When you get into an accident

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I already told you, I’m fine.” Your voice grew louder as annoyance began to take master of you. Why wouldn’t they listen to you? Did you really have to repeat yourself over and over again? Was it so hard for them to understand that you just wanted to be left alone? No matter how grateful you were towards all the staff that worked inside of the hospital and everything the doctors and nurses had done for you, you just wanted them to get out. The room had been too crowded for too long, but not with the people you had wanted to see. But you weren’t allowed to go and see the others yet and it pained you that you didn’t know how they were doing. The lack of information was making you uneasy and angry, but they refused to tell you anything. You could only hope that your manager would make his way towards your room soon, to let you know if the others were alright. “Alright, no reason to get fed up. If you need anything, just press this button over here and we’ll be right there, okay honey?” The nurse said, looking at you with a sweet smile. You felt bad for lashing out on her, knowing that she was only trying to do her job and that even though you were acting like a brad, she was still being nice to you. If the roles had been reversed you never would have allowed anyone to talk to you like that. “Yes, thank you.” You muttered, a little bit embarrassed. But she patted your free shoulder in a reassuring way before walking towards the door and closing it behind her, finally leaving you to yourself. 


Though as soon as she was gone, you wished she hadn’t. All of a sudden the strange room felt so big, so sterile. Unfamiliar sounds were traveling through the walls. Voices of people talking, sounds of nurses and doctors discussing medical terms, a coffee machine working at the end of the hall, beeps coming from different kinds of devices. And here you were, utterly alone and lost. Taking a shivering breath you sat back against the pillow behind your back, being careful not to let anything touch your left arm. You’d been so lucky, since the only thing you were suffering from right now was a dislocated shoulder, a few scratches and stitches. it was a painful fracture that would heal over time, and the worst was already over after they had put it back in its original place. Now you just had to wear this ridiculous sling for the next few weeks and take your pain medication on time. The biggest question that was lingering inside of your head right now was, had the others been as lucky as well? Heaving a deep sigh you felt your body protest, your muscles sore and bruises forming on your skin. You felt like a wreck, like someone had put you in a plastic box and had shaken it, making you bounce against the sides. And to be honest, that was exactly what had happened, except that you hadn’t been stuck in a box, but in a car. It had all happened so fast, your brain was having a rough time catching up with it. The six of you had been on your way over to the dorm after your daily schedule. Everything had been fine. You’d been going over your routine of tomorrow discussing the details. Amanda had been driving, the rest of you had been decided in the back seats. . 


You’d been in the middle in the far back, in between Elena and Samantha, Amber had claimed the front seats to herself while Jessica had been keeping your leader company in the passenger seat. The three of you had been having a casual talk at the moment of the accident. Paining your memory you recalled something about Samantha’s parents, how she’d been telling they would be coming over next week to watch your performance. She had been overly excited, using her hands to explain the whole thing to you. You’d found it adorable that she was so eager to see her family again. She had just been explaining that she had paid their plane tickets two weeks ago when all of a sudden Amanda had screamed loudly, causing all of you to get startled. Unknowingly you had pushed yourself upwards, leaning on the seats in front of you to find out what was going on. But the only thing you’d been able to see was how she had jerked the steering wheel to the opposite side and how she had sent the car off the road. At that moment your heart had jumped inside of your throat, knowing something wasn’t right. Before you’d known it the car had lost it’s grip and had turned over, tumbling upside down. The whole space had been filled with yells and groans while you had been trying your hardest to hold onto something. You had been flying against your seatbelt, thrown to the side, smashed against your seat, your head hitting the ceiling. When the car had finally come to a stop the window on your right side had been scattered into a million pieces. The glass had been flickered all over the place, some stuck inside of your skin. You’d moaned in misery, had felt every single nerve inside of your body protesting when you had tried to move. You’d called out to the girls beside you, only to find out that they didn’t answer you, and that they didn’t react at all. 


At that moment you had panicked, frantically trying to loosen your seatbelt, but noting it was stuck. The only thing you had wanted to do was get to the others, help them, but there hadn’t been a single thing you’d been able to do. Eventually you had lost consciousness, hyperventilating and completely shocked. The first thing you remembered after that was waking up here, with a team of white uniformed people surrounding you. Thinking back of all of this caused your heartbeat to fasten again and you had to try very hard not to burst into tears, still not having a single clue how your friends were doing. Of course you didn’t want to think of the worst option, but you couldn’t help it. What if one of them was dying right now and you were just sitting here, enjoying the fact that you were fine? You wouldn’t be able to live with yourself. Grabbing your phone you dialed the number of your manager, your eyes gliding towards the catheter inside of your right hand. Fluid was tickling through the pipe ever so slowly, but you didn’t know what it was that they were flushing into you. Wiggling your fingers you waited, praying that he would pick up, but after the last ring sounded and you heard his voicemail pop up, you knew that you should stop hoping. You felt like tossing the device across the room. Not knowing what else to do you selected the next number that popped into your mind, listening to your own breathing as you tried to call your boyfriend. You wanted to tell him what happened, wanted to let him know that you were okay. “Hello this is Jungkook. I can’t answer your call right now. Please leave a message and I’ll call you back.” You groaned, and closed your eyes while leaning back against the cushion. You squealed when your screen turned black, indicating that your bakery just died. This was great, just great. It seemed like you couldn’t do anything else but wait. 


At BigHit, seven sweaty boys dropped themselves on the floor of the practice room. Pants and grunts resounded though the air as they caught their breaths, exhausted after going through their choreography for the eighth time today. It had been a long day, but they wanted to have everything harmonized and on point before they would leave on their world tour in two weeks. There schedules had been packed and busy these days and they were tired. Promotions had been killing them, weighing down on them. The sphere in the room was rather dull as everyone tried to get themselves back together, taking huge gulps out of water bottles. Jungkook brushed his hand through his hair as he dropped his body on the clean floor, sweat running down the sides of his face and his neck. He felt disgusting and knew he’d have to shower before he headed home. Looking up at the clock on the wall he wondered if you’d still have some time to come over before you went to bed. Yet, he knew that you had a schedule tomorrow and that there was a chance you’d have to get up early, so you’d already be asleep. It had been five terribly long days since he had last seen you. Even though he had heard you through texts and calls, it wasn’t the same as meeting you in person. He missed you. His thoughts kept on going back to you and it caused him to be less focused. He knew the others understood, they knew he was having a hard time because he wasn’t able to see you. “Jungkook, you were a bit slower than the rest of us during the start of the second verse. Try to work on that.” Hoseok pointed out, wiping against his skin was a grey towel. He nodded, trying to absorb the information inside of his brain. 


Dancing was his field, it was his things and as long as he could do that, he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter