When he comforts you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Leave him alone, he’ll murder you.” Namjoon muttered to Taehyung as the boy continued to bother a sleeping Yoongi. They all knew how much that guy loved his sleep and how he would react if Taehyung succeeded in waking him up. He’d be grumpy all day. Slowly he retreated his hand and slumped back down against the back of his chair. The sound of blowdryers and soft mumbling were the dominant sounds in the room as all seven of the boys waited patiently for their showcase to get started. It was a typical Sunday morning and they all felt comfortable in between these walls. “Is she coming?” Taehyung asked the younger one, who was spread across the couch with his phone in his hands. Earlier they had laughed so hard when the phone had slipped form his grip and had landed straight into his face. Jungkook had grumbled something incoherent and had rubbed his nose before going back to his duty of the day, which was texting you. By now it was clear that a few of them were getting bored and were already tired of waiting and they wanted your company to light up the sphere in their dressing room. Since the two of you had started dating Jungkook had practically been glued to his phone. Except for the moments you were actually around and he didn’t need his phone in order to communicate with you. They had all heard the late night FaceTime sessions come from his hotel room at night and had all seen the good morning messages on his lock screen at the krack of dawn. 

 

It wasn’t like they didn’t understand, not being able to see the person you loved was probably one of the worst things. But sometimes Jin wished to throw the device across the room so that their youngest member would finally pay attention to what he was saying. “Yeah, I think so. She stopped replying to my texts a while ago…” He mumbled, confusion clearly audible inside of his voice. Jungkook was one of those people who thought it was justified for him not to react to other’s messages at all and ignore them for days, but if someone ignored him, he simply found it rude. Yet, he knew that there was a chance you were busy right now. Your performance would be right after theirs and he was already excited because you’d be able to see him on stage. He had practiced his singing extra hard last night because he wanted to blow you away. But also knowing that he was able to see you perform made him happy. Though, normally you always found the time to text him back while you were getting your hair or make up done. He sighed and rested his phone on top of his chest while staring up at the ceiling. He had been dating you for almost eight months now and he was still debating if he should do something special to celebrate it. He knew eight months wasn’t something most couples usually turned into something big, but he didn’t want you to be like most couples. 

 

Maybe he could buy you something small, to remind you of him while he wasn’t around. Even though you had the same jobs and your schedule was just as hectic as his, he still felt guilty because he had os little tome for you. He would make sure it would only be something tiny before he would come up with something big for your first year anniversary. The thought made him smile, he was barely able to believe that the two of you had been able to stick through this together. It surely hadn’t been easy. There were many fans who detested your relationship and who did everything in order to break you apart. He was amazed by how calm you remained under all the hate you received, but he tempted to forget that you had been a part of the industry for almost as long as himself. He still remembered when he had first decided to do something special for you. It had been your three month anniversary. He had asked the other for help but they had let him handle it by himself, saying it was something personal. Feeling lost he had shown up at your doorstep with a huge bush of roses and he still remembered how nervous he had been because he had had to face your members who were present in the dorm. But after seeing the look on your face due to his surprise he had forgotten all about it. He had a determined need of making you happy. 

 

“Is she still ignoring you?” Jimin asked from the other side of the room. He was obviously teasing him and he knew better than to let it get to him. Still he sounded a little bit annoyed at he answered. “She’s not ignoring me. She’s just busy.” He stated, sitting up as soon as his hairstylist mentioned something about him messing up all her hard work. He sighed deeply as he looked up at the clock that hang against the wall in front of him, noting that they still had another thirty minutes left before they were on. Deciding to send you another text he picked up his phone again, feeling how someone was brushing his hair at the back of his head before the feeling disappeared. Just when he was about to press send the door opened slowly and he looked up, astonished that someone was bursting in. Usually people left them alone when they were backstage because they knew the guys could use their rest. Yet, it was no staff member who was standing in the middle of the doorway. Jungkook’s eyes almost popped from their sockets when he saw your appearance and the whole room fell silent. for a second everyone froze as they stared at your tear strained face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter