When you wash the car together

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s very simple Jungkook. Whatever you decide is up to you.” You teased, looking at the way his face contracted in doubt, as if this was the biggest dilemma he had ever come across. His teeth grazed his bottom lip as his stare shifted between the console inside of his hands and the pocket inside of yours. It seemed that he had a lot of things to think about. A thoughtful look rested inside of his eyes, his brain going through all his options. Take out or home made food? Washing the car or playing video games? Spending time with you or relaxing on the couch? He turned his head to look out of the window, seeing the way the sun was glistering on top of the glass. It was a beautiful day for an outdoors activity, but he hadn’t had the time to play his favorite game quite some time. He knew that the others would be home later so if he wanted to have you to himself for a while it was now that he should take profit of the situation. Guiding his eyes back to you, who stood a little further away from him, he already knew he was lost. Your doe eyes were staring down on him on the couch, the bun on your head wobbling slightly on top of your head and the oversized shirt you were wearing was pooling around you, your shorts hugging your thighs. He couldn’t say no to that. “Fine.” He decided before fumbling up, putting his controller to the side. You smiled brightly as you watched him get up from the sofa, dressed in a black shirt and shorts. 


You’d been thinking of washing the car for a while now and you’d tried to put yourself to it many times before. But somehow the idea of doing it on your own just didn’t appeal to you. So now that you were at the guy’s dorms to visit your boyfriend it seemed like the perfect timing to try and buy him into helping you. If he helped you, you’d cook him a fresh made meal, since when you did this job together it’d be done twice as fast and you’d have some extra free time to cook for him. If he wanted to keep on gaming while you were busy, that was fine for you too, but you would order take out. Jin had told the two of you to suit yourselves while they were gone so you didn’t expect them to be back before dinner. Jungkook scrambled to his feet, brushing his hand through his already messy hair to make it even more messy before he strode over to where you were standing. When he smiled his sweet bunny smile at you and lowered his head to your level you were sure he was about to peck your lips, so you tilted your head in order to meet him halfway. But he astonished you by grabbing the full bucket from your hands before turning around and making his way outside. Left in awe you stood there for a few seconds, frozen. Until the sound of his laughter woke you up from your dazed state. He was such a tease. You would make sure he would pay for this. Trying to keep your head up high and ignore the feeling of the blooming blush on your cheeks you followed him through the backdoor and into the garden, where you had parked your car. 


The thing was supposed to be royal blue, it was the original color you had bought it in. But now he looked kind of like a muddy brown, small blue speckles peeking out here and there. It was a shame that you had been driving around in that thing during the past couple of days. Jungkook seemed to be thinking the same thing as he sniffed and pulled up his nose. “What did you do with this thing? Drop it in a mud pool?” He asked as he placed the bucket with water and soap down on the ground before him. You shrugged your shoulders, ignored his comment by not replying but still stuck out your tongue at him as you went over to the storage room to find some sponges and cloths the two of you could use. By the time you had found some and came back he had pulled out the garden hose and had rolled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. During the time the two of you had been dating you hadn’t had the privilege to see him do something as casual as this. Usually the two of you would hang around backstage, in between performances or you would see each other on award shows. When you did meet up in your free time you would actually try to relax, not thinking about work for once. This, washing a car, was such a normal thing, that you hadn’t ever pictured him doing it. When he noticed your eyes staring holes into the side of his head he turned it towards you, his gaze locking with yours, amusement lingering inside of it. “Like what you see?” He asked, smug, as always. You rolled your eyes at him, but smiled anyway. Because the two of you both knew that you did indeed prefer the imagine in front of you. “What I would love to see is for you to start scrubbing.” You remarked, walking over to him and pressing one of the sponges inside of his hands. 


He scrunched his nose but didn’t argue as he bend down and grabbed a hold of the garden hose and the water flow. It spurted for a few seconds, as if it hadn’t been used in a very long time, before it came to life and water sprayed out of it. He carefully walked around the car, wetting the dirt and washing it off while you lowered to soak your sponge inside of the sop. It was dripping with soap when you made your way over to the car, clattering onto your sneakers. The two of you were lucky it was warm out today and a little water wasn’t enough to make you feel cold. Making your way to the hood of the car you began to rub it in, already seeing the true colors of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter