V : Eighth Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     “Tae! Come here!”
     “Wait,” he puts his burger down then steps to her.
     “Go stand at….. here,” she says while directing Tae to stand at the graffiti, at the space between the both wings are.
     “Camera?”
     Tae opens the camera on his phone and hands it to her. She withdraws a few steps back to find the best angle to capture it. After done capturing some pictures, she takes a look on them while Tae is running to her to see the pictures too.
     “Woah! This boy looks handsome with wings,” she pats his back gently while swiping the pictures.
     “Well, who does not know Kim Taehyung, the angel?”
     “But, I don’t think there’s an angel with dark wings,” she mutters.
     Tae thinks for awhile.
     “The devil?” she faces him.
     “Yah! You’re saying that I’m a devil?”
     She chuckles with her palms waving to him.
     “No… No… I don’t mean it, Tae,”
     Tae smiles by looking at her chuckling like that. Every time he sees her smiles and laughs, he could feel happy exploding in his heart. He feels that her smiles and laughs make his day.
     “WHO IS DOING THIS VANDALISME?!”
     Both of them gasps in shock and go panic when they hear a loud voice of people.
     “Tae! Wear your key! Let’s run!” she whispers then covers her face with her mask. Tae quickly pulls up his key to cover his face as well.
     “HEY! WHO IS THAT?”
     “Run!”
     Both of them run quickly with their fingers intertwined with each other. Tae could hear her chuckles and giggles throughout them running away from the cops. Tae chuckles as well when Eunha seems like cannot stop chuckling. They run and keep running till the cops cannot chase them again. They stop at a spot, laying down together, gasping for air.
     “Your *gasp* your hand *gasp*, please,” Eunha pulls his hand to lay straightly so she could make his arm as a head pillow. Tae places his other palm under his head.
     Eunha starts to feel normal and not awkward anymore with Tae after she takes some time. Now, she is creating more memories with him.
     “I can’t believe you are getting involved with things like this,” she sneers.
     “Yeah, me too,” he snickers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Tae saunters his way to his house after a long tiring day of school session. Nothing much happened today. Just typical weekdays of school. He suddenly remembers about the first time he met Eunha that day. He decides to visit the place before moving further to his house. He whistles happily, trying to remember back every moments they spent together. He smiles while every moment is playing in his mind.
     He is taken aback with the view he is looking right now. He falls off hard on the ground wtih his eyes are wide opened and he could not catch his breath. He gulps, does not know what to say and act. He tries to gets up from the ground then runs to Eunha who is lying unconsciously on the ground. He could see there are some big and small spots of blood on her clothes.
     “Eunha-ya. Eunha-ya! Wake up!”
     He could see her eyes slowly open. She murmurs something but he just could not hear it.
     “Wait. Don’t talk now,” he carries her in bridal style then starts to run as quick as he can to his house. As he arrives at his house, he slams the door open then hollers for his grandma.
     “Grandma! Grandma, help!”
     “Aigoo, Taehyung-ah! Why are you so loud?” she walks to him then gasps in shock when she sees both of their condition.
     “What happened?”
     “I… I don’t know, grandma. I found her lying…”
     “Come on! Come here! Let me treat her first. Take her to my room,”
     …
     Tae takes a peep at the gap between the door to see how Eunha’s condition is. He could see a of hers with two of wound on it. The wounds look incredibly painful. He sighs weakly then shifts his gaze to somewhere else.
     “Drink this. You’ll be much fresher,” grandma puts a cup of tea on the table beside Eunha. She sighs heavily.
     “Sorry for burdening you, Madam. I’m so sorry,” she says with a regretful tone. She bows to grandma.
     “It’s okay. Don’t worry,” grandma smiles sincerely.
     She takes the cup of tea then hands it to Eunha.
     “Drink it. At least some sips,” she smiles again.
     “Th… Thank you, madam,”
     She takes it from grandma’s hands then sips it slowly. The warm citrus tea does give her a good and satisfying effect. She feels a little bit better.
     “You like it?”
     Eunha blinks numerously.
     “Oh… Oh yeah… It tastes really great,” she smiles awkwardly.
     She sips the tea slowly until the last sip. She puts the cup back on the table.
     “Thanks for the great tea. And your treatment, too, madam,” she bows again.
     Grandma smiles sweetly.
     “You can stay here for some nights if you want,”
     “There’s no need, madam. You have give and treat me so much. I appreciate everything you have done for me, madam,”
     “Eiyhh… I think you really need to stay here for at least till tonight. Your wounds and cuts are no joke!”
     “But…”
     “No buts, Eunha-ssi,”
     “But, my father will look for me. He probably must have felt worried,” she tries not to spill the beans.
     “Didn’t your father was the one did this?”