When you make out in front of s

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I was wondering where that shirt went.” A familiar voice sounded from behind you, causing you to turnoff your heels with the two mugs inside of your hands. Three others were standing on top of the kitchen counter, small clouds of heat coming from their content. A bright smile made its way towards your face when you looked at your boyfriend, who had sneaked up on you secretly. His hair was sticking to his forehead, still wet from his shower. As usual he had pulled on one of his giant hoodies, ready to put on the cap and make himself disappear from the world. Even though his sweats were big, they were still hugging his thighs as he leaned against the counter, elbows on top. “You left for tour, I needed something to remind me of you while you were gone.” You defended yourself, watching the way a goofy smirk pulling at his lips. Turning around once more you went back to where you had left off and you grabbed the bag of marshmallows you had bought earlier. While humming a soft melody you placed them on top of the liquid, a few more for Taehyung, because you knew he liked them. Suddenly two arms s around your waist from behind as a broad chest pressed against your back. You stilled your movements when you felt Jungkook nuzzle his face in the crook of your neck, his lashes tickling your skin. “What are you doing?” He asked, his voice muted slightly before he flattened his lips against the side of your throat. Unwillingly you shivered, the feeling of his mouth against you made your body to weird things. 

 

“I’m making us all some hot chocolate.” You explained, and turned your head to look out of the window. The sky was grey, tiny water drops tickled against the glass, the sound calming you. still, it was the kind of weather that made you want to stay in bed and not leave the house for the entire day. It was the perfect moment for this warm, sweet, comforting drink. Besides, Hoseok had asked so nicely, you hadn’t been able to refuse. Yet, there were a few other reasons why you could use this indoors day. You had your own worries to forget. As if Jungkook sensed where your mind had started wandered while he stared at the side of your face, he tightened his hold around you, guiding your attention away from the rain and back to the present inside of his arms. “Did you talk to them?” He asked, studying the way you scrunched your nose and if he hadn’t tried to have a serious conversation right now he would have showered your face with kisses because he thought you were too cute for your own good. “I did.” You confessed, a deep sigh breaking free from your insides. Two days ago the guys had wanted to do you a huge favor, especially your boyfriend, by showing up at your concert. They had been super excited to see you, since the six of you had come back with a new song a few days ago. Your promotions had been going smooth so far, but being this busy caused you to have less time for the man you loved, and you hadn’t seen him in a while. Yet, when they had been walking through the halls backstage, making their way towards your dressing room, they hadn’t exactly gotten the welcome they had hoped for. 

 

They’d showed up at the wrong time. The truth was that on stage, the six of you had been holding up a great imagine, backstage on the other hand, had been things a mess. For the past few days Amanda and Jessica had been bickering none stop, fighting about everything and throwing accusations at each other. You had hoped they would behave like adults and they would solve it over time. Yet, after the third day of finding out that things still hadn’t changed, you’d been sick of it. As soon as they had started arguing once again you had lashed out on them, throwing words at them you actually hadn’t wanted to say, but which had slipped from your tongue in the heat of the moment. Everyone had been shocked by your sudden rage, since you usually weren’t the one to loose your temper. But you’d been done, and enough was enough. After that you had stomped out of the dressing room, with slamming doors and curse words coming over your lips. You hadn’t seen the boys standing outside, stunned, as you had walked straight into the opposite direction. You’d only found out they were there after Jungkook had come looking for you and had asked you what was going on. He had been sweet enough to let you ventilate all your frustration and had listened carefully to everything you’d had to say. You’d felt much better after that. Jungkook placed his hands on your hips and forced you to turn around and face him. He wanted to see the look on your face as he spoke to you. He’d never seen you that fed up before as he had done yesterday, it had been the first time he’d seen you this angry. 

 

“And?” He asked, curious to how the situation had ended. Being in a band himself, he knew that things could get ugly sometimes. No matter how badly people wanted to believe that they never fought, they obviously did. They were all different people with different personalities and different ways to look at life. It was impossible for them not to bump heads from time to time. Yet, he also knew how tiring and stressful it could be when there was drama going on in between a group. Everyone had to work together, and understand each other, otherwise being in a band was almost impossible. “They came over and apologized, said they shouldn’t have been so selfish and should have thought about our feelings too. Then Jessica started crying and I felt terrible because of the things I said. So I apologized for yelling at them. I guess we’re good now, we talked it out.” You explained, lifting your hands to pick out a fluff which had gotten stuck inside of his hair. His eyes focussed on your features, to see if he could find any signs that you possibly weren’t okay with this and that you were just acting as if it was all sorted out. But when he couldn’t find any evidence he decided to drop the subject. Instead he placed both of his hands against your cheeks, sq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter