When he tries to calm your nerves

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought this was going to be just a small performance. There are thousands of people in that concert hall.” Elena said as she huddled back into the dressing room, eyeing every single one of you before dropping her body down on the nearest chair in the room. You couldn’t help but smile as you turned your gaze back towards your own image in the mirror and watched as one of the stylists tried your hardest not to burn your ear while curling your locks. Even after all these years Elena still got nervous during performances and you found that extremely adorable. She’d always come in, saying that she heard the crown cheering all the way into the backstage or that she could see all the fan lights in the dark room after taking a peep behind the curtains. It was as if she thought that the rest of you wouldn’t know that she was nervous, but you all knew her much too well for that. “It’ll be fine! We practiced hard, besides, the song rose very well on the chards last week.” Hanna said, sitting down beside her and patting her on the leg. As the leader she always took every opportunity she got to speak some good words, or to cheer all of you up. 

 

“I’m just worried they still remembered last time, when I totally messed up.” Elena muttered, shewing her thumb nail in silence as the of the members which were in the small space eyed her carefully. You’d known that she was still struggling with that, she just hadn’t been willing to admit it. You’d asked her before, because you could tell that these past few days she had been pushing herself, that there had been a certain pressure laying over her. But she hadn’t been willing to talk about it. She wasn’t the one to talk about her feelings. “I’m sure they already forgot! Besides, that stage was so slippy, I wouldn’t have been surprised if even Amber had landed straight on her .” You said, reaching out to smuggle one of the biscuits on the plate a little further ahead on the table when you felt someone slap your shoulder. You pulled a face, and pretended to be heard as you looked at the person responsible behind you. Amber shot you a small smile, but didn’t say anything more about your teasing as you winked at her playfully. As the best dancer of the group, Amber rarely made any mistakes on stage which involved her movements. But you didn’t mind teasing her with that.  “Even our baby is trying to make you feel better.” 

 

You wiggled your eyebrows and hissed when you felt the hot material of the curling iron press against your lower neck. “Oh god, sorry.” Your stylist sang as she replaced her hands and grabbed another piece of hair. You sank back inside of the chair and tried to relax. Because no matter how badly you tried to ignore it, even you could feel the rapid beating of your heart inside of your chest and the jitters inside of your stomach. You had debuted with your other members as a girl band 6 years ago, and you had been a teenager at the time. You couldn’t have been any more happy to be secure between these other six girls, that taught you everything they knew. Yet, even after such a long time you still felt slightly nervous. This was an important stage though, it was your come back. After a rest of three months you were finally back with two new songs, and you were ready to give your all performing them for the first time tonight. It had been packed and busy weeks, working hard to make the choreography perfect and to get all the notes in place. But eventually you had been able to put down something quite impressive together, even if you said it yourself. Normally, while sitting in these chairs, and getting ready, you were the one who used those extra time to rest a little. Sit back and close your eyes for a moment, even though sleeping with these other girls around wasn’t the safest thing to do. 

 

As the sound inside of the room numbed, every single one of you lost in their own thoughts, you heard the muttering in the hallway. It wasn’t hard for you to recognize those voices, as it were a few you listened to a lot these days. It was almost a gift when the stylist reached for the spray and made sure to secure your hair in place. As soon as she was done you shot out of your chair and searched the eyes of your leader. Though, she seemed to have figured out already, and she knew exactly where you were going. “Be back in a sec.” You mouthed before slipping through the door which was open agar. Their bags were facing you as they walked further away from your dressing room. They seemed to be stuck in a conversation. Thankful for your silent sneakers you ran over, reaching them fast before taking a leap and launching yourself. You heard a surprised gasp as you wrapped your legs about a firm waist and your arms around a neck. “Who…” You heard him say, before he seemed to realize something and stopped mid sentence. The others stopped to stare, before smiling at you. You had met the guys of BTS during a variety show two yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter