When he gets jealous

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of clinging glasses and loud shattering was audible throughout the entire room. Everyone was gathered together around round tables, having a drink and making a talk with anybody. These were places people met new friends, or made new enemies. During parties like these all artists got the chance of hanging out with each other. Several different companies were gathered here tonight to simply celebrate the fact that the industry hadn’t been able to pull you down yet. There was an official reason for this event, but to be quite honest you had already forgotten what it was. Your manager had informed you that you had been invited on a late Friday night, and now you were all here. “That woman, in her black dress. Where do I know her from?” Elena asked, eyeing her up and down shamelessly. You rolled your eyes as you leaned further onto to table, subtly trying to look in her direction. “I don’t know. Didn’t she star in that new drama a while ago?” You guessed questioningly, and your friend snapped your fingers beside her, as if your words had been the smartest thing someone had said in hours. Perhaps that was the truth. The conversations you had been having so far hadn’t reached a very high level. The alcohol was flowing quickly, causing people to get tipsy. Stories became more incoherent, jokes became lame. Unlike them you weren’t in that stage yet as you had tried to keep take it slow, still finishing your first glass of champagne. 


You flinched when Jessica let out a high pitched laugh on your other side and you squeezed your eyes as you looked at her. It seemed like they had all forgotten that you had an early schedule tomorrow. Leaning your chin inside of your hand you slumped back, letting your eyes wander through the room. You had no idea why you were in such a bad mood today. Your day had already started terrible since this morning, and it hadn’t become much better through the hours. First, you’d overslept, which had been anything but ideal since you had been late for practice and your leader had scolded you without mercy. It wasn’t like you hadn’t deserved it, but you had expected her to be slightly more understandable, since she was also your friend. Things had gone downhill when you had sprained your ankle halfway through your second choreography, limping back towards the dorm to put some ice on it. Then your entire schedule of tomorrow had changed, making that now you’d have to wake up in the middle of the night to get to get on set on time. You really hadn’t been in the mood to spend the rest of your night here, flashing smiles at people you barely knew. There were so many idols you’d never had the chance of talking to, actually it was a shame. You were all colleagues, attended so many broadcasts together, so many variety shows, but you didn’t actually know each other. Emptying your glass by taking the last sip you took a step back, noticing how your band members looked up at you. “I’m going to use the bathroom for a second.” You informed, skillfully avoiding Amanda’s glance in your direction. 


It wasn’t like you had the right to be mad at her, at least not for putting you in your place. But you thought she could have done it in a different and a much more appropriate way. Walking through the room you bowed to the people you passed, finding out that each and every single one of them was having much more fun than you. Reaching the empty hall that let towards the bathroom you were finally able to take a deep breath. The sound of your high heels clicking against the floor was the only thing you could hear, the music coming from far away. Finally you were alone. Or that was what you’d been thinking, because all of a sudden a hand appeared from around the corner, grabbing a hold of your wrist and tugging you forward. You couldn’t remember the last time you’d been as close to a heart attack as now. A loud gasp crashed from your lungs when you were pressed against the wall, a body looming over yours. You were ready to attack the person in front of you, not caring who it was, but luckily for him he spoked up just in time before your hand collided to the side of his face. “Don’t hit me! It’s me!” Jungkook laughed, taking your hand inside of his and drawing it towards his chest. The muscles inside of your body relaxed and seeing him seemed to be the best thing that had happened to you so far today. The soft smile that played around his lips was enough to make you forget about all the misery you’d been through today. Leaning back against the wall you let his eyes linger over you, traveling up and down your dress. “You’re dangerously beautiful.” He muttered softly, just in case anyone would pass by and catch the two of you standing here. It wasn’t like they didn’t know you were dating, your relationship had gone public a very long time ago. The two of you just didn’t want to rub it in everyone’s faces and rather kept these little moments to yourselves. 


You giggled as he hid his face in the crook of your neck and brushed his nose against your skin. It caused goosebumps to spread across of your arms. For a moment you forgot about your bad mood as you tilted your head back to grant him better access. “It should be illegal for you to dress like this. I was standing on the other side of the room and you’ve been distracting me the entire time.” He confessed, chuckling softly before pressing a peck against your collarbone and lifting his head to look at you. You rolled your eyes at his cheesiness, because if there was anyone who didn’t have the right to say something like this to you, it was him. Staring up at him you noticed the way he had parted his dark hair in two, keeping it from falling in front of his eyes. He was wearing a nice grey suit, making him look timeless. He never had to put much effort in looking good, he was naturally handsome. “I bet you could do much better.” You lured, meaning to as your finger followed the outline of his collar. Yet, he seemed to take your comment rather serious as he frowned. As soon as he’d walked into the room thirty minutes ago he had noticed that you weren’t your usual self. You had looked quite down sitting there, and he hadn’t liked the look on your face. The fact that you were talking yourself down like this didn’t please him at all. “Are you okay?” He asked, lifting his hand to brush a strand of hair behind your ear, feeling the way you leaned into his touch. If he could keep your here all night he would steal you away. He didn’t care if the two of you had to spend your evening in the hall that led towards the bathrooms, as long as you were here with him and as long as you were smiling. 


Yet, you simply curled up your lips as him, not meaning to worry him further. He had enough problems to deal with, you didn’t want to put any more pressure on him by complaining about your day. Noting the dark circles underneath his eyes you realized that this week must have been hard for him as well, he looked tired. “I’m fine.” You stated, hoping that he would let you get away with it. Usually if you didn’t want to talk about it he would drop the subject, but he didn’t seem to be up for that today. Instead he frowned, and placed both of his hand beside your head against the wall, leaning closer to you. Immediately your breath hitched inside of your throat, a physical reaction to his nearness. “Don’t lie to me. I can tell something’s wrong. I may seem clueless sometimes, but I understand you a whole lot better than you think.” He grinned,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter