SG : Ninth Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     “Okay, okay. I’ll just get going then. Bye,” she stands up and leaves him there alone.
     Yoongi wants to stop her from walking more, but his ego as a man that does not want to show he is just so into her blocks his intention. Meanwhile, Jaeshin is hoping that Yoongi would stop her from stepping further, but she loses hope when she could not hear anything from him. She steps away in disappoinment.
     “Aish, I just should have stopped her,” he facepalms himself right on his forehead.
     “I just should have walked to him back, shouldn’t I?”
     She keeps walking and walking when her ball in between her body and her arm falls off and rolls to her side.
     “Should I chase her? Nah, I can just meet her tomorrow at the school,”
     She turns her head to her left and right before crossing the road.
     He is about to step away when he suddenly decides to just chase her back.

     “You’re making me look like a fool, Jaeshin-ah,”
     He paces fast to search for her. He stops his steps when he sees Jaeshin is picking the ball from the road at the middle of the road. They engage their eye contacts to each other, which give each other a sweet smile on each faces. A loud honk is echoing the place out of sudden. Jaeshin turns to her right, facing to the lorry truck that is moving swiftly to her direction.
     Yoongi could say nothing but he just runs to her with hope he could save her from being hit by the massive truck.
     But he just a little too late.
     …
     He lies on the bed with his fingers clutching on the other side of the bed. He leaves a blank spot besides him, the spot where Jaeshin slept that day. He keeps staring on the same spot, not letting his eyes off even a second. His shoulder is injured badly because of that accident. He gets up from his bed slowly. It is just too hard for him to accept that she is actually gone. He is regretting every second he did not spend for her, every time that he hesitated to go to her and every words that he did not get to speak out.
     He shouts out as loud as he can, letting his anger and grief out. He held his head up high, holding his tears back. Without having second thoughts, he starts to rage out. Everything that was on the table are now scattering all over on the floor. He smacks the mirror in front of him with his chair, breaking the mirror into thousands pieces apart.
     His eyes catch something on the table. The only thing that still remain still on the table. He picks it up and held it to his eye level. He lits up the lighter and burns everything up. The curtains, the blanket, the pillows, the bed, the books, just everything. He just stands alone in the burning room with his eyes gazing emptily on the blazing fire. The fire slowly goes bigger and bigger when suddenly…
     “Yoongi-ah?”
     The voice snaps his mind back to the reality. He turns and faces the door and sees his hyung with a worried face plastered on.
     “Are you okay?”

---- Prologue : Suga ended ----