When he has to physically restrain you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angry wasn't the right word to describe it, it didn't even come close. True rage, furious, blood boiling mad. It was an anger you had never felt before and you had no idea how to control it. You felt like crying because of it, just so that the emotion would be able to find its way through your body and leave your system. As an artist, you'd been through a lot before, but this. This was the lowest anyone had ever sank before you, and to know that that person was one of your colleagues didn't make any of this better. He was one of the people who was supposed to be picking your side, or at least leave you be. You didn't even know each other. While being in the industry for so many years, you had never spoken to him, it was through mutual contact you even knew his name. You had no idea what you had ever done to him that he had to cause these kinds of rumors about you, or that he had to say those terrible things about you and your band members. But that wasn't the worst thing. You could handle someone talking you down, it wasn't the first time something like this had happened. It didn't matter who the comments came from, over the years you had learned not to let them get to you anymore. But this, involving your family, accusing your brother of things he hadn't done and leaking the demo of your newest song? You didn't know which one of your members was involved with this guy but you were sure it was over now. It wasn't just your family he had said things about, it had been all of your parents and siblings. Your mother had called you this morning, utterly upset and worried. 


You'd still been in bed, enjoying your time off before the broadcast would start. You hadn't even found the energy yet to search through the internet, not that you usually did that. But after listening to what she had to say, you had looked it up as soon as you'd hung up the phone. He had deleted the message soon enough, probably because his agency had forced him to. The comments hadn't been pretty as most of your fans had picked your side. But the audio, it was out there, people had downloaded it and had listened to it. Your comeback was doomed to fail. It was scarily quiet inside of the dressing room, all six of you lost in your own thoughts. Beside you, Elena was fuming, biting her nails as a very bad habit. Normally you would tell her to stop that, maybe hit her hand away if she wouldn't listen. But now you didn't dare to touch her and you surely didn't want to open your mouth, afraid you would scream if you did. Amanda had tied her hair up, just to tug out the elastic band over three time now, but your hair stylist didn't dare to mention in. The sphere inside of the room was murderous, scarily quiet. Everyone was carrying the consequences of this event. Your manager had been furious, your company had threatened to sue him for these actions, but his company had hushed them, paying the right amount of money to silence them. And so what? No one was going to make him pay for this? What about your families who had all gotten involved in this? He couldn't just be allowed to get away with this. He was probably laughing right now, standing backstage with the biggest grin plastered onto his face. 


A white light flashed in front of your eyes because of it, your hands cramping next to your sides. You couldn't just let him walk off as if nothing happened. He had to pay for this. Silently you pulled out your phone, watching the last text your boyfriend had sent you a while ago. He was informed about the whole situation and he'd reached out for you, worried. He was here today, probably recovering from his performance as they had gotten off the stage a few seconds ago. You had really tried to focus on the screen against the wall, showing off his hard work. It should have been a distraction, but it hadn't worked. You were nothing calmer than you had been before. "I'll be right back." You muttered lowly against your friend, and she finally seemed to awake from her daze as she looked up at you, her eyes drilling into yours. It was as if she was screaming at you not to do anything stupid, something you would regret later, but you ignored her. Shoving back your chair you walked towards the door, causing the others to look up at you as well. You had no idea if they figured out you were up to something, but you weren't planning on simply waiting and sitting around. Someone had to take action, and if your company wouldn't do it for you then you would do it yourself. A person who did something like this had to be punished, he shouldn't get away with it as if it didn't mean anything. Just a talk, that was all. You were going to tell him how much you despised him for what he had done, that he was an and that you hoped he would burn in hell. That if he spoke any bad word about your family again that you were the one who would sue him, and you weren't that easily bribed. 


Your sneakers squeezed against the tiles and you stared straight ahead of yourself, not sharing any glances with the staff who were busy in the corridors. You were afraid that one of them would be able to see how mad you were. If they would dare talk to you, you would flip. You were convinced you would lash out of the first person who would try to stop you. His voice reached your ears before you saw him and you entered backstage without any further explanation. Staff didn't think it was strange that you were here, after all you were an artist, you were allowed to walk around in this place. The lights were numbed, but you were still able to spot him on the other side of the room. As soon as you saw how he was fooling around with a female crew member, openly flirting with her as if his life was fabulous, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter