When he finds out your manager abused you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were barely awake when you walked down the hallway, blindly trying to find your way towards the kitchen. Jungkook was definitely going to complain because you had decided to get out of bed without him and as soon as he would find out you weren’t there when he woke up he would start whining. But you’d woken with the intense need to use the bathroom so you hadn’t really had another choice but to get up unless you wanted your bladder to explode. And what was the use of getting back to bed now? You wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep anyway and you would just risk waking up your boyfriend, who was very fond of his sleep these days. You were sure you would feel a lot better after a good cup of coffee and a few minutes to wake up slowly. Yet, those plans seemed irrelevant as soon as you entered the kitchen. Somehow you had ended up sleeping at Jungkook’s dorm tonight, because you’d been too tired to drive back by yourself and he didn’t think it was safe for you to be outside in the middle of the night. 

And so the two of you had ended up in his bed instead, and now you were walking into their kitchen, noticing that a few of the boys were already awake. “_____________! I didn’t know you were staying over. Do you want breakfast?” Seokjin asked, turning his head towards you to send you a friendly smile. He was standing behind the stove, busy with some eggs in a pan and some bacon in the other. Who were you to decline a gesture of such sort? “Yeah, that would be nice, thanks.” You muttered, returning his smile as you walked over towards the coffee machine, where you found Yoongi leaning against the counter. He was glaring through the window, staring at something you weren’t able to see. There could only be a few explanations to why he was in such a bad mood, or someone had woken him up before his alarm went off, or someone had woken him up while he wasn’t even supposed to be awake. 

“Morning.” You said softly, hoping you wouldn’t annoy him any further as you sneaked past him and tried not to trip as you reached for the coffee machine. There weren’t many things that were able to wake you up, almost none expect for Jungkook being his usual self in the morning or a good and strong prepared coffee. The smell of food was filling the room and you were sure that those who were awake but weren’t around yet would soon be attracted by the lovely smell. Soon the room would be filled with guys. “Is Jungkook still in bed?” Jimin asked as he entered the room, as if on cue. He immediately picked out one of the chairs behind the counter and settled himself on it. His friendly eyes were directed towards you when you reached upwards towards the cabinet where you knew they were keeping the cups. “Yeah, he was sleeping like a baby.” You said, watching the way he chuckled before nodding. Tiptoeing you grabbed one of the mugs and placed it down on top of the sideboard. You could feel Yoongi’s eyes on you, even though it hadn’t seemed like he had heard you. But his boring and intense gaze was impossible to ignore and somehow you ended up being distracted by it. 

Blinking in confusion you allowed your eyes to lock with his, and you were surprised to see the suspicious expression on his face. Even though you had no idea what was going through his head, your heart immediately began to pound inside of your chest. “Are you alright Yoongi?” You asked, not sure if you should be worrying. As far as you could remember you hadn’t really done anything to piss him off and you were sure that this time it hadn’t been you and Jungkook who had woken him overnight. Yet, whatever he seemed this serious about, it didn’t seem as if he was planning on sharing it with you. Instead a smile magically appeared onto his face, almost making it seem as if the previous moment never happened. There wasn’t a single sign of his bad mood, and all of a sudden he seemed airy and careless. Something definitely wasn’t right, you had never seen his behavior changing so quickly before. “I’m fine, didn’t sleep well, that’s all. I’m just going to check on Jungkook real fast, I have something to discuss with him but I didn’t get to it last night.” He said, settling his cup of coffee on the counter beside him before pacing away. 

Opening your mouth you wanted to tell him that you’d just mentioned him being asleep, and that he wouldn’t be awake yet. Surely whatever they had to discuss could wait until breakfast? But before you were able to do as much, he was gone. Frowning deeply you stared inside of his mug, where his coffee was almost left untouched, still steaming hot. He never left his coffee and he hated it when it got cold. “Breakfast is ready!” Seokjin shouted loudly through the room, causing you to shake out of your thoughts and get back to reality. Your stomach rumbled at the sight of the freshly cooked meal waiting for you in the middle of the table and you tried to get rid of the itchy feeling you felt before walking up towards the others. Choosing the chair next to Jimin’s, you sat down with a thud, heaving a deep sigh. There was something about this situation that made you feel uncomfortable, because no matter how paranoia it sounded, you felt as if it had something to do with you. But as far as you could tell you hadn’t done anything different than usual. 

You’d stayed over at the dorm so many times before and you always did the same thing. You always asked for your cup of coffee in the morning, until the guys had told you to simply take it instead of asking. You were wearing the same pajamas you had worn last time and your hair was still a mess, but it always was. What could have been so shocking to make Yoongi react in the way he had? “Hey, are you okay? Did you and Jungkook fight or something?” Jimin asked as he propped a piece of meat inside of his mouth. His attentive eyes were drawing you as you took your share of food and picked up your fork. You could probably spend the next couple of hours wondered about what had just happened, while you should just enjoy your time with the boys. They were so busy lately, you barely got to see them or spend time with them. “No, we’re good. I saw your performance last night, you were really good.” You mentioned, hoping to change the topic. You were done talking about you, it was time for you to start thinking about something else. 

“I know right! We nailed it.” Seokjin said as he sat down across of you, grabbing a plate and scooping up some scrambled eggs and bacon. With a smile on your face and your mouth full with food you scrunched your nose at him. His confidence suited him, and it was definitely well deserved. You were sure people were still talking about that performance, it had been a masterpiece. The past few weeks you’d heard Jungkook talking about how much they had practiced for it and how excited he had been to show it to everyone. And they had every right to be proud, it was the best performance of the entire show. The amount of special effe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter