When you are on your honeymoon

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God, I’m full.” Jungkook stated as he leaned back in his seat and he had a content smile on his face as he pressed his hands against his stomach. You both knew that his belly was none-existent and there was no reason for him to feel it. His muscles were still intact, but sometimes it just seemed as if he had to be sure, just in case. Tugging up an eyebrow at him from your side of the table you grabbing your napkin form your lap and used it to wipe your lips before putting it down on the table. The sphere inside of this cosy, little restaurant was absolutely wonderful. As soon as they’d realized that the two of you were here on your honeymoon they had actually gotten out their candles and they had placed a few of them on top of the tables. The staff was more than friendly and the two of you had been provided with everything you needed. Jungkook’s eyes drilled into yours as he stared back at you, but you could tell he had to try very hard not to smile. It had bee such a long time since the two of you had done something like this, and you couldn’t even remember when you’d last gone on a trip with him. This week surely was going to feel like heaven. “So, no dessert?” You asked, even though you secretly had to admit you’d been looking forward to that part of diner. 

Your husband smiled at you, and you watched him as he leaned forward, hovering over the table while his hand traveled across the wooden surface to grab hold of yours. His fingers were slightly damp as he laced them with yours. “Anything for my beautiful wife. If you want dessert, we’ll get dessert.” He chuckled and you still couldn’t believe that you were actually married to this man. You simply couldn’t get it out of your head. Just the thought that the two of you had gotten married yesterday was almost too much for you to wrap your mind around. From now on you and Jungkook shared everything, even his last name. The ceremony had been magnificent and you had truly felt like a princess the entire time. It had taken you weeks to find the perfect wedding dress, the one that caused you to cry like a baby when you saw yourself in it. You’d almost given up hope when you’d finally found your dream dress, and your friends and mom, who had come along to check everything out, had immediately known that this would be the dress you’d have to wear. Jungkook had looked absolutely stunning in his suit and even though you had seen him dressed like that during many occasions, it had just been different that time, because this had been your wedding. 

It had all felt like a dream and you still had to pinch yourself in order to be sure that all of this had truly happened. “What are you thinking of?” Jungkook asked after you’d been lost in your own thoughts for too long. It was rare for you and him to spend so much time together, just the two of you, yet you couldn’t imagine you’d ever get tired of it. He was literally glued to your side, going everywhere you went. Each time he got the chance to told strangers about the fact that the two of you had just gotten married yesterday and that you were here to celebrate it. People always congratulated you but you ended up with burning cheeks every time. Still, it was cute to know that he was so proud of the fact that he had just become your husband and he wanted everyone to know about it. The two of you had taken things easy on your first day and since you had decided to spend your honeymoon in Aruba, the two of you were able to actually sit back and relax. The two of you had made the decision based on the pictures of the white beaches and the beautiful hotel. And it was absolutely breathtaking. Jungkook had brought his camera along, and this was a very dangerous place for him to be as someone with a huge interest in photography and editing. 

Everything was wonderful over here and everything was worth capturing. Yet, you knew he had kept his camera pointing at you for almost the entire day. The two of you had spent your day around the pool, dabbling inside of the water almost an entire day. Every thirty minutes he has asked you to rub him in with sun creme and still, his nose seemed to be slightly red. Every now and then you had watched him swimming laps from one side of the pool to the next. His muscles had been glimmering inside of the water and you seriously couldn’t get over the fact of how handsome he was. Though you hadn’t seemed to be the only one. You’d seen several girl checking him out, or trying to get his attention. But unfortunately for them he only seemed to have eyes for you. And after spotting the ring around his finger they’d immediately figured out they didn’t stand a chance. Although the two of you hadn’t even made it through half of the day before heading back towards your room to work on some other things. But apart from that the two of you had been hanging around the bar, trying out the large amount of cocktails they served and after that the two of you had decided to head into town and get something to eat. You couldn’t believe the first day was almost over. You weren’t sure if you ever wanted to leave again. 

“I’m thinking about how lucky I am.” You confessed, keeping your gaze pointed on the candle in front of you because you knew you were being cheesy. But it was the truth. You’d just married an amazing man who you were still head over heels in love with after four years and you were actually staying in a paradise for the next few days. What else could a woman wish for? Jungkook reached for his beer and took a big sip of it while his thumb traced the ring around your finger. it was a strange feeling, to have one tied to both of your hands now. You knew you would never get rid of either of these two. Your engagement ring reminded you of that one day he had asked you for your hand, in front of your family and friends. It had been an amazing day and you had been completely overwhelmed. Your wedding ring, which also shimmered brightly on his hand, proved that the two of you were actually committed to each other, and that he loved you as much as you loved him. You often spotted him staring at it, or just like now, absently tracing the form. Perhaps that was his way to remind himself that this was real. Something be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter