Epilogue: From Me to Everyone

My Past, Present & Future

Dear readers, 

 

With the end of this story, now I announce the end of my writing of KryBer's fanfic too. 

Since I did not expect, it can reach this level, I feel like everything is just a dream. A dream of a nerd and lonely young girl, who wished to meet f(x) members just for once in her lifetime. 

A young girl who was left behind without a mother and father's love, but only a 2 years old baby boy named Hen. A very special boy who needs extra care and attention. She learned to survive on her own, seeking love from the ones who willing and tried her best to make each and every day counts. 

She had fallen in love so many times and there she was forced to heal her broken heart too, in that many times. She thought of her dear uncle, who loved her the most every time she felt like giving up. Lessons and words from him are still now echoing inside her head and lingering beautifully in her soul.  

From a naive, immature young girl named Anisart to a fully grown-up woman recognized here as Ryai, indeed this will be an emotional goodbye from me, to all of you. 

 

Thanks for being here for me. 

 

Although you don't know how I look and who I really am, I suppose you're here because you still have faith in yourself that, love and goodness and still part of our world. 

 

 

Farewell, everyone. 

 

 

I love all of you, very much. 

 

 

 

Anisart Wittachai, 

August 9, 2013 - November 23, 2020. 

 

 

Always, love-love, 

 

 

YOUR RYAI.