JM : Seventh Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     “Who is Yein?”
     Jimin gives an ‘are-you-serious’ look to his friend when he asked him if he knows where Yein is.
     “Nah, never mind,”
     Yeah, she’s a freaking introvert.
     It’s been two days since the last time he saw her. He wonders what is she doing, is she doing fine, did she got mad at him, did she really did not want to participate in and other more questions that are trapped in his mind. He sighs heavily.
     Did I went too hard on her?
     He gazes on the polaroid in his hand, making his lips curve sweetly out of sudden. It takes a minute or two before him realizing that he is staring it with a smile plastered on. He clears his throat and keeps the polaroid back in his bag. He wears the bag then leaves the studio after switching off the fans and lights. He waits for his parents to come at the waiting area. Suddenly, his eyes catch something outside.
     “Mister! Mister with the black suit!” he shouts out while running to the guy with black suit and shades on.
     He gasps for air, lifting his palm for the guy to wait for his words as he is trying to calm himself.
     “Sir, is Ye…”
     “Miss Heo want to see you, Mr. Park,”
     Jimin feels awkward when that guy call himself a Mister. He clears his throat.
     “Well, where is she?”
     The guy opens the car door and invites him to get in.
     “Wait, what?”
     “You may come in. Miss Heo must have waited for you,” he says again.
     “Oh… Okay,”
     He steps into the car and takes a seat comfortably at the back seat. He gulps, feeling awkward to sit in that kind of car alone. People may misunderstand that he is the money kid or what.
     But, you know what? Lets just be like one since he has the chance.
     “Ermm… Actually, where are we going?” Jimin leans in to the front seat and asks the driver after a few minutes he been in the car.
     “To Miss Heo’s house, Mr. Park,”
     Jimin gasps in shock. He gulps.
     Wow. I’m looking forward to this!
     His eyes are widen when he could see a large fountain right after they entered in the main gate. He is amused to look how big and beautiful her house is. He could not keep his lips stay together. His eyes keep gazing on the picturesque view that he could not miss the chance.
     “Woah. Is this a castle?” he whispers.
     “Mr. Park, we have arrived,”
     He turns and sees the car door is already opened by the guy with black suit. His legs slowly stepping out. He runs toward the fountain.
     “Oh my god,” three words that he keeps saying on and on since they entered in the main gate. He dips in his fingers into the water. His smile gets wider and wider. The lines of pine trees that are decorated along the way catch his attention. He runs to the side of the lane and steps on the grass. He touches the leaves with his tips gently.
     He faces to front. His eyes are as wide as his smile.
     “This looks like one of the paintings I saw in the gallery!”
     There are more lines pine trees in front of him. He runs towards them when suddenly a voice makes his legs stop moving more forward.
     He turns to his back. The afternoon sunlight is illuminating the view. His slanting eyes get narrower. Suddenly, he could feel someone is embracing him.
     “I’m sorry, Jimin-ah,”
     His eyes are wide opened.
     “Yein?”
     Her arms are around his neck, their cheeks touched. Jimin could not feel his face. He cannot move. He suddenly feels numb everywhere.
     “Erm… Why did you say sorry?”
     She lets go of the hug then engaged her eyes with his.
     “Well… For the last time we fought?”
     Jimin still could not process what just happened. The thing just now is replaying in his mind again and again, nonstop. His eyes are now laying on the white lacey dress she is wearing on.
     Beautiful.
     “Jimin-ah?”
     “Ouh… Uh? Yes?” her voice snaps him back into the reality. He could hear she is sneering.
     “Let’s go inside, shall we?”
     “Oh. Ok… Okay,” he follows her steps towards the house door. He is about to step into the house when out of the blue…
     “Oh, I’m sorry. It must have be my mom,”
     He takes out his phone from his pocket then taps the ‘inbox’ icon.
     “Where are you? I’ve waited for you for ages,”
     “I’m so so so so so so so so so sorry, mom. I’m at my friend’s house. I’ll go back to home by my own. I’m seriously sorry, mom,”
     “I’m done,” he smiles then tucks in his phone into his pocket back.
     “Let’s go,”
     She pulls his hand, climbing upwards the stairs.
     They arrived on the first floor. His question just got ignored.
     “Yah. Answer me,” he pulls her shoulder so she could face him.
     Suddenly, he feels uneasy with her expression. Her eyes slowly lay into his, then her lips suddenly curve cheekily.
     “Gotcha,”