When you're on your period and he takes care of you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Checking your phone you noticed that one of your band members had sent you a text over twenty minutes ago. A groan came over your lips when you pushed yourself up until you sat up straight, immediately regretting it. You had been feeling miserable from the moment you had woken up this morning. It was as if someone had driven you over with a bus. At first you'd been afraid you had caught some sort of flu, but in the end it was much more simple. Your period had started somewhere over night, and it had you feeling miserable. The earnestness of your menstruation changed every month. There were times you wouldn't even notice you had them, or times they would be kind of annoying. There weren't a lot of months you would actually get them like this. Cramps, back pain, stomach ache, headache. Honestly, you'd had a few moments you were afraid that you had to rush towards the toilet to empty you stomach and you couldn't even think about food. This wasn't much better than the flu. The bright light hurt your eyes when you unlocked your phone and you squeezed them together while reading the text Amber had sent you. "If you need anything, call us and we'll come back!" It said and you found yourself smiling. They had left the dorm earlier this morning without you to go to practice. The actual plan had been that you would join them, but as soon as Amanda had thrown a look on you she'd known that you wouldn't be able to work much today. "Just stay in bed, sleep it off." She had told you and you had really wanted to kiss her back then.
 

Not that you had been in the state to get up and actually move. You hadn't been able to get further than the couch and two hours later, that was where you were still. You'd taken something to relief the pain, but it didn't seem to help much. Laying back down again you sank away in the cushions. Maybe it was best if you'd just sleep through it. Yet, the pain was present constantly, your muscles cramped every minute and each time you thought it was over, it would start all over again. You'd tried many things, controlling your breathing, shaping yourself into a ball, but you just couldn't get comfortable. It was going to be one of those days you'd just have to sit through it and wait. Just when you were about you turn around and hide yourself underneath the covers, your phone went off. A sigh left your lips as you held it above your face, wondering which one of your members was reaching out for you. But to your surprise, it wasn't any of them. "Hello?" You mumbled after accepting the call and pressing the phone against your ear. The voice that answered you was cheerful and bright, causing you to smile. "______________, can you come over?" Jungkook asked sweetly. He was sitting around at the dorm, and he was bored. It was strange that he had been longing for a day off for so long, but still didn't know what to do with it. There didn't seem to be a better way than to spend it with you. Taehyung sat down beside him, trying to overhear the conversation between the two of you. The younger one frowned and tried to push him away, but gave up when he wouldn't budge. "I'd love to, but I don't think I can.”


He frowned at your words, not understanding what they meant. If you were available and you weren't too busy to come, then what was the problem? "You don't want to come?" He asked, slightly insecure. He didn't want to think that there was a chance you'd grown tired of him already, but he couldn’t help himself. His friend stared at him with big eyes, clearly also not having a clue what to think of this. "No! That's not it! I just, I'm not feeling very well..." Telling Jungkook that you were sick was like telling a child it could no longer use its toys. He would freak out, overly concerned and protective. Actually you had wanted to avoid this, it had never been the plan that he would find out. "What? Why didn't you call me? What's wrong? Is it the flu?" His questions followed each other too quickly for you to answer them separately and you could hear the worry inside of his voice as he spoke. "It's fine! Just some female problems, it'll be over by tomorrow so don't worry." Explaining this to him was kind of awkward. You knew that he understood what you were referring to. After all the two of you had been dating for quite some time now and he was aware of the things that happened to your body every once in a while. However, the two of you never spoke about it, because he didn't seem to feel very comfortable when you brought it up. A silence followed your confession and you could already imagine the look in his face right now. "You're on your period? I can't remember it being a problem before..." He mumbled and you could hear him shoeing away Taehyung on his side of the phone, not wanting his friend to overhear this private topic between the two of you. 


You took a deep breath when another cramp traveled through your abdomen, feeling it pull through all the way towards your back. To be honest you also couldn't remember it being like this before. "It'll be okay, they're just cramps. They'll pass." You tried to convince him through gritted teeth while brushing your hand through your hair. The skin of your forehead was sticky and you felt in a desperate need for a shower, but you knew you wouldn't be able to make it all the way towards the bathroom like this. It seemed as if Jungkook was thinking, since it took a while before he said something. "I'm coming over." He announced and you felt your heart jolt inside of your chest by those words. You weren't prepared for a visit from him. The dorm was a mess, you were a mess. No boyfriends should be allowed in the house. "No, you don't have to go through all the effort! I'm fine Jungkookie.” But no matter how hard you tried, it seemed like he had already made up his mind. None of the arguments you used were enough to get him to stay home. "You're not fine! You might not be si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter