When a fan break into your house

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, my feet are killing me.” You wailed, throwing yourself down on the couch, feeling the way the cushions gave in underneath your weight. The soles of your feet were throbbing as you lifted them from the floor and held them up in the air, in front of your boyfriend, who shot you his usual grin. Placing the shopping bags down in the corner of the room he walked over to you, flopping down beside you. You groaned as his knee bumped into your thigh since he was trying to sit much too close to you and he laughed before pushing himself up slightly, giving you a little more space. Heaving a content sigh you rested your head upon his shoulder, feeling the way his muscles relaxed underneath you. Your body gave into him as he wrapped his arms around you, cuddling you against his chest. There wasn’t a better way for you to end your day than in his arms. “Did you have a good time?” Jungkook asked quietly, nuzzling his face inside of your hair, taking in the smell of your shampoo combined with the smell of the fresh evening air. Humming tiredly you snuggled closer to him, feeling how he tightened his hold around you. It had been an amazing day, and to be honest you hadn’t had such a great time in a while. It was different from the exciting concerts and the big concerts you always did on usual days. It wasn’t like you didn’t have fun while doing your job, or spending time with him and his friends. But this had been different. It had been so long since you’d still had the chance to act so normal. Today you had felt as if you were just a girl and Jungkook was just a boy, while you had been walking around the mall, going from shop to shop. 

 

He had let you wear anything that caught his eye, forcing you into the fitting room and pulling that satisfied and dreamy face every single time you showed up in something he approved. He had insisted to pay for everything, no matter how much you had complained and had called him out about feminism. He told you that this had nothing to do with legal rights or ist comments and he simply wanted to spoil you for once. And so you had decided that for once, you’d let him. The two of you had dinner at a great restaurant, had the time to talk to each other like you hadn’t been able to do in a while. You laughter together, about stupid and silly things that had nothing to do with work. He held your hand, not caring if the two of you had been in public or not, and had actually blown you off your feet by kissing you in the middle of one of the stores where he had forced you into a deep purple dress. To you, today had been absolutely perfect and you didn’t want to trade it for any other moment. The two of you barely got the chance to be this normal, and it had been like you had been set free. Though, you knew it would be over before it had even started. But apart from that, it had been great. The two of you sat there for a while, enjoying the silence and the peaceful sphere around the two of you. “I wonder what the others did today.” He mumbled, knowing they all had different ways to enjoy their day off. Most of them went to hang out with friends or family or with their girlfriends. When he had texted Jimin earlier he had found out that he was taking his girlfriend to get ice cream. He listened to the sound of your quiet breathing, cherishing this little moment. He’d had a great time today and somehow he felt like he was a better boyfriend now, as he’d had the chance to spoil you all day. 

 

He had wanted to spend his day off making up for all those moments he never got to spend time with you, or those he was simply too busy to see you. He knew that buying you clothes wasn’t exactly the right way to do it, but he’d wanted to make you feel like a princess. He was glad he had succeeded. He just wanted to make sure you knew how much you meant to him. It didn’t mean that he wasn’t home often that he didn’t think about you all the time, or that he didn’t care about you. “You can always text them, and ask.” You reminded him, nudging him with your finger against his chest. He removed his face out of your hair so that he could lower his head to look at you, while you stared at him from under your lashes. Somehow you got the feeling you could on staring at him forever if you’d be allowed to do so. You couldn’t get over the fact that your boyfriend was this good looking. His hand enclosed around your finger before he brought it towards his lips and pressed a kiss on the inside of your wrist. You weren’t able to control the shiver that ran down your spine because of the feeling and it caused him to smirk slightly. “Nah, I’ll just ask them tomorrow. Today, all my attention belongs to you.” He pointed out cheeringly and you squealed as he tackled you into a hug. Slipping down, your back hit the cushions and he playfully hovered over you, placing both of his hands beside your head. admiring the bright smile he was wearing on his face you lifted your hand and brushed it through his hair. He sighed in content, leaning into your touch. “I wish we could do this more often though.” Jungkook mumbled, his gaze drilling into yours. The heat that was radiating from him warmed you more than any radiator would ever be able to do. He was dressed in a cosy sweater and some jeans, he looked so huggable in it. Smiling softly at him you immediately recognized the tone inside of his voice. The one he would always use when he was about to apologize for being so absent in your relationship. 

