When fans harass you

Jungkook One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s so good to be back.” Samantha said, pretending to sniff the air around her as you got out of the plane. You rolled your eyes at her, thinking she was being silly, as usual. The six of you speed walked into the airport, wanting to get inside and get moving as quickly as possible. Small raindrops were falling from the sky, making you feel annoyed. Such a warm welcome. After being gone for such a long time to complete your world tour, you had finally arrived in Korea. Knowing that today was followed by a total of three days off made you feel like you were arriving in heaven. For the next few days, no worrying about performances, about the public eye. Finally some time you could spend doing what you wanted to be doing, instead of working and moving from one place to another, spending your time in airplanes. You could let your voice rest after weeks of continuous singing. Checking your phone you could see the last text Jungkook had sent you. You had received it while you had been high up in the air, and had been unable to answer him then. 

 

You smiled down onto your screen like a fool and you felt Elena nudge your side from your left. She already knew who the text was from without asking. There was only one person who was able to make you look at your phone in such way. Knowing he was here to pick you up from the airport meant so much to you. Due to your busy schedules you hadn’t even able to see each other in weeks. The last time had been during one of your opening concerts in Busan, when he and the members had made their way over to attend your concert. Jungkook had even invited his family over, it had been an amazing night. They had all been there to support you. Adrenaline rushed through you by the thought that you were going to see him in a few minutes. You couldn’t wait to hug him, to have the others squirm around you the way they usually did when you two were too cosy around them. The six of you rushed to get your luggage and passports checked and after that got ready to go for the nearest exit. When idols arrived at an airport after a flight, special actions were taken for them to make their way through the airport safely. With some luck it wouldn’t be too busy today. 

 

It depended from arrival to arrival, usually there would be a few fans out there waiting for you. The bigger the cities or the closed you came to home, the bigger the amounts were. Sometimes you still couldn’t believe there were people who loved you enough to wait in an airport for hours, guessing when your flight would arrive, just to get a glimpse of you. During these times you barely had time to give them much attention, hurrying to get towards your next destination to stay on track with your schedule. “Everybody ready?” Amanda asked, making sure that you had all gathered up closely. Arriving without staff members was a rare thing, but just like you they had gone home to enjoy their days off. It was just that you were normally never moving through in such a small group. “Let’s go.” All together you passed through the doors and you prepared yourself for the screaming your ears never seemed to get used to. Yet, when you entered the free pass space that was usually preoccupied for people to pick up their guests, which was now cleared for you guys. You were shocked by how many people were filling up the space. You couldn’t see past the cellphones and flashing camera’s. Banners were being held up and some of them were holding out paper and a pen in the hope to get the hold of an autograph of any of you. You were stunned, you’d found yourself arriving to a big group of fans before, but it had never been like this. Shocked, one thought rushed through your head, causing your heart to beat faster. There wasn’t enough security. 

 

you watched as fans tried to pack close to one other and you, all pushing each other, some falling over. People waved, screamed, all your names were mangling together into one. You let out a trembling breath, seeing how everyone started to close in on you. The few security men who surrounded you were yelling, telling everyone to back off and to keep their distance. They pushed them off, trying to avoid them from getting too close, but it seemed useless. No one listened, instead they took advantage of the situation. Amber, who was walking in front of you, stuck out her hand to reach for you. You clung onto her, desperate not to get left behind. You were the last one in row, and you felt like letting out a frustrated growl when the bodyguard who was supposed to walk behind you began to push his way forward. This was bad. Panic washed over you as you felt hands grabbing hold of your arms, hands brushing past your shoulders. A few fingers grabbed a hold of your hair, giving it a pull and you tried your hardest not to squeal. Quickly you secured your hand around the strap of your bag, which was hanging from your shoulder. Not wanting to loose it in this crowd. You hadn’t chosen an outfit which fit this kind of occasion and you felt extremely uncomforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter