Panic.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

To be honest, I miss Jinyoung more in this story -___-" too, can't believe I'm cheating >o< kekekee...

 

'What happened?' I asked again as Kwangmin didn't give me an answer. He just shook his head and turned away from me. I frowned my forehead and also turned my head so that I could observe his face. I stretched my fingers out to touch his bruised eye. Kwangmin flinched and turned away. 'Don't touch me.' He sounded angry. I jerked my hand back and looked at him sadly. 'What happened, why are you so mad?' I asked him while I caressed his arms. 'It's Youngmin. We got into a fight.' he growled before turning away and to grab a ice cube from the refrigerator behind him. He rubbed it around his bruised eye and shot me a deathly glare.

'Kwangmin...' I whispered as I let him proceed his steps to his room. 'Did Youngmin hit him?' I thought concerned. I opened the door and ran the stairs down. There I found my siblings sitting on a couch next to each other with plasters on their places while holding their hands very tightly. 'What happened?' I asked them as I had noticed their shocked expression. Jiyeon shook her head and a few tears slipped across her cheek. 'Noona... We just witnessed a fight. What should we do?' Shindong asked me blankly. He looked very pale, just like his sister. I kneeled down next to them and frowned my forehead. 'Why did they fight?'

'How much can I miss out when I was in his room messaging?' I thought confused. 'I didn't hear anything.' I hugged them and their heads. 'Tell me where Youngmin is.' I asked them which Jiyeon pointed at the direction of the kitchen. I nodded and pecked a kiss on their foreheads before going to the kitchen. 'Go to sleep.' I said to them before I fully disappeared from their sight.

There in the kitchen, I found Youngmin sitting with his cheek against the refrigerator door. I chuckled softly at the sight and walked closer to him. 'Youngmin, what's going on?' I asked him. Youngmin turned his head to me and stared for a long time beofre turning back. 'Nothing. We just had a fight. It happens.' he said dull. I lifted an eyebrow up and put my hands on my waist.

'Really? Giving your little brother a black eye and making him all angry is something normal?' I asked him with sarcasm. Youngmin shrugged and sighed. 'Don't act like our mother.' he coldly said. I patted his back and grabbed his chin with my hand. I turned his face and saw that he was awfully bruised on his cheek. Kwangmin must have hit him very hard on his cheek. 'Can you atleast tell me because of which reason you were fighting?' I asked him while looking straight in his eyes.

Youngmin avoided my eyes and closed his. He sighed before he spoke with a calm tone. 'It's about something. In the past, we promised each other to stop with doing something but he didn't listen so I got angry. I scolded him for being a selfish person and he got angry and started the fight.' he explained.

I looked puzzled at him and narrowed my eyes. 'What kind of something?' I asked him. Youngmin bit his lip and pulled his chin from my hand. 'Can't say. I'm just saying, it was something important and he broke the promise.'

I sighed and crossed my arms. I felt that he hid something for me. 'Tell me honestly. I feel like I'm not good enough to hear the truth or else I will be angry.'  I accused him. Youngmin sighed and shove a chair behind. He motioned me to sit while he shove a chair back too. I sat on the chair and stared at him. Youngmin took a ice bag from the cooler and put it against his cheek before he began to speak.

'Listen. There's something we haven't told you,' he begun. 'Oh, are they already telling me about Bluebrey?' I thought. At that moment that Youngmin wanted to proceed his exlpaination, the doorbell rang. I stood up and ran to the door. I totally forgot that Minwoo and Baro were coming.
I opened the door and greeted them with a bow. Baro bowed back while Minwoo was jumping from excitement. '_____~ah!!' Minwoo shouted while hugging me tightly.
I smiled and hugged him back. From behind Minwoo I saw Baro staring at me. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him like he was someone guitly. Baro lifted his hands up and did the 'What' sign. I shook my head and let go of Minwoo.

 I let Minwoo in and stayed behind with Baro. 'Serious.. You have a lot to explain to me.' I said sternly. Baro looked at me confused and stared at me with those puppy eyes. 'What did I do wrong?' I sighed and put my hands on my waist. 'To start of, why did you lie to me about Jinyoung?' I asked him with a whispering tone. Baro flinched at the name Jinyoung and became more pale. 'Jinyoung is dead. I didn't lie.' he snorted. I shook my head and took my phone out of my pocket. 'Then explain this. Jinyoungs number and message.'

Baro sighed and shrugged his shoulders. 'I-I...' I silented him with a sign and tilted my head towards the direction of Youngmin. 'First Youngmin, then your explanation.' I smiled. Baro smirked and looked at Youngmin who was sitting with a ice bag. 'Did they finally get a fight?' he joked.

I lifted an eyebrow as he said finally. 'Why?' Baro shrugged and smirked. 'I wanted to see some tension in their lives, instead of that, ooh cutie twin brother of me.'

I laughed at how he spoke the sentence and pushed his shoulder. Baro jumped happily and pushed me to the kitchen. Youngmin tilted his head up as he saw us coming and looked uncomfortable. He stood up and put the ice bag on the table. 'First of all... _____~ah don't be mad at what I'm going to explain. We know that it is wrong but still...'

I sighed and nodded while I held a serious face. 'Alright. I'lll just listen.'

Youngmin sighed relieved and began to speak. 'Well, long before we knew you through Pipoomica, Kwangmin and I had fallen for the same girl before. She went to our elementary school but she was just like you being bullied. Kwangmin and I didn't dare to approach her, afraid to be bullied too so we couldn't support her. We let it be until one day, she had threathened in class about not coming to school anymore and just go to find some work. We didn't want that so we asked a few people for her e-mail. It wasn't that hard to find because she got cyberbullied too through e-mails and everyone who wanted to prank her had her e-mail adress. We started a fake e-mail adress, called Bluebrey and added BOYFRIEND with it since it sounded very cool back then. We supported her anonymous through mails mentally just like what we did with you but when everything went well with her, I dropped out of Bluebrey. I felt like I had grown up and didn't have feelings towards her anymore. I told Kwangmin that if it goes well with her for 6 months, you should drop Bluebrey too, since she had to learn to be independent and stand up for herself. We didn't have enough time to always support her. Kwangmin agreed onto it and promised me to drop out. He eventually did drop out and got a short break without mailing and supporting her, until we met you through a random game of Minwoo. So we decided to start all over again with the supporting thing through Pipoomica. We didn't look back to the girls mails and went on with you. But lately, I caught Kwangmin mailing her again and it angers me that he broke his promise. That's why we fought.' 

I looked down as I tried to procces the story he told me. 'So, Kwangmin is actually still mailing with that girl?' I asked him to get a better view about it. Youngmin slowly nodded. 'Noooo... So Kwangmin is actually mailing with his first love and he's dating me?' I thought shocked but I still held my pokerface so no one would notice that I knew about Bluebrey. My heart tore up and jealousy began to play a part of my heart. 'But, does Kwangmin... still have feelings towards her?' I asked carefully while I was like glass. Vulnerable and fragile.

Youngmin slightly nodded. 'I'm afraid he has, that's one of the reasons why we fought.'

 

Loooongg chapter, bad Kwangmin -_-"

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Something confusing?

Thanks for commenting, subscribing, and reading

You guys rocks and makes my day ^^ 

Ppyong~!