 

Sometimes you thought he was right, and that he should be apologizing. There were so many nights you would spend alone, and to be honest it could get quite lonely sometimes. Not knowing what the person you loved was doing, who he was spending his time with. Him not being there when you needed him to, not always being able to talk to him when you wanted to hear his voice. But whenever he came home and told you about how guilty he felt and how he thought he wasn’t a good boyfriend, you instantly felt bad about having those thoughts. It wasn’t like this was his fault. You had known what you were in for when throwing yourself into this relationship. He had warned you so many times, about his job, about how it would rule over your lives. He was a busy man, and if you couldn’t accept that then this relationship didn’t have a single chance of succeeding. He was living his dream and he had worked so hard for where he was today. All the sleepless nights and rough days had definitely cost him a lot, but it had also gained him something much more precious. You could only be proud because of how brave and strong he had been. You didn’t want to make things even harder for him by causing him to worry about you whenever he wasn’t around, he had already had enough going on. “And we will! Once you’re retired.” You joked and he snorted. You could see that the thoughts still hadn’t vanished from his mind, but they were slowly forced back and that was a start. Today was about not having to worry about anything, and you weren’t going to let him start now. Skillfully you wrapped your arms around his neck, coaching him a little closer to you. His breath was hitting on top of your face as he moved in willingly. You watched the way his lashes rested against his cheekbones as he blinked, the way the corners of his mouth curled up into a slight smile as he looked at you. 

 

“Now you bought me all those pretty clothes and you didn’t bring anything for yourself.” You spoke, still feeling kind of awkward because he had paid for all of it. Now that the two of you had been together for so long and you had moved in together, Jungkook thought it was only normal for the two of you to share other things as well. Yet, you still felt uncomfortable about it sometimes, not wanting to make it seem like you were taking advantage of him. “I got you, it’s all I need.” His cheesiness caused you to cringe, but he just seemed amused as he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. They were soft and plump, moving lazily and slow. It was as if you had all the time in the world, as if tomorrow would never come and you could stay like this forever. His sweet smell wandered into your nose as his fingers trailed up your thighs, which were covered by your jeans. “I need a drink.” He suddenly maundered against your lips, his words slightly muted. Groaning in discontent you tried to cling onto him as he chose this exact moment to leave you behind. He shot you a teasing look, as if he knew exactly what you were thinking of. Yet, once he had his mind set on something, it wasn’t easy for him to change course. So you didn’t have any choice but to loosen your grip around his shirt and let him go as he pushed himself up. After pressing another peck on your forehead he got up and walked off, finding his way towards the kitchen. You watched as the lights flickered on in the other room, several rays falling through the doorway and lighting up the living room. Heaving a deep sigh you followed his example and sat up as well, your eyes wandering around the room as you waited for your boyfriend to come back. He seemed to be taking his sweet time in there, probably on purpose. There had to be something left for the two of you to do. 

 

A day like this couldn’t just end this abruptly. So as you stood on your feet and shuffled towards the cabinets underneath the TV, your eyes suddenly fell on some movies Jungkook had brought from the dorms last week. He’d suggested watching some of them once the two of you would find the time, and when would be more perfect than now? Was there a better way to end the night than by falling asleep on the couch inside of his arms, stuffed underneath a warm blanket and a rom-com playing in the background? The scene was already enveloping inside of your head as you picked up the first movie from the pile. “Do you want to watch one of the movies you brought?” You questioned into the direction of the kitchen, guessing he would hear you at last. You heard him searching through the fridge, probably looking for some water. “Yeah! Sure!” He shouted back and you chuckled by the way you heard him curse softly as he seemed to have spilled something. Going through the different boxes you figured they were all good, and it was hard for you to pick one. “Which one do you…” You started, but never got to finish your sentence as suddenly someone showed up from behind you. At first you thought it was Jungkook, trying to prank you. It wouldn’t be the first time he did something like that. But as soon as that person wrapped his arms around you, you realized that these arms didn’t belong to your boyfriend. Your heart leaped inside of your chest, a shot of adrenaline rushing through you as you stiffened, too scared to move. “We will finally be together.” An unknown, low voice whispered inside of your ear and you could sense the hidden desire inside of it, causing you to shiver. You tried to turn around, wanting to see who had broken into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter