When he is sick

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you come over?” Taehyung asked, his voice soft and it seemed to be done on purpose. Your  eyebrows met in the middle of your face, confused to as why he would ask you such a thing. When you had checked your phone before picking up your recent call you hadn’t had any missed messages from your boyfriend, no missed calls or voice mails. Everything seemed just fine, so the last thing you had expected was a call from one of his friends with the question if you had time for them. To say that you were shocked was an understatement. “Are you at the dorm?” You asked, since that was the place the eight of you usually hung out when you met. Jungkook invited you over often, for a movie night or to play games. Sometimes he’d just ask for you to come because he missed you and he could wobble behind you throughout the house, annoying his hyungs because he wouldn’t leave you alone for a single second. He loved it when you made the time to cook for him or to have you on top of his covers so that they smelled like you. Yet, once again Taehyung’s answer had you stunned, since none of them were making any sense. “No, we’re at BigHit. We’re practicing the choreography for a new song.” You blinked your eyes in confusion, looking up just in time to see Elena pulling her shirt over her head in front of you. While being together for such a long time there were not many things you were embarrassed about in front of each other. 

 

The only reason you could think of as to why he would ask you to come over was because your boyfriend probably wanted to brag about his new dance moves and show them off. But if that was the case then he would have called you himself, and he wouldn’t have asked his friend to do the job for him. The two of you barely communicated through your members, except when you were fighting. Still astonished you grabbed the a towel from your bag and wiped off your sweat. You didn’t know of you should ask for more information or simply do as he asked. A loud smash rang through the air and you shrieked, looking up from your spot to see a man in the far bag who had seemingly dropped one of the weights. “Where are you anyway? Do you have a schedule?” Taehyung asked, and you quickly focused on the conversation again. Deciding it was best for you to just go and see them you stuffed your things back inside of your duffle bag, glancing sideways to catch your member’s attention. “I’m at the gym, it’s not that far from the company so I’ll be there in a few.” You explained and as she heard your words Elena’s head snatched up and she looked at you with a questioning expression, but you could only shrug your shoulders at her. You had no idea what this was about. “Great, maybe you can talk some sense into him, he’s not listening to any of us. Stubborn kid.” He said, but before you could ask him what the hell he was talking about the line went dead. 

 

Realizing you were making a fool out of yourself you closed your mouth which had still been agape and ended the call, knowing there was nothing more to say. You didn't know what to think. Elena was eyeing you from her side of the bench and you wished you could give her an answer to the question lingering in her eyes, but you couldn't. You definitely should have asked for some more information. Jeon Jungkook, what had he done this time? "What was that about?" Elena asked and you sighed while swinging your bag over your shoulder, only getting out your car keys. It was only a few blocks from the gym to their dorm, so you didn't need to go far. Yet the visit interfered with your own plans and you felt slightly irritated knowing that you probably wouldn't be able to finish the song you'd been working on and had been planning to get done. No matter how much you loved your boyfriend, you hated it when people interfurred with your schedule like this. You were working on a new album and you really wanted this song on it.

 

Yet, Taehyungs words had triggered you and you knew you couldn't not go. You needed to know what was going on and it would be in your head all day if you wouldn't. You wouldn't be able to finish the song anyway, you would never get Jungkook out of your head. You had to know what was going on. "According to Taehyung, Jungkook was being stubborn about something. That can mean anything." You muttered and saw her tilted her head to the side while grabbing her stuff. She wasn't going to join you. Even though you had been dating for a while she tempted not to get too involved with your relationship. She wanted you to do your own thing and didn't want you to feel uncomfortable because they were constantly getting in the middle of it. "He can be stubborn sometimes." She muttered, because you both knew that was the truth. Your Jungkook, manly and strong on the outside, sweet and soft on the inside. He could be extremely stubborn sometimes. Once he had his mind set on something he wouldn't stop before he had ashieved it. His perseverance was one of the things you admired, he never quits, always keeps on going until the end. But there were times he would use it against you, or his friends, or himself. He never gave in, was very convinced of his own mind and hated loosing. He could push himself across his own limits, forget he was human. Those were the moments you were worried about him.

 

"Should I drive you back to the dorm?" You asked, thinking it was best you made sure you got there as fast as you could. The two of you were done here anyway, the sweat washed off after your usual work out. She shook her head and grabbed her jacket to pull it on. Just looking at her made you feel hot right now, you were still flustered even after your cold shower. "No, I'm meeting a friend. I'll see you when you get back." She said and you tried not to look at her too suspiciously as she waved at you before walking away. Leaving you alone in the dressing room. You were sure she was seeing someone, some guy she had met during a variety show you had done not too long ago. She'd have to tell you soon if she really liked him. You hadn't been able to hide your feelings for Jungkook for a very long time either. Looking around the room one last time to make sure you hadn't forgotten anything you followed her path and trippled through the door. Usually you switched from the gym at the company and the gym in town, but you only went to the later one during hours or days you knew it wouldn't be too busy. The last thing you wanted was to organize a fan sign sessions at this place. Mostly people left you alone here, knowing that you were trying to enjoy your private time, but there were times you still caught them staring at you from further away.

 

You left the building, surprised by the bright sun that suddenly fell on top of you as you got out. Thankful for the grey tank top you were wearing you sped towards your car which was parked a little further ahead, making sure as less people as possible would get the chance to recog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter