บทที่ 52

My Past, Present & Future

(Listening to Wanna Be Missed by Hayley Kiyoko) 



10 years later....



"It was the end of autumn when I'm hoping I can see her for the last time. Yuri insisted that I should stop by the mansion and say one last goodbye but I insisted back. I learned to move on so she must do and try the same thing. What is the important of saying goodbye when you know its gonna hurt you more? This story has ended. My story, where I had Krystal in it, has sunk, swallowed by time. My fear has found its way to the edge of everything which I made it started. Nothing more I  can do, other than letting the time pulls and drags me wherever or whenever it needed to. Who's reading this story might say, "Ah, what a reckless ending," or "The destiny is left hanging since I did not try my best in love," or something more, on and on. I leave it on you. I cannot rewrite what has written. Goodbye should be a real goodbye..."

 

The final thoughts of the owner's diary had been read out aloud. The reader, which happened to be the one who found it from the restricted section, taking her time staring at the faces of those who were in front of her one by one. 

"Terrific but, interesting," she hummed, tried flipping through the blank pages, wondering if she could find the 'real ending' from the diary. 
"She was brave from the start. I don't get it why she gave up though," 

 

The other company replied to her. "Imme, where did you find this book again?" 

The girl named Imme lifted her eyes together then. She folded the diary and put it on her desk. "I bought it from an unknown librarian in this private library, located not far from Incheon city. Why you ask?" 

She caressed her chin and took the diary before having a rough check on its pages. Ignoring Imme, the girl pursed her lips as she started to think alone. "We cannot publish someone's story without her consent, Imme. I got it, you're rich as hell but your hobby collecting unknown diaries and then make a review about them is quite... unnatural?" 

Then the other company, younger than the two interrupted, "Miyeon unnie is right! I strongly agree with her this time even though she's not my favourite friend," 

 

Miyeon eyeballed the youngest as the latter stucked out her tongue. 

"Oh please Shuhua, don't be sarcastic. I know you love me," 


Imme, the only girl with short-hair chuckled as she observed the two having staring contest in front of her. 

"Get rid of the part where I'm rich as hell," she asked and grabbed the diary back from Miyeon's hand. "Since you two are not being so helpful, and not supportive of my unnatural hobby, polite pass. I'm gonna find someone who might be interested," 

Miyeon stopped her by pulling her right arm and quickly apologized, "My bad, my bad!" 
"Are you turning to be that Amber now huh?? So easy to give up?" 

Imme hissed desperately. "Oh you remember that name, finally. Thank you for landing your ears, Cho Miyeon. I thought you're not interested?" 

"I am very much interested! I swear to God!" Miyeon pleaded to Imme, clamping her hands together like she's praying to Jesus the Christ. 

While Shuhua, who's sitting on Imme's wooden desk laughed witnessing how fool Miyeon could be when she's sorry. 


"Cut it off, you fool," Imme annoyingly rolled her eyes before wearing back her black leather jacket. 

Shuhua, staring at the tall and short-haired girl silently, curved a little smile. 

"To be honest Imme unnie, your style kinda resemble that Amber. The way she described about herself, her hairstyle and stuff. I can feel it, you two are quite similar, physically... and mentally?" Shuhua stated, getting her feet on the carpet floor. 

 

Imme glanced at the youngest while fixing the jacket on her thin body. "I see... Someone's been paying full attention at my boring diary reading, I guess?" 

"Learn from Shuhua, you pabo Miyeon," she shifted her face at her younger cousin afterwards and pointed her index finger on the latter's bare forehead. "Now I feel like Shuhua is my real younger cousin, not you who just love being such a goofball,"

She raised her hand for a high five at Shuhua and the girl gladly took it although she didnt know why she felt the sudden rush of blood around her face at that time. 

Miyeon growled while having both her hands on the waist, glaring sharply at Imme. 

"I will tell your daddy all your secrets, Cho Shin Mi," 

Imme grinned and also put both her hands on the waist, copying Miyeon's sulking gesture. 
"My daddy is too busy to hang out with me and now you're saying he will hang out with you? Dream on, pabo Miyeon," 

Miyeon challenged her more, lifting her chin up to reach Imme's face. "Oh yeah? What about your crush on shhhh-hshshsh" she can't finish since Imme was fast enough to cover her palm on Miyeon's mouth. 

 

Shuhua stared at them both weirdly. 
"Now I'm confident that you both are the real Cho cousins," she said and picked out her cellphone. 

 

"HFHFHFHHFHFH" Miyeon was struggling to breath and kept tapping her cousin's arm to get rid of the massive palm from . When Imme aware of Miyeon's red face, she casually pulled off her hand away and wiped it on Miyeon's dress. 

"Eww, you spit on me," Imme hissed. 

Secretly, she stared at the youngest girl and whistled in relief when she saw Shuhua was busy on the phone screen. 

"I dare you to say that again and I'm gonna kill you in your sleep," she whispered or more like blackmailing Miyeon while glaring icily. 

"Yeesh, alright-alright! Your secret safe with me!" Miyeon responded back when Shuhua's not focusing on them anymore. 


Pretended like she just had a normal 'fight' with her younger cousin like usual, Imme cleared . 

"Girls, sadly, I have a busy schedule coming tonight. So... can someone help me out?" 


Shuhua, pulled off her black and long hair to the back and raised her eyebrows at Imme. "What do mean by help?" 

Imme, smiling and passed Shuhua the diary from her hand. 

"Track down this name," Imme took the memo pad and ink pen from her desk. She scribbled something on the white paper before giving it out to Miyeon. 

The latter frowned once she read the name written. 

"Wen...Wen-dy, Sch-schon? Who's this???" 

Inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, Imme chuckled. 



"She's the owner of the private library that I visited for the diary. I tried reaching for her personal information but she seems to be quite introverted, according to that librarian I met. So I got nothing about her," 

 

Miyeon then showed the memo to Shuhua, letting her read it too. 

"Alright," Shuhua nodded. "But... why you want us to find her???" 


"Why? Because..." Imme muttered, and gave a mysterious look to the two beauties. "I want to pay her for more information about Amber, Krystal and the Life Literature Club," 

Miyeon was confused. 
"What? Imme, we just need to know what happened to them, not bribing someone and force her to give out information to you by using all the money you have!" 


The oldest sighed and hit her own chest. 

"Shuhua, can I rely on you about this?" she looked at the youngest with eyes of hope. 

Making the famous 'ok' sign, Shuhua excitedly replied, 
"Of course you can!" 













_____________________
Double update ^^

I know some of you might be disappointed with the storyline. But trust me, I'm trying my best to finish this story. 

The cameo of Miyeon and Shuhua from G-idle in this chapter because my pen pal Aimi loves these two so much. 

Back to the story, it doesn't reach the resolution yet. I hope you guys will be patient with me for the next upcoming chapter. 

So, everyone, have you ever have a diary? 
I had, and forever have. From 12 years old until now. Diary is my best friend. 

To enlighten you all, actually the story is all based from Amber's diary. She wrote down everything and when she thought she's not lucky with love, she has stopped writing instantly. 

Now you probably can guess to whom she passed her diary, right?

And the new character named Imme here is derived from that friend of mine 'Aimi'. Imme is the 'imagination' of hers and since now she's battling with a very rare disease, I want to make this story as a gift for her, and for everyone too :)

Thanks for reading :D

As usual, 

Love-love, 
YOUR RYAI.