When he finds out you're pregnant

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know hyung, she looked quite uncomfortable the last time I brought it up.” Jungkook muttered, clutching his phone closer against his ear as he continued to walk down the street. No matter how much he loved keeping his body in shape and having a good exercise, he had literally cursed aloud when he had seen that there hadn’t been a single taxi available to bring him home, while all his friends had already left practice a long time ago. Usually he didn’t stick around for much longer, since he was happy to go home and join you after a busy day. But tonight, he had felt restless, so he had texted you that he would be home late, planning on practicing his dance a little more before heading back. Namjoon had known something was up with his younger friend as soon as he’d mentioned it, since normally he raced back down town to spend time with you. So as soon as all the others had gone to sleep and he knew that there wasn’t a single soul that could overhear their conversation, he had given the maknae a call, to ask him what was bothering him. Jungkook hadn’t been willing to give in at first, saying that everything was fine as soon as his older friend had asked him if there were any issues between him and his fiancee. The two of you had moved in together a little while ago and ever since the members no longer saw him as often as they had over the years. It hadn’t really come to a surprise to any of them when he had announced that he wanted to ask you to marry him. They had always seen him as the one to get married first and at young age once he had found the girl he was willing to settle with. 


They had fully supported him in his decision to propose to you and they had been thrilled when they had been told that you’d said yes. Namjoon was already looking forward to the wedding. But he also knew that there had been something else going on in Jungkook’s mind for a little while. It had all started one day, when the two of you had been babysitting the twin of your manager, and Jungkook had figured that he wanted a family of his own. Jin had immediately warned him of his young age, but the younger one hadn’t been willing to listen. Once Jungkook had his mind set on something it was hard for him to get talked out of it. Yet, Namjoon couldn’t blame him for wanting to move forward and have the desire to start a future with you. After all the two of you had been dating for almost four years, by now everyone knew that your relationship wasn’t just a fling. You were the only woman for Jungkook, and if there was anyone he wanted kids with then it was you. Eventually he had opened up, telling him the real story. How Jungkook had tried to bring up his wish for children towards you and you hadn’t been as excited about the thought as he had hoped you to be. “Maybe she panicked, after all, like Jin said, you are both still young. You’re at the top of your careers, perhaps her members had a saying in it. Just don’t rush her into things and have a clear talk with her about what you want.” Namjoon said, and he could hear the fast breathing on the other side of the phone, indicating that his friend was rushing home to get back towards his girlfriend. If he had only called he would have picked him up from practice and he would have happily driven him there, but as always, he had been too stubborn to ask for help. 


“I would never tell her to do something she’s not up for.” Jungkook grumbled before sighing deeply. It seemed like he had reached his destination because he could hear the clinging of keys in the background. He really hoped he was dressed properly, it was freezing out tonight and they really couldn’t have him catching a cold. It was promising to be a busy week for the seven of them and he needed his main vocalist to be in good shape. Which, would also be a lot easier if you would solve this matter over night. Jungkook’s mind would be all over the place if you wouldn’t be able to talk this out. “But you’re right, I’ll talk to her. I’m sure we can work this out. If she’s not ready, I’ll wait.” He said and Namjoon sighed before standing up from behind his desk and walking over towards his bed. It had been along day and he was tired, but he didn’t mind staying up if it meant for Jungkook to be able to air his heart. He would feel better now that he had been able to talk about it. “Alright, goodnight. Tell _____________ I said hi.” They bade goodbye before Namjoon hung up the phone and got to bed, darkness consuming his as soon as his head hit his pillow. Jungkook on the other hand was bright awake, the cold air that had been hitting his face for the past thirty minutes while he had been speed walking towards the house he shared with you. The thought caused him to smile, so much had changed the past few years. He still remembered when he had first met you, how uncomfortable he had felt around you. It wasn’t like he had fallen at you right on the spot, but he had immediately thought you were beautiful. Over time he had noticed that you liked spending time with him, that he didn’t have to hold up a mask whenever he as around you, that he could be himself. So eventually that feeling of uneasiness had disappeared. 


He had been ting himself that day he had forced himself to ask you for your number, and had literally jumped two feet high in the air as soon as you’d left, your contacts saved securely inside of his phone. It had taken a while for the two of you to get into the actual dating part. You had both been shy and awkward and even though he had tried very hard not to, he always seemed to embarrass himself around you. Also it hadn’t been easy to decide whether he wanted to put his fans through it. He loved them more than anything, they held a special place in his heart and he knew that some of them would be devastated to find out that he was dating someone. But in the end, he hadn’t been able to stay away from you. Back then it had already been too late and he had already fallen head over heals for you. It had been so bad that s had forced him into confessing to you, because they could no longer take his behavior. He’d been the happiest man on earth when he’d finally been able to call you his. The two of you had never planned on keeping your relationship private and you’d gotten more support from the public than you had first expected. Though, hate couldn’t be prevented. You’d gotten enough of it through the years, but instead of driving you apart, it had made you stronger. Of course the two of you fought from time to time, and you disagreed every once in a while, but he knew that there wasn’t another person he would want to spend his time with. Even though there were moments you didn’t see each other often because of your busy schedules, or that you wanted to pull his hair out of his head when he forgot to clean up his laundry. 


It had been a huge step when you had decided to move in together. It had been you who had suggested it, not him. The thought had never popped into his mind, because you both had a home. He’d live at his dorms, and you in yours and the two of you had never made a problem of meeting up. Though, as soon as the seed had been planted in his brain, he had soon started thinking it over. It was true that the two of you barely had any privacy, because it didn’t occur very often that you had one of the dorms to yourselves. It had been hard for the two of you to freely do your own thing without anyone overhearing, or bursting in… Slowly his band members were getting girlfriends of their own and the dorm was getting quite crowded from time to time. So eventually he’d made up his mind and he had told you that he wanted to go for it. The house hunting had been almost as exhausting as his comeback, since the two of you had had your disagreements. But eventually you had found the perfect place, and by now he could no longer imagine living anywhere else. A year after that, only a few weeks ago, he had proposed to you. He had never been so nervous in his entire life, afraid you’d say no. Yet, he had gotten the answer he had been hoping for. And then he had started talking about children, having seen the way you interacted with the kids of your manager. At first he had been terrified of them, not knowing how the hold them, scared he would drop them. He didn’t know how to change a diaper or how to feed the little thing. Though it hadn’t taken long for him to fall in love with them, and even more with the image of you and them together. Seeing the way you held them was always able to make him feel that warm feeling in the pit of his stomach, picturing the way you would interact with your own kids. 


At first you’d seemed really up for the idea, and the two of you had actually agreed on trying. Yet, a few nights ago, when he had asked you about it once more, you had closed off from him and he had noticed the way your skin color had paled. He hadn’t dared to bring it up ever since. He was worried that you had changed your mind, that you no longer wanted to start a family with him. He took a deep breath, looking down on the key inside of his hands and was surprised about the stream of thoughts that had crossed his mind while he had simply been standing here. He really needed to sleep. But, he would first have that talk with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter