When you kiss him to shut him up

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s angry with me.” You huffed your cheeks in annoyance, wondering what you had done this time to piss off your stubborn boyfriend. He could have these times when he’d get mad about things you couldn’t control yourself or stuff you hadn’t attended to do. Sometimes you wanted to grab his shoulders and shake him, telling him that he had to stop being such an idiot sometimes. But you knew how he was, fierce and bolt on the outside, soft and insecure on the inside. He doubted himself more than people thought, which caused that he also doubted himself as a boyfriend sometimes. No matter how many times you told him that you loved him and that you didn’t want anyone but him, he would somehow always end up asking you if you still liked him. “Why?” Elena asked and you shrugged your shoulders, unknowing. Why was he mad at you? He’d once been angry because you had been fan girling over some other celebrity of who he thought was a lot more handsome than he was. He tempted to get annoyed when you would spend too much time with Taehyung, feeling threatened by his friend. Once he had felt insecure because you seemed to be extremely close with one of your band members, and your fans kept on shipping the two of you together. You had then asked him if he was in love with Jimin and he had pulled a face before blushing madly, understanding how ridiculous he was. But he couldn’t help himself, the thought he would ever loose you to someone else was always poking in the back of his mind. That you would find someone who would do better than him. 


“It can be anything…” You said, going through your short text message conversation which you had held a few minutes ago. His answers had been brief and distant and by that you had immediately noticed something was up. Though, when you’d asked him what was wrong he’d replied with a simple ‘Nothing’. You hated it when he did that, making it obvious that something was bothering him but when being asked about it not being willing to say what it was. There was only one way for you to find out what he was being grumpy about and that was talk to him face to face. It was the only way you’d be able to force the answers out of him, so that was exactly what you were about to do. “I’ll be right back.” You remarked, marching out of your dressing room and making your way over to his. Thankfully the two of you were performing on the same broadcast today, otherwise you would have had to wait until tonight and you’d been able to go over to his dorms before you’d had the chance to talk some sense into him. Discussions like these usually didn’t take long for the two of you to solve. Most of the times you were able to reason with him, explaining to him why he didn’t have to worry about anything, that you loved him. After knocking on their door it opened slowly and Hoseok poked his head around the corner, relief washing over his face when he recognized you. “Thank god, we were just about to call you. Talk to him, please.” He practically begged, letting you inside of the room before slipping out himself. It seemed that the others had already escaped, because by now the two of you had the place all to yourselves. No matter what his problem was, it had clearly caused him to get fed up and shoo his friends away until it was settled. 


Jungkook was leaning against the dresser, make up cases were still sorted out across of it. The room smelled of hair products and cologne. His arms were crossed over his chest, a scowl drawn across his forehead and his lips pressed together into a straight line as he stared silently at you. You were sure that he was grinding his teeth together as well and you couldn’t think of doing anything else than sigh deeply. He didn’t say anything, didn’t greet you. He simply stood there, looking, waiting. Quickly you closed the door behind you. If this would grow out into something big then you didn’t want others to hear. Annoyed, you placed your hands on top of your hips, trying to ignore the fact that he was looking extremely hot in his stage outfit and with that bad expression on his face. “Okay, that’s it. What’s going on?” You asked, watching the way he took a deep breath, causing his chest to expend and his shirt to tighten around his muscles. The question was how long it was going to take for you to get him to speak up. Not letting his scary composure get to you, you took a few steps forward until you were standing standing a few inches away from him. By now you had to lift your head in order to look at him, yet his eyes were still pointing towards the spot you had been standing earlier, neglecting you completely. “Seriously? Are you just going to stand there like that?” You asked, trying to keep your voice steady. Though on the inside, you could feel that you were starting to boil. He could be such a brad sometimes. He sniffed before lowering his glance to you, his eyes drilling into yours. 


“What if I want to stand here like this?” He asked, and you wished you could punch him to make sure he would get rid of that attitude. There was nothing but utter silence inside of the room, but you could hear the sound of your own heartbeat inside of your ears. “Fine! Then let’s just stand here, if that’s what you want. We can stand here all day if you please.” You growled, lifting your arms in the air and swinging them. His gaze darkened and you could tell he was pissed by the tone you were using against him. His cheeks were becoming red and you were sure that if it had been possible, steam would have been coming out of his ears by now. But you couldn’t bring yourself to care. If he wanted to act childish by not telling you what was wrong and why he was behaving like this, then you weren’t going to try and sooth him. And you definitely weren’t going to apologize for something you didn’t do. “Don’t act like this! This is all your fault!” He suddenly combusted, reaching his boiling point. He unlocked his arms from around his chest and slipped his fingers through his hair, pulling it softly. God he was so y when he was mad. He could never find out that you had these kinds of thoughts because then he would definitely use it against you. He looked so manly and dominant an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter