When he throws you a birthday party

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were going to kick his . You were going to roast him and you were going to make him pay for this. When Jungkook had asked you to go shopping with one Taehyung because he needed an outfit for his date, you hadn’t expected his friend to drag you towards the other side of town and drag you from one store towards the other for three hours straight. You had told your boyfriend on forehand that you didn’t have much time and you still had a lot of work to get done. But you hadn’t wanted to sound rude so you had accepted Taehyung’s plead for help. Though, if you had known that it would take so long for him to find a damn shirt you would have thought twice. You thought Jungkook was a hard one at picking his clothing, but this guy was far worse than him. Sighing deeply you parked the car on the driveway and you knew it sounded cruel when you actually just wanted to dump Taehyung at the dorm and continue with your night, but it was the truth. “And why did you need to be here again?” You asked him as you shut down the engine, staring up at the house you and Jungkook had bought a few months ago. 

You were proud of your cosy place, and the fact that you were able to call this your own. You had both worked very hard for this, but you couldn’t believe that the two of you had actually decided to take this step and find a place of your own instead of living at the dorms with your members. “I need to see Jungkook, I’ll explain later.” He said, sending you that same smile he had been throwing you all day. Somehow you couldn’t help but think that he was hiding something from you. But you had come past the point of wanting to get mingled up in deep conversations. You just wanted to get inside and kick your boyfriend’s . Loosening your seat belt you stepped out of the car and waited until Taehyung had gathered his stuff before you locked it. “I had a great time today _____________, thanks for the help.” He said, wrapping his arm around you in a friendly sideway hug. It caused your annoyance to lessen slightly. It was freezing cold outside, the wind tugging at your clothes as you searched for your keys inside of your bag. “You’re welcome. Just know that I’m never volunteering to go shopping with you ever again.” You informed, and he chuckled at that, as if he knew exactly what you meant. 

Forcing the key into the lock you twisted it twice before pushed the front door open and emerging inside. At least here it was warm and you only allowed your muscles to relax after Taehyung had safely closed the door behind himself. Taking off your coat and scarf you eyed your friend suspiciously as he trampled beside you, his head bending around the corner as if he was checking on something. “Why are you acting so strange?” You asked, finally too curious to contain yourself. Taehyung looked at you as if you’d just caught him stealing candy out of the supermarket. His eyes widened in shock before he sent you that innocent look. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders. Shaking your head you kicked off your shoes, pressing your hand against the wall to keep your balance. Your toes felt cold against the tiles, but you could tell the sensation was flowing back to them. “You’ve been acting off all day. I know there’s something you’re not telling me…” You continued, but got surprised when all of a sudden he just grabbed you by the shoulders and started guiding you into the living room. “Just stop talking and go in.” He said as he shoved you past the doorway. Frowning in dislike you were planning on scolding him when all of a sudden you noticed something moving in front of you. 

“SURPRISE!” You stiffened as several people jumped from behind the couches and other kinds of furniture while your heart fluttered inside of your chest. They could probably tell that they had shaken you as you weren’t really able to do much more than stare in awe. “Happy birthday ____________, and I’m so sorry for today, but I had to keep you away from the house for a while.” Taehyung chuckled behind you, squeezing your shoulder one last time before he joined the others in the middle of the room. Your gaze fell on the person who was probably responsible for all of this and he was grinning from ear to ear as he strode towards you. He was still smiling as he stilled front of you and grabbed your hands in his. “Happy birthday babe.” He muttered softly and you could tell he was having a blast because his plan had worked and he had succeeded in surprising you. You couldn’t believe he had tried so hard to put all of this together for you. Everyone you cared about and who was important to you seemed to be here. Your band members  were grinning and waving at you from the other side of the room, his friends were bouncing up and down with excitement. Your friends were here and your family was waiting for you in the corner of the room. You couldn’t believe this. 

“Jungkook…You didn’t have to.” You muttered, barely able to contain your happy tears as he tugged you closer for a hug. By now you’d known that Jungkook could be quite a romantic guy if he wanted to, but it wasn’t very often he showed that side of himself. Yet, he often surprised you with gifts he brought overseas after being away for a long time or surprise visits. Still, you couldn’t believe that he had done all of this for you. It must have been really hard to find date on which every one of your friends and family were able to make it and even though your birthday was only due in two days, you really didn’t mind to celebrate it slightly early. Not if that meant that you could spend your day with all these amazing people. “I know, but I wanted to.” He mumbled next to your ear before letting go of you and allowing you to look at his smile once more. There were so many things you wanted to say to him, so many ways you wanted to thank him for being a part of your life and for doing all of this, but you simply didn’t find the words. So instead you circled your arms around his neck, stood up on your tiptoes and pressed your lips against his. The people inside of the room cheered, trying to make you feel flustered, but you had grown past that a very long time ago. 

Feeling the way his hands rested on your waist you enjoyed your kiss a little longer before drawing back. He hummed in approval, bumping his nose slightly against yours. “I should surprise you more often.” He mumbled, causing you to laugh. Yet, before Jungkook could dive in for another treat he got interrupted by Jimin, who tugged a party head across his younger’s friend head and emptied a hand of confetti above of yours. “Enough with the kissing, let’s celebrate!” He cheered and Jungkook watched you as Jimin dragged you along with him, towards the other guests. You quickly blew him another kiss before you stilled in front of the other members of BTS, watching the odd grins they were wearing all over their faces. “He got you there didn’t he? We raised him well.” Yoongi said as Hoseok jumped forward and pressed a large gift into your arms. “Happy birthday ____________! We got you something we hope you’ll be able to use soon. It’s a hint.” His eyebrows were dancing on his forehead as he said this and to be honest you weren’t quite sure if you still wanted to know what was inside. Knowing them, it could be anything. Ripping the paper off you felt an airy laugh bubble inside of your throat as you watched what was inside. “Diapers!” Seokjin explained, as if you hadn’t been able to figure that out yourself. 

You had no idea what Jungkook had been whispering inside of their ears the past few weeks, but you could tell that babies had been a regularly discussed topic. Your boyfriend had been going on about it for a while now, but you still felt as if you had to clear something out. “I’m not pregnant yet.” You clarified, and you smiled as you saw Hoseok’s fake sad expression. Namjoon was the first one to give in as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter