When you faint after a fight

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slacking back into one of the chairs in the dressing room you felt someone crouch down in front of you, several glances resting on you as you accepted the water bottle that someone extended to you. The silence inside of the room was deafening as you tried to catch your breath, taking deep gulps of air in the hope that the mist inside of your head would clear up. You should have known that you weren’t in the right condition to perform today, you had felt that you weren’t in a good shape, but instead of listening to the signs you had ignored them. You had overestimated yourself, something you had never done before. It was a terrifying feeling, your body that was giving up on you, shutting down without your permission. Pushing your mic to the side you made sure you had access to place the bottle against your lips and take a big sip. “You pushed yourself too hard.” Amanda said, worry resounding inside of her voice as one of the make up artist came froward to redo her concealer. Costume changes only lasted for a few minutes, the six of you didn’t have much time to rest before you had to get back on stage and continue as if nothing had happened. You had been having a hard time keeping up with the others as soon as the first set had started and of course they had noticed. You were someone who always gave your everything during a performance, so seeing you lacking, they knew that something was up. “Will she be able to perform?” Samantha asked from a little further away in the room, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched you intently. One of the paramedics had shown up beside you, giving you a cold bag of ice which you could press against the back of your neck. All your muscles were protesting as you felt a few fingers dig into the skin of your shoulders, trying to get some feeling in you. 


It was your own stupid fault, you should have taken better care of yourself and then none of this would have happened. The thing was that you were currently on your world tour, and your schedule was quite tight and busy. You didn’t have a lot of free time, your went to bed late at night and woke up early in the morning to prepare the stages. You often skipped dinner because you weren’t able to perform on a full stomach and also couldn’t tolerate it when you ate before going to bed. Your body was disrupted, the different continents and their hour differences taking its toll. But that was not the worst part. You had been fine keeping up with all of that so far. Last night you’d had a horrible fight with your boyfriend, over the phone. It had started with a simple disagreement about something small, something that didn’t even really matter. But soon all your frustrations had boiled up and anger had come to the surface. You had both said things that you shouldn’t have said, which you didn’t mean but they had hurt you never the less. He had hung up on you without another word and when you had reached out for him this morning to apologize to him he had simply ignored you. The added stress on top of everything you had going on already had caused you to lay awake at night. And when you had gotten out of the plane this morning after flying over to Korean for your next concert, you hadn’t gotten even the slightest bit of sleep. You were exhausted and upset, and you wanted nothing more than to talk things out with Jungkook, even though you were also still angry because of everything he had said to you. But things could quickly be misinterpreted over a phone call and there was a big chance that the two of you had just been fighting over nothing. 


“Two more minutes.” The words rang through the room and everyone quickly started wiping off sweat and finishing off the arrangements of outfits and hair as you handed the water bottle back to one of your staff members so you could accept the shirt they were holding out to you. “You should slow down.” Elena said, patting your hand comfortingly but you shrugged her off as you got up from your chair, pulling the shirt you were wearing over your head so you could replace it with the other. Blinking your eyes repeatedly you hoped that it would help to make the black spots that were dancing in front of your eyes to disappear. As soon as you were ready to go you all walked back behind the stage, Jessica staying closely by your side as you walked through the hall. All of you knew that there wasn’t a single chance that you would back out of this. You had started this stage, which meant that you were going to do everything in your power to finish it. You didn’t want your fans to notice that something was wrong with you. A world tour was a one year thing, who knew how long it would take before you would see these people again. You didn’t want to let that chance pass you by, you had to give the best of yourself. The six of you gathered up together, a few stylists still wandering around for the final touches, the paramedic lingering close to your side. There was a very big chance that your condition would only worsen if you would continue with this performance, but you didn’t care. “If you feel like you can’t take it anymore then you should immediately get back here. Do you hear me? Don’t push yourself!” Your leader told you, and you nodded at her, even though you also knew that your answer was a lie. Joined by the sound of screaming fans and exploding applause the six of you walked onto the stage, preparing yourself for another round of songs. 


A little further away Jungkook was sitting in the back of the van, his knee bouncing up and down as he stared out of the window. His hand was curled around his phone and the need he felt to call you back kept on turning round and round inside of his mind. He felt terrible about the things he had said to you yesterday and he hadn’t meant a single one of them. But you had been so snappy and you hadn’t exactly been nice yourself, so he’d gotten angry and he had thrown it all out. Now he wished he could take it back. When you had called him this morning he had been at practice and he hadn’t heard the vibrating of his phone over the sound of the music. He had planned on calling you back, but hadn’t found the time yet. “Stop. You’re only making yourself even more nervous. You’ll see her in a bit.” Hoseok said as he placed a hand on Jungkook’s thigh, forcing his leg to come to a stop. Heaving a deep sigh he leaned back against the carseat, knowing that his friend was right. They were coming over to watch your show, but thanks to an enormous traffic jam, they were insanely late. He just didn’t want to leave this in the middle and he really wanted to talk things out with you. The two of you rarely fought, and when you did he would always feel guilty afterwards. He was never able to stay mad at you for very long. “I’m sure she already forgot about it.” Seokjin tried to brighten him up, but the younger one shot him a glare through the rearview mirror, knowing he was talking nonsense. He hadn’t been there, he hadn’t heard how the two of you had been screaming at each other. There was no way you had forgotten about that. He just hoped it didn’t stop you from keeping your mind with your performance and doing your work. 


When the seven of them finally arrived at the venue it was already cold and dark. There were no people out here, everyone was inside, following the concert. They were the only ones who were stupid enough to arrive this late. “Let’s get inside, it’s freezing.” Yoongi complained as he hid himself further inside of his coat. Leaving the car behind on the parking lot the guys made their way towards the back of the building, sensing one of the security guards standing by the door. He didn’t made it very hard for them to get inside, recognizing them immediately and opening the door to let them in. The warmth engulfed them and the brightness in the hallways caused Jungkook to squeeze his eyes. The halls were familiar as they had also performed here a few times before so it wasn’t that hard for them to find their way through the building. The smell of hard work drifted around and as soon as they arrived in the dressing room, the talking stilled. It didn’t seem as if anyone had expected them to be here, and as he felt all the eyes in the room point on him he wondered if you had told them about what had happened. Although he couldn’t imagine you doing such thing, since you both liked to keep the details about your relationship private. On the screens that were hanging inside of the room he could easily follow the performance, watching the way the six of you were owning the stage. As soon as the came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter