JM : Tenth Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

     Yein wanders back and forth with her hands crossed, feeling nervous with her heart beating fast. She takes a seat behind Jimin. Her feets could not stay still, they are swaying back and forth. She turns to Jimin who is struggling to untie the fabric that is blocking his view.
     “Urgh…” he groans, giving up on the thing.
     She gets off from her seat then walks to his back. She also takes a try to untie the piece of cloth off. She sighs heavily then starts to get panicked.
     “Did your mom uses super glue or what?”
     “Ouh… Jimin-ah.. What are we gonna do?”
     “Son Yein? You can get on the stage now,”
     She turns sharply to the woman who announces her name just now. She gives her a quick nod then faces Jimin back. She clutches his shoulders.
     “Jimin-ah! What I’m gonna do? Jimin-ah…” she starts to tear up.
     “Yah, don’t be a crybaby. Just go. It’s okay. I know you can do this,”
     “No! No, I can’t! I don’t want to go alone!”
     “Yein-ssi?” the woman, probably one of the staffs, calls out her name.
     “Yes?”
     “You have to go up now,”
     She bites her bottom lip then turns to Jimin then back to the woman.
     “Can you help me lead him the way to the stage please? He’ll be performing with me,”
     Jimin frowns in confusion. He startles when he could feel two hands is pulling him by his arms to somewhere. He is shocked and clueless where is he standing now. He could hear loud noises in front of him. He turns his face around to search for Yein. He takes a few steps then someone stops him from walking further.
     “Yein! Where am I?” Jimin’s hands are holding her arms firmly.
     She pulls him to withdraw a few steps.
     “You’re on the stage. Can’t you hear those cheers?”
     He gasps in shock.
     “Are you crazy?”
     He could feel both of his arms been clutched by her hands. She moves nearer to his ears then whispers out something.
     “This time, believe in me. Put your trust on me. Just do the choreography that we choreographed that day,”
     “You’re going to let me dance with this blindfold? Are you kidding me?”
     “Jimin-ah. I know you can. Use all your senses. I’m trying to give you my spotlight, here. Can’t you see?”
     He goes speechless. He knows there’s no time to argue with her. She is just as stubborn as her mom, but of course she is way more better than her mother. He gives her a gentle nod. She lets go of his shoulder then takes her position. He breathes in and out deeply then lifts his face, looking forward with confidence shines on his face. He could feel the heat from the beam of spotlight on him.
     One, two, three and action.

--- Prologue : Jimin ended ----