When he sees you with kids for the first time

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting backstage for your live broadcast to start was usually quite a boring thing. There was nothing to do, but sit around, get your hair and make up done and wait, sometimes for a long time. The most exciting thing for you was mostly when your boyfriend was there to join you, because then you could spend time with him in between your performances. The two of you would chill in each others dressing rooms or make a fuss in the halls. But if he wasn’t here you would just remain stuck to your chair, scroll through your phone and trying to avoid your social media. The six of you would play games to kill time, or try to get mixed up in conversations. Though, today seemed to be an exceptional day. Your manager’s wife had given birth to twins a few months ago. When you’d heard the news you had all been so excited. You would all be aunts of those two sweet pies. It had been a very long time since you’d had the chance to see Jamie and Jenna, and you’d been thrilled to find out that he had brought them along today. As soon as he’d rolled in the carriage the six of you had darted towards it, all trying to steal a glance at the boy and the girl inside of it. They had grown so much. And so you had found yourself a occupation for today. You huffed when a small hand smashed you straight into the face, and you looked down on the boy inside of your arms, who was sending you a bright smile. “Jamie!” You sputtered, but he just squirmed, a cute laugh escaping from him. You grinned, not able to look away from him. They were so adorable. If they would give you the chance to walk around with them all day you wouldn’t even complain. 


You were a real children lover, you thought they were adorable. Especially when they were small, the babies were the best. “She won’t stop crying.” Elena mumbled beside you, trying to hush a bowling Jenna inside of her arms. Looking up at her you noticed how uncomfortable she looked and couldn’t help but grin. You all knew that in the same amount you loved them, she hated kids. “I think she realizes that I don’t like her.” She said, causing you to chuckle as you moved Jamie higher up into your embrace. You didn’t understand how she had come to hold one of the twins in the first place. Several staff members were prodding around in the room, doing some final adjustments to your outfits and your make up. It was pleasantly crowded in the dressing room, everyone was chatting with each other and they all seemed to be in a good mood. It was as if these children were bringing joy to all of you. Toys were spread across the floor and you had to be careful not to trip over them. “They don’t cry when you hold them.” She continued, staring at the way the young boy was glowering inside of your hold. You didn’t know what to tell her. Perhaps Jenna was just tired, or she wanted her mommy, but it could be as she told you. Would they really feel it if they were being held by someone who didn’t actually want them around? “Wauw, there are so many people in here.” Jimin muttered amazed as the guys of BTS made their way inside of your dressing room. They’d gotten ready to take the stage right after you, and were just like all the other idols over here waiting to get started with their performance. Glancing up at them you noticed how they one by one noticed the company you were having, their eyes lingering on the children. 


“Oohh, they’re so cute.” Taehyung’s voice got all excited as he pushed his friends aside and made his way over to you. Jamie sent him a curious look as he extended his hand to him, wanting him to grab his finger. And soon the small hand was wrapping around a big thumb, and Taehyung’s smile was lighting up the room. You knew that if he had the chance he would spend all his free time around kids instead of adults. Jamie seemed so fascinated by his finger, it was adorable. “I can’t take this anymore, you hold her.” Elena suddenly groaned beside you, and before you could say anything you felt a second baby being pushing inside of your arms. Almost instantly the crying muted and if you weren’t so busy balancing the twins in your arms you would have laughed at Elena’s grumpy expression. Maybe she’d been right after all. “I can’t hold them both!” You remarked, your eyes darting around the room until all of a sudden Jungkook magically appeared by your side. “Babe…” he started and seemed to have been uninformed about the situation because his eyes widened when he saw what you were holding. You had no idea what your boyfriend’s thoughts were about babies, the two of you and never spoken about it before. “Here, you take one.” Without any further warning you handed him Jenna, who eagerly seemed to crawl into his arms, clinging onto his shirt. Jungkook’s eyes widened, an alarmed look lingering inside of them as he cuddled the little girl against his chest. 


It was hard not to laugh with the sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter