When you spend time together at the hotel

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practically skipping through the abandoned hallway you stopped in front of one of the hotel rooms. Once again checking the text he had sent you, you compared the numbers once more before realizing this should indeed be the right room. So unless he was planning on setting up a terrible joke, which he would suffer for later, Jungkook should be waiting on the other side of the door right now. Butterflies were already fluttering through your stomach because of the thought that you were actually about to see him. It had been a while since you had been able to be so close to him. Lifting your fist to knock it against the wood three times you waited, rather impatiently, until he’d come to open up. You couldn’t remember him being this slow before. Yet, one second you were blinking, and the next the door flew open and your beloved boyfriend showed up in front of you. His eyes were wide as they drank you in, as if he had never seen you before. It could be because of the new haircut, though usually he didn’t notice the small changes in your looks. Perhaps it was a typical things for men. “_______________.” Your name rolled off his tongue like a sweet melody and immediately your body started humming. You had missed him so much. Jungkook smiled as he extended his hand to you, grabbing yours lazily before pulling you inside of the room. The place smelled like him, even though he could impossibly have been here any longer than an hour. As soon as you’d found out that he was staying at the same hotel as you and he had asked you to come over, you and rushed to get ready. After showering up and getting changed you were now happily in his presence. 


“Did you miss me?” He asked and you turned around to look at him, watching him as he locked the door behind him. While he made his way over to you, you grabbed the opportunity which came by to finally study him properly. He was wearing some casual grey sweats, and a wide hoody. He looked comfortable, his hair frizzy and his face free from any make up which told you that he had already showered. “Of course I did. The question is, did you miss me?” You teased, seeing him tilt his head towards the side as if that was the most stupid thing you could have asked him. The two of you didn’t get the chance to do these kinds of things quite often. Both being idols it was hard for the two of you to meet up, especially since you were both very busy. Promotions were mostly hell and these days he would spend a lot of his time overseas. Yet, tonight you had both attended the MAMA’s, an award show you joined every single year. It was a fun event where you were able to watch all the hard work your colleagues had done over the year and where you had the chance to meet the friends you barely saw. This time it had also been the perfect opportunity for you and Jungkook to finally hang out. He’d been looking so incredibly handsome in his dark blue suit, you literally hadn’t been able to keep your eyes off of him. And neither had the public, since they had all been loosing their minds by the sight of him. The boys had all been looking extremely handsome, they always did. “I always miss you.” He grinned as he stopped in front of you and circled his arms around your waist, pulling you in. 


Cuddling yourself against his chest you felt the way he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, subtly trying to sniff at your hair. It were always special moments, the first time you saw each other after you’d been apart for a while. It was like discovering each other again, taking the time to invent all of the things that had changed about each other while you hadn’t been able to see each other. The biggest changes were mostly hair styles, especially his. You could no longer name all the colors he had had before, but you surely didn’t mind.  The two of you stood there for a while, taking in each other’s smell, appreciating the feeling of holding your arms around one other. Actually you weren’t ready to let go yet when he broke free, but sensing the way he was guiding you over towards the bed, you decided not to complain. The mattress bounced when you sat down with a thud, and you were surprised to notice how tired your legs were. It had been a busy day, waking up early to rehearsal, getting your sound checks done. A long time of trying out different kinds of hairstyles and outfits, getting your make up done. And eventually attending the show, watching all the performances, performing yourself. It was already past midnight and you could feel the lack of sleep trying to take over you. After a day like this you usually went to bed early, but you really couldn’t miss the chance of spending time with Jungkook. “How are the others?” You asked as you shoved yourself further down the duvet, laying your head down on top of one of the pillows. Quickly he took in the spot beside you, his body molding into the bed as he let out a content sight. He was probably just as tired as you were. Yet, you were both very good at hiding it. You both to your side, your back facing him and he draped a lazy arm around your middle as he spooned you against him. His breath hit against the nape of your neck, tickling you softly. 


Just the feeling of his presence, knowing that he was here with you, was enough to make you feel better than anything else could. “They’re still their sometimes annoying selves.” He informed and you chuckled, knowing that he didn’t mean that. Of course they couldn’t always get along and they fought sometimes, just like you did with your band members. But in the end he loved them, they were like family to him. Heaving a deep sigh you let your eyes linger around the room, which looked very much like your own, just a few details were different. “You did very well tonight. Your performance was great.” He muttered behind you and somehow it annoyed you that you weren’t able to see him when he talked. There were so many times you were only able to see him through a TV screen or from far away, with hundreds of people separating you. So now that he was actually laying beside you, it pained you that he still seemed so far away. Smoothly you turned over, and he blinked his eyes in surprise before he shot you a wonderful smile. “It always could have been better.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter