When your relationship gets revealed by dispatch

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Emergency meetings were only planned during drastic moment. The last emergency meeting you’d had was when one of your songs had been leaked and someone had been bashing you on social media. You knew something bad was about to happen, since your manager had asked the six of you to gather up at your company so you could go over something. He always tried to handle it lightly, but you could just hear by the sound of his voice that something was wrong. And so the six of you were now gathered around a table, sitting in one of the conference halls to discuss everything. You weren’t quite sure what they expected from you, but if they were planning on testing your patience much longer you would drag the story out of them. You wanted to know what you were up against, even if it was bad news. Could it be worse than that one time Jessica’s nephew had passed away? You still remembered the cold silence which had filled the room around that time. You’d all been in shock, even her, it had taken her two hours before she’d been able to believe what had happened and she had bursted into tears. 

This room had a very double feeling to it. It wasn’t like you only came here for bad thing, no this was the room where they had told you that you’d be debuting with a girlfriend. This was where you had signed your contract and this was where your manager had told you he was getting married to his lovely girlfriend. This was where he had asked you to become aunts of his twins and where you had celebrated your first win after a life show. Many happy and sad memories had been made here, but somehow you could tell that whatever was coming for you today, it wasn’t going to be good. “Thanks for coming out this quickly, I know it wasn’t ideal since some of you had a schedule, but I really think we ned to discuss this matter as a group. It affects all of you and even though I have no hard feelings towards the person who’s caught up in the middle of this, I still believe we should be able to talk about this as a group and all give out own opinions, in all honesty.” Your manager said, placing both of his hands down on the table and leaning forward while he stared each and every one of you in the eye, one after the other. It made you feel nervous as you moved from side to side on your seat. 

One by one you studied each of your fellow band members. They all looked serious, but none of them seemed to know what this was about. You could hear the sound of your phone vibrating inside of your bag, but you ignored it. Whoever was calling you right now would have to wait until this was settled. “Just tell us.” Amanda urged when the tension seemed to rise inside of the room. Everyone’s shoulders were set because he made it sound as if one of you had done something wrong, as if one of you had committed a crime. The thought of any of you going to jail right now would be too hard to handle. Yet, you could actually feel your heart rate picking up as soon as your manager focused himself on you, his priming eyes locking with yours. The look he gave you was supportive, but somehow you figured that it didn’t made you feel that way. What had you done now. “We all know Jungkook and _______________ have been dating for a few weeks now.” He started and as soon as he brought up your love life, realization crashed into you. Of course, it had only been a matter of time before they’d find out. Yet, you hadn’t expected it to happen right now. You had hoped to tell people yourself, once your careers allowed you and Jungkook to openly admit to your fans that you were dating. But your busy schedules had kept you from speaking up, and from finding the right time. 

Still, reporters had been tracking you down for a while now, thinking that your band was being way too clean. The six of you barely caused any scandals and it seemed to be something they couldn’t accept. They dug into your private lives in the hope to find something which would make things seem less perfect than they were. The truth was that things had never been perfect and they were only trying to ruin things for you. “They know.” Elena stated from the other side of the table and your manager sighed deeply before nodding. You leaned back against your seat as six pairs of eyes pointed themselves on you. You couldn’t believe you hadn’t caught up on this before now. How come you hadn’t read any of the articles yet? How come no one had called you or texted you to ask you about your point of view? But then you recalled not answering your phone because you thought this way way more important. Little had you known that your phone held all the information you needed to know. “How?” You asked, suddenly feeling really small. This wasn’t how things were supposed to go. You wanted to be the one to tell your fans, to let them know that you didn’t want to stab them in the back by running of with one of their favorite idols. You wanted to be the one to let them know so they wouldn’t think you’d keep something from them. But now, that was all too late. 

Your manager handed you his phone, and Amber, who was sitting beside you, leaned forward so she could check it out as well. “They spotted the two of you wearing the same sweater and linked your bracelets. Also, Jungkook was seen near the environment of your dorm last week.” He summarized the article, sparring you the energy to read through the whole thing and involving everyone into the conversation. You stared down on the little screen and looked at the pictures they had fit together of the two of you. It first set was one of you and Jungkook individually. Yours was taken at the airport almost two weeks ago, when you’d been traveling back home after a concert overseas. Jungkook’s picture must have been taking a bit before that because his hair was brown on the photo and not black, which was his current hair color. The two of you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter