J : First Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

Jin wakes up from his dream when his ears catch a sound of his phone receives a message. He blinks numerously before getting up from his bed. He walks to his study desk and grabs his phone. He unlocks the phone’s screen and presses the messages icon.
     Morning, sleepy head
     He sneers. He places the phone back onto the desk and grab his towel and gets in the shower.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     “Morning, mom,” Jin greets his mother who is busy preparing for breakfast.
     “Good morning,” his mother’s lips curved into a smile.
     Jin hangs his bag on his seat and walks to the kitchen to help her mother out. He takes out some plates, small bowls, chopsticks and mugs. He then lifts them up to the dining table and sets them up.
     “Jin-ah, could you make the coffee? I’m going to answer my call for a while,”
     Jin strides to the kitchen and takes out some tins and jars out. After preparing the steaming coffee in a teapot, he places it on the dining table as well. Seeing his mother is still busy on the phone, he walks to the kitchen and starts to do the servings. He scoops the rice into a big white plain bowl. Then, he places the omelettes on a plate and does the same thing on the other side dishes.
     “What a lovely son,”
      Jin smiles when he hears that sentence comes out from his mother’s mouth. Mrs. Kim helps her son lifting the dishes to the dining table. Mr. Kim finally makes his appearance after everything is completely ready.
      “Wow, smells good,” says Mr. Kim with his blazer in his hand.
      “Well, who’s the chef?” Mrs. Kim lets out a soft chuckle.
      Jin just smile hearing to their parents teasing each other.
      “Oh, by the way, your hyung says hi,” says Mrs. Kim while taking a seat.
      “He called you just now?” Jin asks while pouring out some coffee for his parents.
      She nods.
      Jin is having his breakfast peacefully when suddenly his phone rings. Jin takes out his phone from his pocket.
      “Who is it?” Mr. Kim asks with some rice in his mouth.
      “It’s Yunlee,”
      Smile plastered on both of his parents face without Jin recognized. Jin lifts up his face and sees his parents are both smiling.
      “What’s with the smile, tho?”
      “Just answer her,”
      Jin gives them a last whats-with-that-look stare before taking his call.
      “Yes?”
      “Come on! I’m already in front of your house!”
      “Okay. Okay. Stop yelling. I’ll be there in a minute,” Jin ends up his call and gets up from his seat with his plate and mug in his hands.
      “It’s okay, son. I’ll take care with the dishes. Just leave yours there,” Mrs. Kim says.
      “Okay! Thanks, mom,”
      Jin walks to the dining table and grabs his bag.
      “Bye, mom, dad,” Jin waves his hand to his parents and amble towards the door. He ties up his black sneakers and leaves the house.
      “I’m rotting,”
      “Oh, come on. Don’t be such a drama queen,” Jin snickers. He closes the gate and walks to the girl in front of him.
      “I don’t know why did my parents smiled when I said your name to them,”
      She gasps.
      “Oh my god. What if they think that we’re a couple?” she places her palm on her lips.
      Jin grabs her hand out of sudden and lifts both of their interlocked fingers in front of her face. Her eyes get wider.
      “That’s good, because we are,”