When a fan stalks you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you going to bed?” Jungkook asked on the other side of the phone as you walked around the dorm, making your way towards the kitchen. Usually you enjoyed the times your band members weren’t around and you actually had some time to yourself. It could get quite suffocating sometimes when you were always surrounded by the same people. Yet, you weren’t used to the fact of being along at night. There would always be another person sleeping at the dorm and the thought of having to go to bed on your own didn’t exactly made you feel comfortable. It wasn’t like you were afraid of being alone, or from the dark, it was just a very strange feeling. “I guess I should, I have a schedule planned in the morning.” You muttered, tilting your head to look up at the clock which was hanging against the wall in front of you. It was eleven PM and a little voice in the back of your head told you that actually you should already have been asleep by now. Due to being busy you had already created a lack of sleep and you definitely weren’t trying to maintain that bad habit. You loved your sleep, you really relayed on it and if you didn’t get a decent amount of it, it would make you cranky. “Are you taking proper care of yourself?” He suddenly asked, and you were surprised by him asking. Not that he didn’t usually care for you, but just because it was so out of the blue. When he’d asked you how you were you had instantly told him you were fine, but perhaps that answer had been more of a reflex than the truth. 


“It’s just been hectic lately, I feel like I’m not getting any time to breath.” You sighed deeply, massaging your temple with your free hand before opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Demanding yourself that you should really be going to sleep as soon as you were done you quickly added something. “But it’ll be fine. It’s just a phase.” You mumbled as he remained silent for a while. You knew there were several thoughts running through his mind right now and he was thinking of which one was the best to speak up about. Pampering you was a bad choice, because it drove you wild, but scolding you wasn’t the best idea either. “I just want you to think about your health. Get enough sleep, have a proper breakfast. I don’t want you to get overworked.” Jungkook reminded you and you smiled softly, even though you knew he was unable to see you. He’d always try to take care of you, even though he was trying to hide it. Promising that you would it seemed to be the end of your conversation for tonight. It was late and it was time for him to get to bed as well, he needed his sleep just as much as you did. Everyone knew how pissed he could get once he missed too much of it. Yet, just when you were about to bade him goodbye, a clattering noise coming from the hallway caused your words to get stuck inside of your throat. With eyes turning wide you your heels, your heartbeat picking up inside of your chest. “What was that?” Your boyfriend asked, suspicion audible inside of his voice. Knowing that you could be clumsy sometimes it might have been you dropping something, but the sound had been numbed and far away. 


Lowering the phone from your ear you tiptoed around the counter. Somehow your gut told you that something was wrong, even before you’d seen anything. Why were there things being knocked over in the other room? There was no one here and you were sure you hadn’t left a single window open, not a single breeze could have reached inside. “____________, talk to me. What the hell is happening?” He asked again, his words getting louder as he was getting agitated. Pressing yourself against the wall you guided the device back towards the side of your face. You were sure your voice sounded pinched when you spoke, but somehow you couldn’t seem to help yourself. “I don’t know…” You started, as you leaned around the doorframe to peek around the corner, checking if you noticed anything strange. A strangled noise came out of your throat when you noticed a shadow falling on top of the tiles, moving through the living room. You immediately would have recognized it if it had been one of your own members, and they definitely would have announced it to you if they’d been planning on coming back. Something was wrong, something was really wrong. That person who was in here was not supposed to be here. “Oh my god…Jungkook-ah.” You wailed, terror rushing through you as you dived away from the door, getting as far away from the other room as possible, as far away from the intruder as the kitchen would allow you. “What? What?!” He was practically yelling by now, just as much on edge as you were. You could tell he didn’t mean to sound so harsh, and that he was actually worried, but he couldn’t help himself. You weren’t giving him the answers he needed. 


“Someone’s in the dorm. Someone’s in here…” Your breath came out in panicked pants as you lowered yourself against the kitchen cabinets, your hitting the floor. The phone was shaking inside of your hold as you tried your hardest not to drop it. Pressing your fist against your mouth you hoped it would help you from making any noise, but you were sure that whoever it was, had already heard you. How had they even gotten in here? There were camera’s all around the dorm, there was an alarm you always set before going to bed. Though, you reminded yourself of the fact that you hadn’t gone off to sleep yet, so the alarm hadn’t been working. How was it possible that you hadn’t heard anyone breaking in? It had been so quiet around the house, it seemed unreal. “____________, baby, listen to me. I’m coming to get you, it’s all going to be okay. You need to stay calm, do you hear me?” Jungkook spoke loud and clear, obviously trying to get through to you. But you could hear that he was not collected himself, fear and anger weighing through inside of his words. In the far back you could tell he was calling his friends, telling them to get out of bed and come with him. You whined when you heard the footsteps coming closer to you, the shadow moving your way. Hiding yourself behind the counter you wished you could become invisible, that you could blend into the background. These kinds of things were only supposed to be happening in movies, this couldn’t be real. If he wanted to take something you would let him get whatever he wanted, as long as he would leave you alone. Who knew what kind of intentions that person had? “_____________ talk to me. Where are you?” He asked, his breath rapid which told you he was rushing towards the car. Several sets of footsteps could be heard in the background and you could distinguish Namjoon’s voice from the others. 


“I-I’m in the kitchen. I’m hiding behind the counter. But he saw me! Oh my god…” You squealed softly, feeling the way your heart was about to beat out of your chest. Adrenaline was rushing through you and you could feel the urge to run flow through you. Your body didn’t want to crouch down here and stay still, it wanted to move, take action. But the fear you felt froze you, making it unable for you to take a single step. “Good, stay there. Take something you can use to defend yourself with.” He demanded you, and normally you hated it when he spoke to you like that, but right now you needed the orders so that your brain would actually come to action. Quickly you let your eyes scan around the room, slipping past all the things that seemed to be useless. Excluding a mug, a fork and a towel your glance finally rested on the set of knives that was resting in the wooden brick on the counter. “Okay.” You panted, crawling across the floor until you reached the same level as the knives. Squeezing your phone inside of your hand you knew there was a chance that the person who was in your living room would sense your movements and that instead of protection, this knife could only cause yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter