JK : Fifth Chapter

Prologue : The Hidden Story

“Stop looking at her, you ert,”
     Daehan gives him a light slap on his left cheek, enough to snap Jungkook back to the reality. Jungkook quickly hides his smile and blinks numerously before shifting his gaze to Daehan who is still crossing his arms.
     “What? I’m not looking at anyone,”
     Daehan snickers cynically. He rests his palms on Jungkook’s shoulders and meet his eyes with with Jungkook’s.
     “Come on. Even though I am new to you, but you’re not new to me,”
     “Jungkook?”
     Both Daehan and Jungkook turn to the voice’s owner.
     “Oh, yes?”
     “Are you excited to be an angel?” Minhee chuckles.
     “Nope. Not at all. He almost strang…” Daehan voices out when Jungkook cuts him.
     “I’m kinda looking forward to it,” he chuckles lifelessly. Daehan rolls his eyes in disbelief.
     “I hope you can do the best for this performance,”
     “Yeah, I hope so,”
     “I’ll see you later. My friends are calling me. Bye, Jungkook-ah,”
     He waves his hand to Minhee who is also doing the same thing. He keeps his eyes on her until she gets to her spot back. He then shifted his gaze to Daehan. He gulps when Daehan’s eyes are blazing with unsatisfied.
     “Love before friends, I see,”
     “Oh, come on,”
     Daehan wraps Jungkook’s neck with his arm and sneers.
     “Let’s have a man to man talk, shall we?” he ambles his way to the hall’s door with Jungkook grunting annoyingly.
     “The discussion is not over yet! Can’t you wait till recess time?” he exclaims.
     Daehan strengthen his arm onto Jungkook’s neck.
     “Only five minutes left. They won’t bother,”
     They walk out of the hall and without they realized, a pair of eye is watching them from far quietly.
……
     “You used to be good in lying,”
     Jungkook in his lips and poke his cheek with his tongue. His eyes are wandering around and could not meet Daehan’s. Daehan is crossing his arms with a frowned face.
     “It’s not like I hate that you like her. It’s just…”
     Jungkook turns his face and gazes on Daehan. He could look an uneasy face on Daehan’s. He is waiting for Dae to complete his sentence.
     “I don’t think she is the one who you liked before,”
     “That I liked before?”
     “Remember about the things I’ve said to you after you asked me about the girlfriend thing?”
     “Yeah, yeah. I remember that,”
     “I somehow, don’t think that she’s the girl that I talked about,”
     Jungkook frowns in confusion.
     “But, she brought me to the hall and told me about stuff that we’ve done. It’s almost the same thing like you told me before,” Jungkook voices out.
     Daehan widen his eyes and gazes on him in disbelief and shock.
     “What? When?”
     “Oh. I forgot to tell you bout this thing,”
     “You owe me a full story, man,”
     “The first day I attended the school after the thing happened, after school session ended. She brought me to the hall and said things that we’ve done before,”
     “Things you guys have done before? Like?”
     “She told me. I was on the stage, played the piano for her, she stood like, at the middle of the hall while I was playing the piano for her,”
     “Seriously?” Daehan feels hard to believe what Jungkook just have said to him.
     Jungkook nods with an innocent look on his face.
     “Oh man. This is cringey,”
     “What?”
     “I thought things like that only exist in the world called ‘drama’ and ‘novel’ only,”
     Jungkook slaps him hard in the thigh.
     “I don’t remember a thing, okay! I don’t even remember that I could play the piano!”
     “Wow. Your amnesia thing is bad, man,” he ruffles Jungkook’s hair.
     Jungkook’s about to shout to him to stop messing his hair up when suddenly he remembers something.
     “DAEHAN-AH,” he clutches both of Daehan’s shoulder.
     Daehan stops ruffling his hair. His eyes are wide open.
     “I started to remember some memories back!”
     Daehan gasps.
     “Seriously? What do you remembered?”
     Jungkook loosen his grips on Dae’s shoulders. He rests his arm on the armrest and lays his eyes on the ground.
     “The thing she said to me that time. That memory came up in my mind right away,”
     “Wow,”
     Silence remains for a few minutes. Both of them are trying to understand things that are actually happening to Jungkook. Suddenly, Dae turns to his right to face Jungkook.
     “But, seriously, I don’t think that she’s the girl,”
     “I’m so confirmed that she is the girl,”
     “Why?”
     “The memory that was flashed. It’s her face,”
     “Well, that’s weird,”
     “No. Maybe you didn’t see her face that clear,”
     “Yeah, maybe,”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     “Hey! This is ridiculous! You can’t do that,” she grips his wrist firmly. He stops ambling and turns to her sharply with a death stare from his fierce eyes. She strengthen her grip. His stare won’t fear her, and he also knows that.
     “Just go home. Back off,” he hitch his hand. Her grip loosen but that won’t make her to giving up easily.
     “You’re too immature to think rationally. Hey, don’t do this,” she steps closer to him.
     “Shut up. You know nothing about me,”
     “But I know everything about us,”
     Her teary eyes locked on his. He is slowly falling onto her beautiful yet sorrowful eyes. A pair of eyes that he wishes he would stare for the rest of his life.
     But, that is way too bull. People won’t think they’re serious because they said they are too young to know what love means.
     “Just… Let me go. Leave me alone,” he hitch his hand again, making her fingers to unwrap his wrist.
     He gives her his last gaze before leaving her alone. She rolls her eyes up, trying to hold herself from tearing up. She lets out a heavy sigh when a sudden flash makes her dazzled. Her eyes are wide open when she sees him who is crossing the road (so ing) slowly.
     “JUNGKOOK-AH!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     His eyes are wide opened and he gets up from the bed to sit with both of his legs lying straightly under the blanket with both of his hands supporting his body by placing his palm on the bed a bit rear. He runs his fingers to his bangs off his forehead. He wipes off his sweat from his forehead. He also wipes his sweat that is dripping off by his chin when he realizes…
     ...that the liquid that is dripping down by his chin is actually tears but not sweat.
     He narrows his eyes in confusion and that makes a tear drops off from his eyes. He faces down to see the teardrops slowly absorbs in the blanket. He wipes off his sweat and tears with his shirt.
     “What the hell happened…”