When he returns home from tour

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“_____________, wake up.” Amanda’s voice echoed through the apartment and you groaned in discomfort, turning away from the sound instead of listening to her. Today had been rough enough as it was, you really didn’t need this right now. But she didn’t give up as she shook your shoulder, raising her voice to disturb your sleep. Squeezing your eyes shut tightly you tried to hide further into the cushions of the couch, not yet willing to leave the beautiful dream you’d been having. Knowing that her plan wasn’t working she used her last resource, harshly tugging the blanket that was keeping you warm off of you, causing the cold air to hit the bare skin of your legs. Shocked you finally lifted your head from your pillow and opened your eyes slightly to look at her, expecting bright lights to be on. But they were still dimmed and the house was still silent. You had no idea how long you’d been laying here, but it didn’t seem possible to be anything later than eight PM. Finally having gotten your attention she proudly threw the covers down at the edge of the couch near your feet, making it impossible for you to reach fro them without getting up. You huffed in annoyance, the thought to pull her hair out of her scull coming into mind. She was your leader and an amazing friend, you loved her, but sometimes you wanted to scream at her. This was one of those moments, but instead you pressed your lips tightly together and remained silent. Fighting wasn’t going to solve anything. Looking at her you noticed that she was wearing a coat and that her shoes were waiting for her in her grip, dangling between her fingers. 


“Jessica, Samantha and I are going out. Elena will be spending the night with her parents at the hotel and Amber is out with her boyfriend. I just wanted to let you know you’ll be alone for a while. That is, unless you want to join us.” She was obviously joking, she knew very well that you didn’t have any desire to come with her. You’d changed into your comfy clothes as soon as you’d gotten home from practice earlier today and you definitely weren’t panning on getting out of them. You weren’t planning on committing yourself to any more activities tonight. So you shook your head and glared at her as she patted your head but couldn’t help but soften when she actually handed you back your blanket. Like you said, you loved her. “Alright, then you enjoy your night, enjoy the peace. We’ll be back around twelve, maybe a little later, but you’ll probably be asleep by then.” She said, getting up from her crouched position beside you. Silently she tiptoeing out of the living room and into the hallway. You listened carefully as she fiddled with her shoes before she opened the front door and disappeared through it, locking it behind her. Once again a deep silence fell around you now that you were finally alone. The others must have been waiting for her outside already. Letting out a deep sigh you rested your head back against the pillows, staring up at the ceiling. Now that you actually had the chance to go back to sleep without the chance of anyone disturbing you, you found yourself fully awake. It was strange to have the dorm all to yourself, your band members rarely left on their own. And when they did, you would always make sure to ask your boyfriend over, but that also wasn’t an option right now. 


A deep sigh left your lips as you brushed your hands across your face, happy now that it was free from make up and your skin was finally able to breath again. You had woken very early this morning, to make sure you were on time to get ready for the photoshoot the six of you had planned. Then you’d rushed to a variety show you had agreed on joining and at least the six of you had ended your day in the practice room, drowning in sweat as you’d tried to make your choreography even more harmonized than it was already. All the energy had been soaked out of you when you’d gotten home and to be honest you hadn’t wanted nothing more but to call your boyfriend and tell him about your day. He always knew how to make you feel better, would always listen to your rants and complaints. But you knew better than to burden him with your problems while he was so busy himself. When he had called you a few nights before he had sounded so tired and you had felt terrible for asking him to keep you updated about himself. You didn’t want him to miss out on his sleep because of it. It had been two and a half months without him and without being dramatic, it had been the worst time of your life. You missed him, so much, there wasn’t a single day you didn’t miss him. It wasn’t like he didn’t call you whenever he could and he wouldn’t FaceTime with you when he had the chance. But it wasn’t the same as having him around, as being able to wrap your arms around him and hold him close. You’d been sad when he had left for his world tour back then, but if you had known how hard it would be then you would have been much more devastated. It didn’t make things easier that most of the times he was on a different continent, and there would be many hours of time difference. 


When he tried calling you, you’d be fast asleep in bed and you would get disappointed in the morning, seeing your missed call of him. Once you had stayed up late, knowing that he was overseas and that there was a chance he might call you. When he had and he had noticed your exhausted state he had scolded you, telling you that he didn’t want you to risk your own health for him. Ever since it was him who called you at unreasonable hours and each time you spoke up about it, he brushed it off like it was nothing. You could tell that this whole situation was starting to ask a lot from your relationship. You were getting impatient, and so was he. Of course you’d always known that these kinds of things could happen, you were both idols and you had your careers to think of. In the end, that was what came first and you wouldn’t want it to be any different. But that didn’t mean it was easy, to not be able to spend your days with the man that you loved. You couldn’t even think about buying a plane ticket and just flying over, because you were simply too busy to do so. You knew he understood, but you could tell it wasn’t what he wanted. Heaving a deep sigh you tried to push the thoughts of him away, but it was hard tonight. You were tired and you felt lonely, which wasn’t the fault of your members not being here. Even if they would be here to keep you company, you would still feel a certain emptiness when Jungkook wasn’t here. Reaching for your phone which was laying on the coffee table standing beside the couch you unlocked it. Opening your agenda you watched the date you had filled with red hearts, and you smiled when you noticed it was getting closer, a lot closer. Three more days and then he would be home. 


Crushing the device against your chest you thought of all the amazing things the two of you would be able to do as soon as he returned. He would have a week off afterwards, he’d told you that. You’d cook him his favorite meals and you would let him ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter