I closed my eyes and sobbed. "What do I do?" I asked him. He didn't speak and just looked at me with those eyes full of sadness. He wanted to speak but due the pain, he didn't.

"Where are the others?" I looked around and saw that he was the only one here.

 

 

 

"Or worse, w-what h-happened with you, Minwoo?"I stuttered with tears.

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

Next update will be tomorrow ^^

And I feel so happy that people had commented ^^  Yeej!!