When you have morning sickness

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was something that was generally known by couples who were expecting a baby that some things were bound to happen, no matter how much you wanted to avoid them. You had always hoped that you belonged to the few people who wouldn't have to concur these few struggles, but you soon figured out that you did. You had read quite a few things on the internet, even though you knew that those kinds of sources couldn't always be trusted. They sold you the biggest crap, giving you all types of advice while it was quite obvious that they wouldn't work. Yet, you understood that once women got desperate they would actually consider trying those things. But you were no where near that phase, not even when you woke up at five am that morning, feeling as if your intestines were about to come out. You blinked your eyes a few times, gazing up at the ceiling while listening to the sound of the soft and steady breathing coming from beside you. Quickly you shot up straight in the bed and kicked off the blankets, knowing that you had to get out of bed real soon before the inside of your stomach would be all over the floor. Tripping across the wooden floor you searched your way towards the bathroom and flickered on the lights once you were inside. The brightness hurt your eyes, but it was nothing compared to the nauseous you felt. Speeding towards the toilet you lifted the lit and crouched down in front of it. In your point of view throwing up was one of the worst feelings in the world. How your skin would turn twice as hot or how your throat would get squeezed together. 

 

Your stomach would be all cramped and then you weren't even speaking about the burning sensation inside of your throat or the terrible feeling inside of your mouth. That was why you trued your hardest to hold it back as you took a few deep breaths. You didn't want to vomit and that made it all even worse. A miserable moan came over your lips as you felt the way your stomach contracted and you leaned forward slight, just in case. But in the end, nothing came. Taking a shaky breath you wondered if you felt good enough to go back to bed. It was so early and you were exhausted, you weren't ready for the night to end yet. Still, you didn't trust your body enough to be sure that you wouldn't puke all over the bed, which was not the way how you wanted Jungkook to wake up. You didn't want to know what kinds of processes were happening inside of you at this moment. There was a little person growing inside of you and he or she was clearly messing with your hormones. "Babe..." Jungkook's squeaky voice reached your ears, and you were surprised that something had been able to wake him. He usually slept through everything, it was a real struggle to get him out of bed. Yet, since he'd figured out you were pregnant, he had become slightly more observant. You could tell that it wasn't going to be easy to deal with him for the next few months. He was constantly worrying and extremely overprotective. The slightest change in your facial expressions of demeanor would alarm him, thinking it were signs something was wrong with the baby, or with you. The truth was that the both of you were just very unexperienced and you simply had no idea what to expect. 

 

Jungkook was really excited about all of this, really wanted to start a family with you. But it also caused him to be insecure, afraid that he was too young to be a good father, too unknown. He kept a very close eye on you and hated the fact that you still wanted to go to work even though you were already six weeks pregnant. No matter how many times you would tell him that your doctor had advices you to continue your work, he just didn't understand. You didn't want to know how things would be once your belly would get bigger and you would take him to the first echo. He was about to loose his mind, that much was for sure. "I'm fine." You shouted back, already soothing him before he would fear the worst. It was indeed odd that you were spending your night in the bathroom, since you loved to spend it in bed. You knew that he was already worried. As to prove it he suddenly showed up in the middle of the doorway, his bedhead showing off. His hair was a mess and his eyes were barely opened as he tried to find you in the bright room. Though, as soon as he noticed you were crouched in front of the toilet they widened and he flung himself forward. You'd been afraid that this would happen. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked, a panicked look inside of his gaze as he came towards you and lowered himself beside you on the floor so he was able to take a better look at you. Before you were able to say anything he pressed his hand against your forehead, causing you to goggle at him in surprise. "No fever..." He muttered to no one in particular and you tried to hold back your smile as you watched him. 

 

He looked so determined, as if nothing would be able to stop him before he found out what was wrong with you. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor." He announced suddenly, already getting up to his feet and thinking about what he should do next. His gaze was traveling from you to himself, sensing that the two of you were both still in your pajamas and he got you to realize that he was being serious. "Jungkook, it's five am. Everyone's asleep." You pointed out, taking a deep breath as another wave of sickness came over you. Quickly you leaned back over the toilet, making sure that your head was actually in the opening as you gagged. Pulling a face you felt the way a bit of your stomach content came up, causing you to spit. "Oh my god." Jungkook muttered behind you, clearly shaken. You couldn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter