When you get hurt backstage

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt the gibbers going all through your body, inviting them in with a very enjoyable warmth. Jimin was throwing his head back, Namjoon’s body was shaking. Yoongi squeezed his eyes together while chuckling. Taehyung was flapping his hands in the air while Hoseok was letting out a high pitched snicker, his whole body trembling with laughter. The younger boy, who was sitting beside you was clapping his hands together, completely thrilled. He flipped his head to get his fringe out of his eyes, his eyes fully focused on the oldest one of the group. “I don’t think he knew what he was doing. He just got up and walked straight into the wall, as if it wasn’t even there.” Jin explained, replaying the scene he had seen earlier today as one of his friends had apparently been stupid enough to do such thing. Though you felt sorry for the person, and even bad because you were laughing over someone else’s misery. You still couldn’t help but giggle, watching how Jin kept on going on and on about it. The way he played it was so well done, so over the top. When you felt someone poke your side you squirmed and looked up to see your boyfriend staring at you from the side. “You never laugh at my jokes like that.” He opted, causing you to roll your eyes at him. The two of you both knew that wasn’t true, you always laughed with his jokes, at least if they were funny. “You’re just jealous.” You teased, hitting him against the arm, watching the way he pretended to be hurt by your attack. Though it was impossible, knowing the amount of muscle he owned. “I’m not jealous, I know you like me more than Jin hyung.” He said it in such a smug and confident way that you really wanted to tell him he was wrong. 


But you couldn’t, after all it was the truth. You liked Jungkook more than any other man on this planet. Instead of answering him you looked the other way, pretending to ignore the intense stare he was sending towards you. Even though the two of you had been dating for a while, he still made you feel shy when he would look at you like that. It was as if he would lay out his soul to you and he wanted to stare inside of yours. As if he showed you his heart, for your eyes only. It always resulted in your cheeks coloring bright red. If he could find a way for him to tease you then he would. He would take every single opportunity he got to make you blush. Feeling him tug on one of the strands of your hair you turned around to sweep his hand away, but he simply dodged it. Reaching out for him you squeezed his side, causing him to squirm, trying to get away from you. Though, while using his fast reflexes he grabbed a hold of your wrist, holding it in a firm grip. You didn’t stand a chance against him and you couldn’t fight him when he tugged you from your chair and pulled you onto his lap. Blowing the curls away that had fallen in front of your face you tried to break free, but he casually hit his arms around your waist to pull you closer. “They’re flirting again.” Jin said, and when you turned your head to look at him he was grinning at the two of you. By now they knew how you could get and that if they would leave you alone together you would turn the entire place up side down. It wouldn’t be the first time you could organize some kind of competition in the middle of the hallway, or the others would find Jungkook walking in the dressing room with you swung over his shoulder as if it was the most normal thing. 


Though the two of you were never bored, you’d always find something to do. “Sometimes I’m just not sure if the main emotion in their relationship is love or hate, they look so much alike.” Yoongi mumbled thoughtfully, crossing his arms over his chest as he continued to watch you. “It could just be .” Namjoon continued, risking to get something thrown towards his head. Jungkook glared at him as he tightened his hold around you, skillfully hiding his face in the crook of your neck. By now you’d gotten used to it. The others would make fun of your relationship the entire time, it had become one of their favorite hobbies. Jimin would get to the maknae every single time he turned soft towards you, which happened quite often. Taehyung would make sneaky comments about the two of you being too touchy in front of them. Yoongi found the two of you too much, and used every single chance he got to tell you that, though secretly he loved the two of you together. Hoseok would annoy Jungkook with the joke that he didn’t give you enough attention and that you liked him more. Namjoon would constantly crack the jokes, his dirty mind always on the run. Yet, you loved having them around. It was obvious Jungkook was getting tired, it had been a long day. Even though he would never admit it or say it out loud, you could notice the changes in his behavior. The moments he would start clinging onto you like a koala were usually the ones he would get whiny. You brushed your fingers through his dark hair, feeling the way he nuzzled his head closer to you. Looking up at the clock on the wall you sighed, it was time to go. 


Your leader had told you to return at least twenty minutes before the start of the broadcast, so the six of you could go over everything before going on stage. Next week the schedule of your current promotions would end and it was time for you to start your new project. Plans for a new album were already on the table, lyrics were already being written. Though for now it were the personal activities which would come forward. Knowing you would be starring in a new drama there were still a lot of things that had to be done. You were exited and nervous at the same time. It was the first time you would be active in the acting industry and as a performer you had no idea if you were actually good at it. The only experience you had was linked to your music videos and campaigns. Even though you were really up for it, the thought of trying something totally new without your band members by your side made you terrified. “I should go, Amanda will kill me if I’m late.” You sighed, trying to wiggle free out of Jungkook’s embrace. He simply groaned, clearly the thought of your departure didn’t please him at all. While tightening his hold around you it seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter